9 best home remedies for parasites
Since the human body is a complex open system that constantly communicates with the outside world, from the very birth it is gradually colonized by various microorganisms, and often by parasites.
Over the years, the problems that arise from the life of uninvited “guests” only get worse. That is why it is necessary to get rid of them – and this, most often, can be done at home, using proven effective methods.
Pathological fauna, symptoms of infection
Several types of parasites can live in the human body at once – these are worms (tapeworms, round worms), most often – pinworms, whipworms, roundworms, liver flukes.
In addition, the body can also colonize Trichomonas, Toxoplasma, Gardnerella, Gonococcus, Mycoplasma, Ureaplasma, Giardia, Chlamydia, amoeba, Candida fungi, viruses, etc.
Symptoms of the presence of parasites in the human body
- Any chronic diseases.
- Unstable stools, frequent diarrhea and constipation, flatulence, abdominal pain.
- Depression, weakness, chronic fatigue, fatigue.
- Pain in muscles, joints.
- Sharp changes in body weight.
- Metabolic disease.
- Immunity disorders, frequent colds.
- Allergies, skin hypersensitivity.
- Iron-deficiency anemia.
- Pressure surges.
- Acne, dermatitis, dermatoses, inflammation and suppuration of the skin, severe pigmentation in the areas.
- Yellowing of the whites of the eyes.
- Insomnia, teeth grinding in sleep.
- Warts on the skin, cracked heels, brittle nails.
- Inflammatory diseases of the genitourinary system.
- Bronchial asthma.
Contraindications for removing parasites at home
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Serious diseases of the heart and blood vessels, a history of heart attack and stroke.
- Oncological diseases.
- Exacerbations of chronic diseases, fever, ARVI, flu.
- Acute hepatic and renal failure.
- Peptic ulcer, erosive gastritis.
- Menses in women, any bleeding.
Necessary stages of preparation for removing parasites from the body
If a person has the symptoms that we indicated above, he needs to see a doctor and undergo a full course of examination. The treatment that will be assigned to him based on the results of this examination must be performed without fail in full.
The program for getting rid of parasites, as well as the preventive implementation of these methods, must be carried out against the background of a person’s full health, in the absence of serious diseases and contraindications.
Before using any technique for removing parasites from the body, a person must establish a healthy diet (better – vegetarian, without fatty and heavy meals), for 1-2 weeks adhere to a light unloading diet, with an abundance of fresh raw vegetables, fruits, fresh juices, in the absence of refined products, sugars.
Must be observed correct drinking regime – drink drinking non-mineralized water in an amount of at least 2 liters per day.
Immediately before the procedure for removing parasites, it is necessary to undergo courses of cleansing the kidneys, intestines, and liver.
In parallel with cleansing from parasites, it is recommended to perform bowel cleansing with enemas – especially if a person suffers from constipation. For enemas, you can take decoctions of wormwood, yarrow, tansy, calendula, chamomile, adding them to cool water.
We cleanse the body of parasites at home – effective methods
1. Cleansing by the method of Hilda Clark
This method is most widely known, it is famous for its effectiveness in the fight against worms, and unicellular parasites, viruses, bacteria.
For cleansing, you must have a tincture of the peel of an unripe walnut (black), or the drug “Nuxsen” from a pharmacy, dry herb wormwood, ground cloves.
To prepare tincture of the peel, you need to take 15 walnut shells, pour half a liter of vodka or alcohol, put in a sunny place for 1 month, then put in a dark cabinet…
You need to take the drugs on an empty stomach in the morning.
- First, in the morning you need to drop 1 drop of tincture into 100 ml of water, slowly drink.
- Then add drop by drop every day.
- On day 6, add 2 teaspoons of the tincture to the water.
- During the year, you need to take 2 teaspoons of the tincture per 100 grams of water.
Wormwood powder begins to take before dinner, half a teaspoon, washed down with only water.
- The first two days, take half a spoon.
- On the 3rd and 4th day, take already a teaspoon.
- On days 5 and 6 – 1.5 tablespoons each.
- Take until the volume of wormwood powder has increased to 7 doses (at the end of two weeks).
- Then, as a consolidation of the result and prevention, you need to take half a teaspoon (teaspoon) every morning during the year.
Clove powder should be taken in the morning before meals, in one dose, equal to a pea, on the second day – already two doses. From the third day to the 10th day, you need to take three doses of clove powder, then, during the year, for prevention, you should take clove powder once a week, three doses.
2. Method of cleansing according to Ivanchenko – trochaetka No. 1
This method is applicable in Russia where there is no walnut tree. The method was developed by a doctor of medical sciences.
The composition of the “Russian troika” No. 1 includes dried herbs of tansy and wormwood, clove powder. To prepare the mixture, you will need an accurate pharmacy scale.
Weigh out 100 grams of finely ground tansy powder, 30 grams of wormwood powder, 50 grams of clove powder. Stir the mixture well, store in a dry glass jar. 1 dose of the product is 1.75 grams of powder. On average, this amount corresponds to a flat teaspoon. It is necessary to weigh this dose on a scale – and remember the volume.
- On the first day of treatment, you need to drink one dose of the powder no later than half an hour before a meal in the morning.
- On the second day, take one dose twice already – before breakfast and before lunch.
- From the third day and throughout the week, take one dose three times a day, before breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- To consolidate the result and further prophylaxis, it is recommended to take the drug 1 dose once a week, up to a year.
3. A simple recipe – Russian troichetka number 2
For this recipe, you will need finely ground caraway seeds, ground calendula flowers, ground calamus rhizomes.
Using accurate pharmacy scales, you should measure 1 part of caraway and calamus, 2 parts of calendula (for example, calamus and caraway seeds, 50 grams each, calendula – 100 grams). The mixture of powders must be thoroughly mixed, stored in a glass jar.
- It is necessary to take the powder 30 minutes before a meal, according to the scheme, like the Russian troika No. 1.
4. Food clay
To cleanse the body of parasites and prevent infection, a course of treatment with food clay can be carried out.
This treatment will be useful for those people who have high acidity of gastric juice.
To prepare the drink, stir a little clay in a glass of clean water so that the solution looks like milk. Let stand a little until a precipitate appears.
- Drink the solution 20 minutes before meals in the morning and before going to bed in the evenings (do not drink the sediment).
- After a month of cleansing, you can take the product up to 2 times a week for prevention.
Take 1 spoon (teaspoon) without a slide of bitter wormwood powder in the morning and evening, half an hour before meals and before bedtime. Since wormwood is very bitter, it can be poured into a ball of fresh bread and then swallowed like a capsule.
The course of cleansing is 1 month, then wormwood can be taken prophylactically weekly 1-2 times.
In the same way as wormwood, you can also take tansy powder.
When cleansing, you must strictly observe the daily dose – no more than twice a day, a teaspoon without a slide for 1 intake.
A very simple method that must be used to cleanse any parasites within one month.
Every day, 2-3 times during the day, it is necessary to crush and eat 2 “cloves” of this spice, washed down with only clean water, half an hour before meals.
After treatment, as a preventive measure, you can continue to take cloves up to 2 times a week.
This spice has the same antiparasitic effect as cloves.
It is necessary to take cinnamon according to the same scheme, dosing it in 1/8 of a teaspoon at a time.
In addition, as a preventive measure, you can add cinnamon to drinks, desserts, cereals, fruit salads.
9. Refined kerosene
It is necessary to start this treatment with a few drops, which are eaten on a lump of sugar every morning, immediately after waking up.
Then slowly increase the amount of kerosene to one teaspoon (teaspoon), taking the product every morning for a month.
Prophylactically, after the main treatment, kerosene can be taken up to 2 times a week.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!