Every girl wants to have a slender, flawless figure, but salon procedures for weight loss are not always affordable. But there are many effective remedies that can help cope with excess weight without taking diet pills.
So which are known salon and home remedies for weight loss to date?
Sea salt and honey face and body mask
To prepare this mask, you need two tablespoons of fine sea salt, one spoonful of honey and two tablespoons of olive oil (which is better to warm up first).
- All ingredients should be thoroughly mixed until smooth.
- Next, steam the skin, then apply the mask to the skin and leave for 15 minutes.
- After the expiration of time, wash off the mask with warm water.
The mask not only cleanses the pores, but also allows you to get rid of cellulite, as well as “draw out” excess water from the body.
In one session, you can lose weight by 200-300 grams.
You can repeat the procedure once a week.
To enhance their effectiveness, you can add oriental handmade ubtan to masks and scrubs for the face and body.
At home, you can do a full-fledged salon procedure, which allows you not only to improve the condition of the skin, but also to lose weight by at least 0.5 kilograms.
To prepare the mixture for wrapping, 100 ml of water and 200 grams of cocoa powder are required.
- Everything is mixed and brought to a boil.
- When the mixture cools down a little, it should be applied to problem areas (stomach, thighs, arms) and wrapped with cling film. Procedure time – 30 minutes.
- After you have removed the cling film, you need to rinse the mixture with warm water.
The skin immediately becomes silky and pleasant to the touch, and cellulite dimples become less visible.
To begin with, you should prepare the body for wrapping, since during the procedure you can lose up to 3-4 kg of excess weight.
- To get started, you should drink 6 glasses of water with the addition of 1 teaspoon of lemon juice. You need to drink water at intervals of 30 minutes.
- After the 6th glass is drunk, you should dilute the apple cider vinegar with water (1: 1).
- Soak a sheet in this solution and wrap yourself in it, and put on a terry robe on top, and, if possible, cover yourself with a blanket. The procedure should last an hour and a half, but during this time you should not drink.
- After removing the sheet, take a warm shower.
And try not to fill up the rest of the day!
This wrap should be done no more than 1 time per week.
A variety of slimming wraps can be selected based on your own preferences.
Coffee body scrub mask
This mask is “three in one” (mask, scrub and wrap). It is very easy to make it at home.
- You will need half a cup of ground coffee, to which hot water should be added until a thick, creamy consistency is formed.
- The mixture is applied to problem areas, and then gently rubbed in for 5 minutes.
- Then a cling film is wound over the “scrub”, or a wrap film (if you have one) and kept for 40 minutes.
If you are not allergic to coffee, then this wrap will help you lose between 300 and 500 grams, while doing almost nothing.
The course of such procedures is 2 weeks daily.
Body mask with red pepper
This mask is able to save you 500 grams of excess weight in one procedure.
- For cooking, you need to mix two tablespoons of red pepper, olive and burdock oil, as well as cinnamon.
- To enhance the effect, steam the skin in a hot shower before applying the mask.
- The mixture is applied to problem areas and left for 20-40 minutes (it all depends on how hard it will “bake”).
It should be remembered that this procedure should not be done by people with sensitive skin or heart problems!
This procedure is usually done in salons, but it can be done at home as well.
The procedure consists of several stages:
- At the first stage, you should treat your skin with a special scrub based on 1 cup of sour cream and 1 cup of salt. After this massage (15 minutes), leave the scrub on the skin.
- Next, you should take a warm shower to rinse off the remains of the scrub.
- For the bath itself, you need to warm up 1 liter of fresh milk and add 100 grams of honey to it. The resulting mixture should be added to warm water and taken in a bath for about 20-30 minutes.
- After taking such a bath, you need to take a shower again, and then treat your skin with a fat cream.
You can lose up to 2 kg in one procedure.
Hamam is a Turkish bath, which is very popular among all lovers of salon procedures.
During one procedure, you can lose up to 4 kg of excess weight (while 80% of the weight is excess water leaving the body). The body becomes more toned after the first hammam procedure in the salon.
This homemade slimming bath recipe allows you to lose weight in one procedure by 500-1000 grams.
- To prepare a bath, mix 1 cup of baking soda and 1 cup of table salt and add them to a warm bath.
- You need to spend 10-15 minutes in such a bath, but no more!
It should also be noted that the composition of this bath improves the condition of nails and skin.
Linden based wrap
First you need to find a large cotton sheet, with which the wrapping will be done.
- You should brew 2 tablespoons of linden flowers in 1 liter of boiling water and leave for about an hour.
- Soak a sheet in this infusion and wrap problem areas with it.
- You need to hold the sheet for 30-45 minutes.
You can lose weight by 1-2 kg.
If you like to soak in the bathtub, we advise you to pamper yourself more often with special slimming baths, which not only help you lose weight, but also tighten your body skin. One of these procedures is the mustard bath.
- Dissolve 1 cup dry mustard in 1 cup warm water.
- The mixture is then added to the warm bathroom.
- You should stay in such a bath for no more than 10 minutes, then you should take a warm shower.
It is worth noting that 200-300 grams are steadily lost in one procedure.
And remember that for efficiency, all procedures and tools are best used in parallel with exercise for weight loss, as well as following the rules of a healthy diet.
What salon and home remedies help you lose weight and stay slim? Share your recipes and reviews in the comments below!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!