7 favorite masks to even out complexion
A woman’s real beauty is not in flashy outfits, flashy makeup, and expensive jewelry. The true attraction is beautiful and healthy skin. Natural blush, freshness, an even complexion, without redness and flaking, this is what every woman dreams of. But, due to the wrong lifestyle and the current ecology, it becomes more and more difficult to have beautiful and healthy skin. This problem is completely solvable, it takes a little effort and patience.
The content of the article:
How to make your complexion smoother?
Important! First of all, you need to pay attention to your lifestyle. Give up bad habits, which are the first reasons for the deterioration of the epidermis, do not overwork, get enough sleep and master at least the initial lessons on proper skin care. Masks at home will also come to the rescue.
You should also know about the properties of some products: for example, carrots, honey, tomatoes and coffee will give your skin a blush. But the epidermis will be whitened – cucumbers, dairy products, parsley and potatoes.
Types of face masks
In order to preserve the youthfulness of the skin of the face, it is necessary to regularly do masks. But first, it is advisable to consult with a beautician so that he selects the ideal option for your skin type.
Masks are classified into:
- nourishing for dry skin;
- matting for oily.
Recipes for effective masks to even out skin color
To maintain the natural beauty of the face, it is not necessary to constantly go to the beautician. At home, you can prepare equally effective masks, and most importantly, it will be inexpensive.
Here are some of them:
- Natural radiance: 2 teaspoons of honey should be mixed with a few drops of lemon juice and a tablespoon of sour cream. Apply the resulting homogeneous mixture on the face for half an hour. Wiping the face and neck with an infusion of sage and linden leaves will enhance the effect of this mixture. It is prepared in the following proportions: 20 gr. both herbs per 200 ml. boiling water.
- Charming skin: This mask is based on liquid honey and gruel from fresh herbs (chamomile, dandelion, sage). Apply for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with warm water. This procedure will relieve you of redness and inflammation.
- Owners of oily dermis simply need this recipe: 8 g of natural ground coffee, 5 ml of liquid honey, 12 g of oatmeal, 5 ml of milk, 10 ml of butter. This mask gives you a matte complexion with a slightly tanned effect.
- Bodyagi powder mask: Dissolve 15 g of bodyagi with boiling water until the consistency of thick sour cream, apply on the skin with a thick layer. Do not be alarmed if you feel a tingling sensation during the procedure, this is a normal reaction. The bodyagi mask, in its essence, resembles acupuncture, it irritates the skin and thereby activates the work of blood vessels and improves blood circulation.
Attention! Never steam or exfoliate the epidermis before applying the body. It is not recommended to use such a mask in case of irritation on the face. It is imperative to check the skin for an allergic reaction before manipulation and not to use it for rosacea and other vascular diseases.
- Vitamin masks, nourish the skin with essential nutrients and refresh it. On the face you need to apply a mixture of curdled milk and cabbage chopped in a blender. Alternatively, you can experiment by mixing boiled potatoes with mashed carrots, yolk and a quarter glass of light warmed beer. Rinse off the mask with the rest of the beer.
- Strawberry mask: the easiest to prepare, and the process itself is a pleasure. Grind the strawberries and wipe the skin of the face with the resulting juice, then apply the pulp on it.
- Herbal mask: you need to take a collection of dill, linden, mint, sage and chamomile in equal amounts of 3 grams each, pour boiling water and leave for 20 minutes, then apply the gruel to your face.
There are also protective masks that prevent the negative effects of bad weather.
The next mask is very effective in frosty weather… To prepare it you will need:
- 100 grams of melted chicken fat;
- 25 grams of orange peel;
- 5 ml of decoction of chamomile, marigold, St. John’s wort;
- 5 drops of aloe juice;
- 4 drops of peach oil.
Mix all ingredients into a homogeneous mass and store in the refrigerator, use daily in frosty and windy weather.
If an unexpected meeting is ahead, and the appearance is tired and exhausted, then quickly toning and refreshing rubbing of the face with a cube of frozen herbal decoction will come to the rescue. Lightweight fifteen-minute masks will also help out in an emergency.
Important! When using masks with any composition, it should be remembered that they will act most actively after preliminary cleansing and peeling. There is one more small rule – all masks are best applied around 6 pm, at which time the skin is especially susceptible.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!