The whole beautiful half of humanity dreams of a beautiful figure. And one of the “tools” for correcting their forms is the gym. The main thing is to clearly understand which simulators to look at, which zones need correction, and what is included in the training program.
The content of the article:
- Best Exercise Equipment for Women in the Gym
- A set of exercises on simulators in the gym for women
- Rules for exercising on simulators for women
The best fitness equipment for women in the gym – which one should you prioritize in your workouts?
The main areas of the female body that need correction are …
- Hands (there should not be any “jelly”).
- Abdomen (should be flat and firm).
- Chest (beautiful, raised and firm, not sluggish and spreading over the belly).
- And, of course, the buttocks – only firm and firm!
It is on these areas that you should focus your attention in order to lose weight and achieve the desired result.
Choosing the right exercise equipment!
- Traction. The main purpose of working on this equipment is to work out the biceps. The ideal trainer for long and stubborn workouts – with a set of weights and additional equipment, with the ability to independently adjust the load. The trainer provides effective arm workouts – for both at once or for each in turn to enhance the effect.
- Upper / lower link. This tool works on harmony, strengthening the back muscles and, accordingly, protecting the spine, strengthening the biceps, and reducing the risk of injury. The wider the grip, the more intense the training of the back muscles.
- Horizontal leg press. Primary Target: Glutes and quads. The body on this equipment is fixed in a stable position, and the main load falls on the reed with the buttocks. As the load increases and the legs are bent as for plie, the inner thighs are trained.
- Smith machine. Here we train triceps and pectoral muscles. Safe and efficient exercise machine with the ability to self-regulate the intensity of the load.
- Press from the shoulders. Trainer for working with the middle and anterior deltoid muscles. It is important to correctly position the seat to avoid harming your ligaments.
- Exercise machine for the press. A flat tummy is a completely achievable dream. Such a power unit allows twisting on a press (approx. – with weights). It’s important to remember that resistance training significantly increases muscle growth and widens the waist, so pretty ladies are better off doing without weights.
- Reverse glute lifts. The simulator is focused on working with the gluteal muscles and the gradual tightening of the priests. Such a tool will not bring harm, and as for the result, it will not be fast (there are also more effective simulators for such purposes).
- The pull of the upper / block with a wide handle and behind the head. A good tool for developing back muscles. It is important to remember that if you have problems with the flexibility of the shoulder joints, it is better to replace this simulator with another, in order to avoid pinching in the shoulder / joint.
- Cardio simulators. They are certainly effective and helpful. However, aerobic activity in women should be kept within reasonable limits. The intensity of these workouts is a maximum of 3 times a week and no more than 40 minutes.
Exercise machines that are not suitable for ladies
Unlike women who run to the gym for weight loss and slimness, men go to workouts for relief and muscle mass. Therefore, the training programs, of course, they have different, and individual simulators, successfully used by men, can give the opposite result to a woman.
What inventory should you avoid?
- Shrugs with dumbbells. A very effective trainer for the trapezius muscles, but for men. He will not add the beauty of forms to a woman.
- Weighted slopes. It is believed that such training eliminates “ears” on the reeds. In fact, they only contribute to the expansion of the waist. And to eliminate the “ears”, a side bar, a bicycle and the right diet will do.
A set of exercises on simulators in the gym for women – we draw up a training program
Women’s lineup for cardiovascular equipment is a frequent occurrence. However, it must be remembered that the torture of these simulators is meaningless without strength exercises.
It is strength training that should be prioritized, cardio training – to warm up the muscles or to consolidate the effect.
A set of exercises for the beauty of forms – what should it be?
Firstly, it is recommended to train a maximum of 2 muscle groups per day. For instance:
- For the 1st day: on the back and arms.
- For the 2nd day: on the thighs and buttocks, on the calf muscles.
- For the 3rd day: press.
The start of a workout (always!) Is a warm-up for 10-15 minutes from cardio exercises, or from key aerobic exercises.
Video: A set of exercises for girls in the gym
Video: Exercise program in the gym for girls
What exercises should you use for a program?
Exercises for the abs:
- Bends on a Roman chair. We put our hands on our chest “criss-cross”, bend over to half and press the chin tightly to the chest.
- Raises the legs. We lean with our elbows in suspension (approx. – on the crossbar). Slowly bend / unbend the legs 20-25 times.
Exercises for the glutes, thighs and calf muscles:
- Abduction / Attachment Trainer: Back upright, spread and connect the hips, holding the position for 3 seconds when connected.
- Leg press. We use a platform simulator. Raise your legs from the center of the platform to the top edge. When lowering the load, we hold the lower back close to the bench. Scheme: 4 approaches, 30 times).
Exercises for back muscles:
- Deadlift. Scheme: 20 times.
- Lower block thrust. The back is straight, in a sitting position we bend our knees, pull the block to the lower abdomen, without swinging the body. Scheme: 3 approaches, 25 times.
The general training scheme should look like this:
- Warm up – 10 minutes.
- Training of muscles of a specific group – 50 minutes.
- Cardio workout – 40 minutes (for example, exercise bike, jump rope or treadmill, hula hoop).
- Stretching – 10 minutes
You can also include in the set of exercises:
- Deadlift. Scheme: once every 2 weeks.
- Squats with a barbell on the shoulders (approx. – for the muscles of the legs). Scheme: Twice a week maximum.
- Lunges with dumbbells (pull up the legs and round the buttocks). Scheme: once a week.
- Dips (ideal for weak hands)
- Bench press at different angles. Suitable for strengthening the pectoral muscles. Scheme: once a week.
- Plank. This versatile exercise affects almost all muscle groups. It is recommended to do it regularly.
Video: Training program for beginner girls – the first steps on simulators in the gym
Basic rules for training on simulators for women
Before you rush to the gym should undergo a medical examination… It is important to exclude all diseases for which strength training is prohibited.
After the doctor’s permission is received, you should decide on training program… You cannot do without the help of a professional trainer.
What do you need to remember?
- Trainings should be regular – 2-3 times a week.
- Warm up before each workout is a must! Important: the warm-up at the beginning (to warm up / prepare the muscles) and the stretching at the end of the workout (to restore the muscles) should touch exactly the muscle group on which the load is applied during a particular workout.
- You can increase the load only gradually, after a month of constant training.
- The number of approaches and repetitions depends on the state of the body, on endurance and, directly, on goals. Approximate amount: 1-5 for strength development, 6-12 for muscle mass, over 10-12 for endurance development.
- You should not immediately saddle all the simulators in turn – start gradually and with 2-3 simulators. Do not overload your body with maximum weight.
- Muscle pain after exercise is normal. It should pass as soon as the body gets used to the new lifestyle and stress. If the pain does not go away in 3-4 days, then you need to reduce the intensity of the load or consult a specialist.
- Proper nutrition – 50% success. We eat fractionally – 5 times a day (before training we eat 2 hours before it, no later!), We drink 2 liters of water per day (moreover, 1 liter – during training), we pay special attention to protein foods in the diet (not less than 60%).
- If the number of workouts per week is reduced from 3 or 4 to 2, then the entire weekly load should be divided into 2 of these workouts.
- We do not change the instructor during the first 6 months of training. Different systems can have a lot of contradictions, therefore, for the effectiveness of training, it is better to listen to the 1st trainer.
- Unsystematic activities are unacceptable! Each workout should be subordinated to a specific set of activities, clearly developed for a particular woman, taking into account her needs, capabilities and characteristics of the body.
- Close the carbohydrate window after each workout. Not ready-made protein shakes, but self-made drinks made from natural products.
And a few more important points:
- You cannot go to the gym “for the company”! Visit it in splendid isolation, only in this case your attention will be 100% focused on training.
- Exercise should be a good habit for you. Therefore, the attitude is extremely important: choose a comfortable and beautiful form for training, the best gym, a good trainer. Classes should not be hard labor for you.
- Lack of results after 2-3 months of training is not a reason to quit. Be patient, forget about laziness and shyness, cultivate fighting qualities of your character.
- Decide on a goal. Why do you need training: lose weight, build muscle, tighten “contours” or something else. The intensity and type of activity depends on the goal.
Video: Common mistakes in the gym
And a little about mistakes to avoid:
- Don’t overload your abs if your goal is waist correction. The greater the load, the larger the waist.
- Don’t overuse cardio. The higher the load, the more active the production of the stress hormone, which, in turn, leads to the destruction of muscle tissue and exhaustion. Recommended maximum: 2-3 times a week for 40 minutes.
- Do not exclude loads with dumbbells… It is the weighting loads that contribute to the formation of a beautiful tummy and elastic priests.
- There is no point in overloading muscles with intense daily workouts.… It is a mistake to think that in this way you will quickly acquire the cherished appetizing forms. Remember, muscles need time to recover! The optimal break is 2-3 days for each muscle group. For example, on Tuesday you load the biceps and chest muscles, on Wednesday – load on the legs, on Friday – triceps with shoulders, on Saturday – back. The rest of the time is a rest from classes.
- Adjust the machine on your own before you start exercising. The session should be comfortable and not traumatic.
- Choose a comprehensive programthat engages all muscle groups throughout the week. You cannot concentrate only on problem areas – this will lead to an imbalance in proportions.
And don’t overuse your workouts! If you have difficulty moving around, your muscles ache, like after a week of repairs in an apartment and falling off a stepladder, and you cannot even squeeze your pillow with your hands, then it is time to slow down and reduce the intensity of the exercise.
Bologny.ru website thanks you for your attention to the article! We will be very pleased if you share your feedback and tips in the comments below.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!