All about myostimulation of the face and abdomen. The effect. Reviews.
Sports clubs and exercise equipment are in vogue today. It’s nice to say goodbye to colleagues after work and go to work out the abs or sweat for an hour with like-minded people in aerobics. Of course, if health permits. But, on the other hand, there are situations when physical activity is contraindicated for the body. How to proceed in such cases? Let me introduce you, the miracle of modern science is a muscle stimulator.
First, let’s figure out what it is.
The content of the article:
What is myostimulation and how does it affect the body?
Myo- or electrical stimulationI is the process of exposure to current pulses, which is aimed at restoring the natural work of internal organs, tissues, muscles. That is, in fact, a kind of “electric shock”, only less pronounced and more directed. The procedure is most often done in the salon, however, some women perform myostimulation at home themselves.
Initially, the myostimulation procedure was used as gymnastics for patients who, due to certain circumstances, could not reproduce physical activity naturally. Nowadays, this procedure is often used for weight loss.
The action of myostimulation
1. With the help of cutaneous electrodes, an impulse is sent to the nerve endings, and the muscles begin to actively contract. As a result, blood circulation and lymph outflow improve, metabolism is activated: the combination of these factors contributes to a decrease in the volume of fat cells.
2. Electrodes are applied to the motor points of the muscles (thighs, abdomen, chest, back, limbs).
Miostimulants of the latest generation provide modes of synchronous and alternative stimulation (group mode) – for those cases when it is necessary to act on different muscle groups in turn. There are such devices and neurostimulator – to relieve painful sensations. Myostimulation allows you to get to the muscles that are located very deeply and which are difficult to load under normal conditions: for example, the muscles of the inner thigh.
Basic rules before and after the electrostimulation procedure
- Before conducting a session of myostimulation, it is necessary to determine which muscle group needs to be made to work.
- Application to the skin is performed using a special contact substance, gel, cream, which will increase the electrical conductivity, or by simply moisturizing the skin.
- Make sure you have no contraindications.
Myostimulation of the abdomen
1. Loose skin and weak muscles of the anterior abdominal wall (press)
The result of myostimulation… Literally after the first procedure, you can feel the restoration of muscle tone. Usually, women immediately notice that it is easier to retract the abdomen and the abdominal wall begins to participate in respiratory movements. And after a few (3-4) procedures, the count is already in centimeters. Measurements are not taken daily, but every five days.
Recommendedabout women, especially those giving birth.
2. Excess fat from the press
Result With the help of myostimulation, it is generally quite easy to cope with this problem – it is more difficult to maintain the result. Therefore, to consolidate success, a complex impact is required, i.e. combination of myostimulation with gymnastics and balanced nutrition. Only then will you remove excess fat forever.
Recommended everyone who has this problem. The first or just a one-time myostimulation procedure always increases muscle tone. If you measure the volumes before and after the procedure, there will definitely be a decrease of 1-2 cm, especially on the abdomen. This change indicates that the muscles are really weakened and need stress. And also about their readiness to restore tone. But if you decide on a course of procedures, you do not need to make tempting calculations: for one procedure – 2 cm, which means for ten procedures – 20 cm.After a single procedure of myostimulation, the tone does not last long, and real changes accumulate gradually, training and some reorganization of work occurs muscles.
The results depend not only on the equipment and the correctness of the technique. But in many respects – from the state of health, the presence of excess weight and additional measures – nutrition, physical activity, additional procedures.
Aging is a problem for every woman after a certain age. But modern cosmetology has made every effort to find a solution to this problem. Facial myostimulation is one of the most effective methods of rejuvenation.
The most important effect is to strengthen the muscles of the face.…
As a result:
- there is a correction and tightening of the oval of the face;
- smoothing wrinkles;
- toning the muscles and tissues of the upper eyelid;
- regeneration of the upper layers of the skin;
- reduction of puffiness and bags under the eyes;
- elimination of dark circles under the eyes.
Pros of myostimulation
- Tones the muscles.
- All muscle fibers are involved.
- Activates the work of the heart.
- Increases vascular permeability.
- Improves blood circulation.
- No load on the musculoskeletal system, spares joints and ligaments.
- Injury is minimized.
- Breaks down cellulite bumps.
- Stimulates the breakdown of fat cells, promotes the elimination of fluid from the subcutaneous fat.
- Metabolic processes are normalized.
- The state of the nervous and endocrine systems improves.
- The hormonal background is normalized.
Cons of myostimulation
- Cannot replace physical activity.
- There is no combustion of carbohydrates, because the effect of the current on the body does not require energy consumption.
- Significant weight loss is not possible.
- Losing weight by several kilograms is due to metabolic processes, including in adipose tissue, which are activated by the action of the current. That is, weight loss is not a direct effect of myostimulation, but an indirect one.
Indications and contraindications for the myostimulation procedure
Indications for myostimulation
- Laxity of muscles and skin.
- Disturbances of peripheral venous and arterial circulation.
- Venous lymphatic insufficiency.
We also recall that electrical stimulation (myostimulation) is less effective with too weak connective tissues. It should also be borne in mind that it has almost no effect on well-trained muscles.
Contraindications to myostimulation
Applying myostimulation, lifting, sequential lymphatic drainage, electrolipolysis or microcurrent therapy, one must take into account the state of health, since there are a number of contraindications to electrical impulse therapy.
Contraindications to electro-pulse therapy:
- Systemic blood diseases.
- Bleeding tendency.
- Violation of blood circulation above the 2nd stage.
- Renal and hepatic impairment.
- Active tuberculosis of the lungs and kidneys.
- Thrombophlebitis (in the affected area).
- Kidney stones, bladder or gall bladder (when exposed to the abdomen and lower back).
- Acute intra-articular injuries.
- Acute purulent inflammatory processes.
- Skin diseases in the acute phase in the affected area.
- Implanted pacemaker.
- Hypersensitivity to impulse current.
Reviews on the effectiveness of myostimulation
Ellina, 29 years old
Myostimulation suits me very well – an amazing result! I don’t understand why I didn’t dare to take the course for so long? After all, if you are not a professional athlete, then you simply do not have enough time and energy to practice! In general, this is a wonderful way. Cheap, fast and efficient.
Elena M., 34 g
Once I looked at myself in the mirror – horror !!! It would seem that I eat a little, I go to fitness when I have time, but I don’t have any muscles. A friend told me about myostimulation. I started walking, connected more wraps and rubdowns with essential oils … Thanks to such a powerful complex of procedures, today I have 100% results – the butt is tight, the breeches are neat, without bumps, I removed the lifebuoy from the waist very first. Now I repeat regularly so as not to run.
Oleg, 26 years old
Myostimulation works well for the internal muscles. The main thing is regularity. On my own, I noticed that doing nothing at all and pumping up muscles will not work, but myostimulation helps a lot when you have to skip workouts, the muscles do not stand idle, the load goes on.
Anna, 23 g
Good afternoon. I would also like to share my successes. I recently gave birth to a wonderful daughter. But the childbirth was very difficult … Therefore, I cannot use any physical activity. And tighten the stomach too. On the advice of doctors, I underwent a course of myostimulation. The result was noticeable after the first time !!! I advise everyone! The sensations are also pleasant – a little ticklish even during the procedure
Did myostimulation help you lose weight? Share your results!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!