7 best recipes for natural homemade shampoos – do it yourself
When summer comes, many girls’ hair becomes brittle, dry, and the ends split. Almost everyone knows that modern shampoos are very harmful to hair, as they contain sulfate.
Read also: Top 10 hair products of 2014 according to women.
This problem can be solved with homemade shampoos., which are not only harmless, but also restore the structure of the hair, and also help to significantly accelerate hair growth.
See also: Proven Folk Remedies for Hair Loss – Stop Hair Loss Naturally!
So, how to make shampoo at home from natural ingredients?
- Gelatin shampoo. Mix 2 yolks with 1 tablespoon of gelatin. Whisk this solution slowly so that no lumps remain. Apply the mixture to damp hair and massage gently into scalp and hair until a lather forms. Then leave the mixture on your hair for 7 minutes. Then rinse it off with warm water to cleanse your hair. This shampoo will leave your hair beautiful, shiny and very voluminous. You will soon notice that the hair has completely stopped falling out and has become very strong.
- Tansy shampoo… 1 tbsp / spoon of dried tansy (can be bought at any pharmacy) must be brewed in two glasses of hot water. Leave the mixture for two hours, and then strain through cheesecloth. Rinse your hair with the resulting infusion. If you have oily hair, it will stop getting dirty so quickly and dry hair will become stronger and more voluminous. Also, this shampoo will help get rid of dandruff.
- Nettle shampoo. Take 100 grams of fresh nettles (you can also use dried ones) and fill it with 1 liter of water. Then add half a liter of vinegar to the infusion. This mixture must be boiled for 30 minutes over low heat. After – strain the solution through cheesecloth. Add 2 cups of this broth to a bowl of water and rinse your hair. Nettle has regenerative properties and also makes hair voluminous.
- Mustard shampoo. Dissolve 1 tbsp / spoon of mustard (dry) in 2 liters of water, add 0.5 tsp / spoon of sugar. Rinse your hair with this shampoo. Mustard will eliminate unpleasant oily sheen, add volume and help your hair grow faster.
- Starch shampoo… This recipe will help those who do not have time to wash their hair and need to remove oil from their hair. Sprinkle dry potato starch over your hair, then beat up as if you were washing. After 5 minutes, pat your hair with a dry towel to remove any residual starch. Comb your hair with a fine comb or wooden comb.
- Kefir shampoo. Dilute kefir with hot water, and then wash your hair with this composition. After that, rinse your head with a liter of warm water in which the juice of one lemon is diluted. This method will help you get rid of dandruff and provide volume to your hair.
- Bread shampoo. Take a slice of rye bread and mash it with a little water. You should get a liquid gruel, which should be insisted. Rub your hair with this gruel and leave it on for 5-7 minutes. After that, rinse your hair thoroughly so that no bread crumbs remain in your hair. Efforts will not be in vain, as this shampoo makes hair more lush, shiny and thick.
See Also: 15 Ways To Remove Electricity From Hair – What To Do If Your Hair Is Strongly Electrified?
What recipes for natural hair shampoos do you know? Share your recipes in the comments below!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!