Best underarm exercises – how to tighten and remove underarm fat?
The younger a woman is, the firmer her skin is. Unfortunately, over time, lifestyle, bad habits, pregnancy and, of course, age do their “dirty work” – the elasticity of the skin weakens, the smoothness and elasticity disappear. Age does not bypass the side and armpits, which have to be hidden with clothes even in the summer.
Are there ways to get your underarms back?
The content of the article:
The best exercises for firmness and a beautiful line of the armpits – tightening the armpit area
Women, for whom flabby armpits are really a problem, usually immediately look for radical methods to solve it.
Exercises for slimming arms – how to get rid of flabbiness and saggy skin on the arms?
Although there is set of exercises, allowing you to correct this age “defect”. And it is absolutely not necessary to sign up for fitness (especially when there is no time for it) – we do the exercises right at home, without being particularly distracted from business.
The main focus is on the triceps, biceps and deltoid muscles.
- Warm up. Warm up first. You can just dance to the rhythmic music or (if space permits) jump rope. Next, we recall physical education lessons and rotate with straightened arms back and forth.
- For the deltoid muscle. From the “standing” position and with feet shoulder-width apart, lower our arms with dumbbells down, then bend them at the elbows and spread them apart to shoulder level. We carry out 10 times 2. We raise the dumbbells to chest level and, without bending our arms, lower them. We carry out 10 times. 3. Hands with dumbbells at the seams. Then we raise our straight arms to the sides to the level of the armpits and lower them. We carry out 10 times.
- For biceps. 1. From the “standing” position with feet shoulder-width apart: lower the arms with dumbbells down, press the elbows to the waist and bend the arms completely at the elbows. We carry out 10 times. 2. First, bend one arm at the elbow with dumbbells, then the other (in turn). We carry out 10 times.
- For triceps. 1. From the “standing” position with feet shoulder-width apart: bend over, press your arms with dumbbells to the body, bend and unbend them at the elbows, pressing them to the waist. We carry out 10 times. 2. In the “lying” position on your stomach: stretch your arms with dumbbells along the body, then lift them up. We carry out 10 times.
- No dumbbells. Squatting down, firmly rest our hands on the hard seat of the chair and do push-ups 5-8 times.
- One meter to the wall, we rest our hands on it (approx. – at chest level) and do push-ups, trying to keep your body as straight as possible and “sticking” your heels to the floor. We carry out in 5-6 receptions.
- We join our palms in front of us as in prayer. From all of them, we press our palms against each other for 6-8 seconds, rest for 10 seconds and repeat. We carry out 30 times.
- In the “lying” position on the back, bend the knees, lift the dumbbells up, then spread our arms to the sides and lower them to the floor along the body. We carry out 20 times.
In the absence of dumbbells, you can use ordinary plastic bottles of 1.5-2 liters (with water, of course).
Exercises and women’s secrets from fat in the armpit area – armpit weight loss
Who would not say that the deposition of fat and sagging skin in the armpits is genetics, do not listen to anyone! Sport 100% refutes this “axiom”.
The most popular exercises for getting rid of armpit fat are:
- In the summer season, the most important correction method is swimming! Running to the shore of a reservoir or to the sea! As a last resort – to the pool (make yourself such a good habit). Crawl is the most effective style for firm underarms. Your norm: three times a week for 40 minutes. You will be able to evaluate the result in a couple of months.
- Don’t like water? Don’t have a pretty swimsuit? Let’s go to the simulators! You need an elliptical or rowing machine. The first is more effective, thanks to the involvement of not only the axillary muscles, but also the thighs, buttocks, and also the leg calves. Your norm: three times a week for 45 minutes.
- Pulling up on the horizontal bar. If you cannot pull up more than 0.5 times and hang out with a sausage among young beautiful athletes with blue eyes while you are shy, ask your dad (husband) to hang a horizontal bar at home. It will help you to strengthen both the skin of the armpits and the muscles of the back.
- Push-ups from the floor. It is also a labor-intensive and complex, but extremely effective method. Lift your chest muscles at the same time. We spread our palms wide, and with the chest you need to touch the floor (the smaller the chest, the more difficult, but also the faster the result will come). We carry out as far as possible (as far as the strength is enough, preferably 12-15 times), but daily for 5 approaches.
- Let’s shake the “old”! In this way, you will help improve blood circulation in the right places. We stand up straight, spread our arms to the sides and, moving forward one shoulder, then the other, shake our chest. Remember the “gypsy” dance! Leave the hips motionless! It is important. Your norm: every morning for 3 minutes.
- Circle for Pilates. It will come in handy not only for the armpits, but also for all other muscles. Therefore, if you haven’t bought it yet, it’s about time! A very effective projectile that allows you to quickly restore the muscles to their former elasticity. 1. So, stand up straight, raise the circle to chest level and squeeze it powerfully with both hands, so that from the circle you get first an oval, and then an ellipse. Squeezing the projectile, we freeze for 5-6 seconds. Your norm: 15-20 squeezes daily. 2. Raise your arms with the projectile up and repeat the same, but above your head. The rate is the same – 15-20 compressions.
- And again dumbbells. An excellent exercise that allows you to remove the “fat” from the armpits and raise your no matter what “size” of your chest. It is better to do this on the simulator, but in its absence we simply lie down (on a firm sofa) on the bench so that the upper body “hangs” in the air from the crown to the ribs. If you can get your feet hooked on something, great. If you cannot, ask the child to sit on your feet. Next, we spread our arms with dumbbells (approx. – with bottles) to the sides. Then we bend our elbows just below the bench and flap our wings, bending and straightening our arms. Your norm: 2 approaches a day, 15-20 times.
Additional beauty products for armpits – against sagging and sagging
To make the exercises even more effective, we use the whole tool in an integrated manner!
- A cool shower every day – with the obligatory massage of the armpits with a hard sponge (to increase blood flow). A contrast shower is very useful.
- We use creams and special lotions with a lifting effect.
- 2-3 times a week – scrub for sagging skin.
- No hard diets! They only weaken your skin tone.
- We introduce fish, any dairy products with low fat content and dietary meat into the diet.
- The maximum calories per day is 2000-2500, which are stretched 5-6 times.
- The evening meal is the easiest. For example, kefir with an apple or orange.
- The most high-calorie meal is the penultimate one.
- Fast carbohydrates (buns, potatoes, bananas and butter, sugar, etc.) are replaced with complex ones. That is, for legumes and broccoli, brown rice, sauerkraut, etc.
The radical method:
- If age no longer presupposes cardinal changes even with the use of the entire spectrum of methods, surgery remains. For example, a lapectomy, when a special solution is injected into the armpits by a specialist, which helps to break down excess fat at the cellular / level. At the same time, ultrasound is used to enhance the effect. Well, the end is lymphatic drainage.
- Another method is brachioplasty, which is sometimes performed in combination with liposuction.
And go dancing.
Dancing will help you find not only a good figure, but also optimism, which for some reason is always lacking.
Bologny.ru website thanks you for your attention to the article! We will be very pleased if you share your feedback and tips in the comments below.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!