On a pleasant, cozy evening, most of all I would like to climb onto the sofa with a cup of tea and … of course, watch an interesting film that you have not yet seen. Not sure where to choose? We will show you! Especially for you – 10 best films about fashion! The best films that will open the curtain of fashion life for you:
- Funny Face (1957) Absolutely all films with the participation of the famous Audrey Hepburn can be considered classics of cinema. “Funny Face” was no exception. This funny, sincere and kind film allows all girls to believe in a fairy tale. This picture will take you back to the atmosphere of the 60s and plunge into the life of a charming saleswoman in a bookstore, who was lucky enough to be on the cover of a fashion magazine. Fashionable and stylish outfits, dances and songs from the 60s – this is the secret of the perfect movie for the evening!
- Shopaholic (2009). If you want to spend time with your friends, then this movie will be a great addition to your bachelorette party. This romantic comedy is capable of causing laughter, tears, empathy and even envy. Excellent acting allows you to fully immerse yourself in the atmosphere of this picture. If you have read the book of the same name, then it will be doubly interesting for you to watch, since the actors are chosen very accurately. Turn on this movie, and maybe you will soon find yourself in possession of a green scarf.
- The Devil Wears Prada (2006). This is a wonderful comedy drama that allows you to plunge into the world of gloss. Have you ever wondered what lies behind all these articles, photos and samples in fashion magazines? This film tells about a young provincial girl who got a job as an assistant to the editor of one of the most famous fashion magazines. The girl has to plunge into the world of gloss and understand that it is not as simple as she thought.
- Coco to Chanel (2009). Almost all girls on the planet know about the Chanel brand. Everyone knows black dresses, leather handbags, noble scents. But few people know what is behind all this wealth and perfection. This feature film is based on the biography of Coco, who until a certain point was not Madame Chanel. Beautiful shots are mesmerizing from the very first minutes of viewing the picture.
- Gossip Girl (2007-2012). This series tells about the life of the elite of Manhattan. From the very first episodes, you will begin to realize that you are attached to the characters, empathize with them and want to change their lives for the better. An intrigue sweeps through the entire series – who is this gossip, who knows absolutely everything about all the inhabitants of the Upper East Side? An abundance of fashionable clothes, love, betrayal and gossip – that’s what Gossip Girl is all about.
- The Model Male (2001)… This film tells the story of the difficult fate of the most popular male model, shifted into the background. Suddenly he realizes that looks and the podium are not the most important thing in his life. The fantastic game of actors will allow you to feel all the events taking place with the main character, and feel everything “on your own skin.” A suitable film if you want to spend the evening in a relaxed and homely environment.
- Yves Saint Laurent (2014). A huge number of directors shot a film about the famous fashion designer. However, only this picture reveals the character and addictions of Yves. Pierre Ninet’s wonderful acting performance and the production itself are an opportunity to travel back several decades and see how Yves Saint Laurent began his path to fame. It is also worth mentioning the wonderful musical accompaniment and the costumes, chosen with great precision. The film is suitable not only for those who love fashion, but also for those who want to get to know the people involved in it.
- Sex and the City (2008). All beloved friends are back. But now in a full-length film. This masterpiece can be safely attributed to the classic women’s films, since there is a place for friendship, love, suffering, jokes and fashion. If you want to spend a pleasant evening with your boyfriend or girlfriend, then feel free to include this film – you will not regret it.
- Breakfast at Tiffany’s (1961). Another great movie starring Audrey Hepburn. From the very first shots, the image of Audrey is mesmerizing and makes you think about your style. Her beautiful black dress, long gloves and expensive jewelry are eye-catching. After the very first shots, you want to get up, go to the closet and change your entire wardrobe in order to be like the main character of this film. The atmosphere of luxury and sophistication will haunt you throughout the whole picture. Turn on the movie and find yourself near Tiffany’s shop with a cup of coffee in your hands.
- Gia (1998). A fictional film based on the real life of the supermodel Gia Marie Carangi, who passed away at a very young age. The catwalk queen was originally a regular washer at a cafe on the outskirts of town. This drama was filmed based on the recollections of Gia’s loved ones, and brings the viewer closer to the events of those years. This film will open your eyes to the world of fashion and show you what is hidden behind the curtains of the catwalk. There is no doubt that Angelina Jolie did a great job with her role, because when you watch a movie, you forget that she is just an actress. The painting allows you to deeper understand the human essence.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!