The problem of “ears” on the hips is familiar to almost every woman. but there are a number of very effective exercises that will get rid of this problem rather quickly. And in order for the result to become noticeable faster, exercise must be combined with diet and massage.
10 Simple and Effective Hip Ear Exercises
- The most regular squats help you tone your hips and buttocks. The most important thing is to do them correctly. To avoid muscle strain, keep your back straight. Do not lift your heels off the floor.
- Walking – A simple and effective exercise that will help you get your hips in order. Only 15 minutes. walking a day will help you get rid of excess fat on the thighs. You can always independently choose the pace of training that is comfortable for you.
- Squats with a deep lunge perfectly help to get rid of “ears”. We put one leg forward and do 10 deep lunges. Then we make the supporting leg on the other leg and repeat the exercise.
- Resting both hands on a wall or grasping the back of a chair, do 20 swings forward or backward with each leg.
- Very effective in the fight against ears are floor exercises. Lie on your back with your knees bent. Place your hands along your torso. Leaning on your hands, lift your pelvis up. Tighten all the muscles of the buttocks, stay in this position for 3-5 seconds. Then we go down. You need to go up and down slowly, focusing all your attention on the working muscles.
- Magnificent The fat burning exercise is jumping. First, jump on both legs, and then on one. Increase the themes gradually. Jumping should be light and the landing should be soft.
- Lie on your side on a bench or bed. Do swing with a straight leg from above and to the floor. If you have just started to train, then it will be enough to make 10-15 swings with each leg, then the load should be gradually increased.
- Twisting are also very effective in the fight against “ears”. Sit on the floor with your hands behind your back. Turning slightly to the side, spread your legs alternately to the sides and pull them to the body. Make sure that your feet are constantly suspended. At the beginning, it is enough to do this exercise 10 times in each direction.
- Hula Hup, the simulator, familiar to us from childhood, perfectly eliminates the “ears” on the hips. Just half an hour of daily practice, and in a week you will see the results of your efforts.
- Trampoline jumping will help you to strengthen the muscles of the legs and thighs, as well as get rid of fat accumulations. A small trampoline can now be purchased at any sporting goods store. In the beginning, you can practice for just a few minutes a day. Then, by gradually increasing the training time, you can increase the load by jumping on a trampoline with dumbbells.
Video: How to remove the ears on the hips
If you liked our article and you have any thoughts about this, please share with us. Your opinion is very important for us!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!