5 types of long-term hair straightening
People with straight hair often want curly hair, while those with curly or wavy hair often want curly hair. Modern technologies make it possible to realize the dream of many girls about straight hair. To do this, there are several methods that are used by master hairdressers.
The content of the article:
Despite the fact that all these procedures are united mainly by the result – straight hair, they all also have common contraindications.
So, the procedures cannot be carried out:
- Pregnant and lactating mothers.
- For women during menstruation.
- People with allergies to the components of the composition.
- With damaged scalp.
Curly and wavy hair has a porous structure. The composition based on liquid silk – keratin – penetrates into the pores of the hair, as well as into its damaged areas, clogging them and becoming a protective coating. Accordingly, the hair is restored and becomes more resistant to aggressive external factors. Therefore, you can forget about brittle hair, dryness and split ends. Moreover, the hair becomes straight. The procedure combines care and cosmetic effect.
Keratin straightening has a temporary effect, it only changes hair for a few months. When the composition is completely washed off, the hair regains its former curly structure.
This procedure is usually performed in salons rather than at home. Only a qualified specialist can perform it efficiently.
- relatively harmless composition: the minimum amount of aldehydes;
- hair is not only straightened, but also restored;
- in this way, you can straighten hair prone to perm;
- hair looks shiny and shiny;
- hair can be dyed 2 weeks before the procedure or 2 weeks after it.
- with a significant length of hair, they can become heavy and begin to fall out under their own weight;
- in the process, when the hair is heated with an iron, harmful substances are released, this causes tearing and discomfort.
Long Term Straightening X-TENSO
The effect of this procedure does not last long: a maximum of two months. The degree of straightening can be regulated by the choice of the preparation, there are three of them.
The composition penetrates into the hair structure and nourishes it with useful substances, closing damage and making the hair soft and silky. The composition includes wax and cationic components, but there are no dangerous formaldehydes and phenols in it.
After the procedure, the hair becomes light, but without the excessive “fluffiness” that so torments the owners of curly hair. The hairstyle becomes shiny and soft and pleasant to the touch. However, in order to maintain the result, you will inevitably need to use special styling products. Although it will take much less time than straightening your hair with an iron.
The procedure takes no longer than two hours. The composition is applied to the hair and then washed off.
- harmless composition;
- the procedure can be done independently and at home;
- the hair is pleasant to the touch, easy to comb and does not get tangled.
- hair will have to be styled every day;
- short-term effect: only 2 months.
This procedure will help you achieve truly long-lasting straightening. After it, the hair will no longer become straight, the structure will change completely. The only thing that will need to be corrected is the regrowth of hair.
Modern formulations allow you to make this procedure minimally harmful. Formulated with strengthening proteins, polymers and oils. Thanks to this, you can forget about curly and unruly hair for a long time. True, the procedure lasts too long: up to 9 hours.
- long-term (permanent) effect;
- hair is perfectly smooth;
- no need to lay down after the procedure.
- duration of the procedure;
- unpleasant odor from hair for several days.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!