Today, many girls have to deal with the problem of facial hair growth. Hair removal is an extremely pressing and topical issue. And everyone who comes across him wants to change her image, to make it more aesthetic and feminine. I would like to remove this excessive masculinity.
The best folk remedies for hair growth.
Table of contents:
Why does a mustache grow on the face of women?
The growth of hair on a woman’s face is associated with various reasons. This is often just a genetic predisposition. The southern and Caucasian peoples are characterized by more active hair growth on the body, both for men and women. But for the northern peoples, light, barely noticeable, like a fluff vegetation, is more characteristic.
Hair growth is often enhanced by hormonal disruptions in the female body. And also such hair growth can be associated with dysfunction of the adrenal glands and ovaries.
Taking various hormonal drugs that are prescribed for the treatment of baldness, dermatitis, hypertension. Long-term use of these drugs can lead to the appearance of excessive “vegetation”, and on the face as well. Also, the activation of “vegetation” on the face can occur as a result of high blood pressure.
How to get rid of a mustache? Better ways
There are various ways to get rid of this trouble, and you can choose the one that suits you best:
- Plucking. This option works well if the number of noticeable hairs is small, but the very fact of their presence does not please you. But their small number does not oblige you to complex and time-consuming procedures. Of course, the hair will grow back again and again, but their number will not increase, and the plucking procedure will not take much time.
- Depilatory creams. Depilatory creams quickly get rid of hair for about three days. But not all skin reacts well to such creams and they can cause irritation. Therefore, it is best to test the skin for sensitivity to the cream and for the possibility of allergies before using it.
- Wax, sugar. There is a special wax on the market for removing hair from the face, but you can also make your own sugaring mixture, with which you can also easily remove hair. Wax or sugar mixture is applied to the problem area, a piece of cloth is applied on top, plain cotton can be used, and with a sharp movement the wax is pulled back against hair growth. After removing wax or sugar from your face, it is best to apply a cream to your skin so that there is no irritation.
- Electrolysis and laser hair removal. You can also get rid of mustache using the services offered by beauty salons. Electrolysis and laser hair removal are currently one of the most effective ways to remove hair, and after a few sessions you can get rid of the hair forever. The main thing in this matter is to choose a good beauty salon with good staff. After all, poorly performed hair removal can be painful and subsequently cause pigmentation.
Folk remedies for getting rid of mustache in women
There are also folk remedies for hair removal:
- Datura seed infusion. To prepare the infusion, you will need dope seeds, which you can buy at the pharmacy. Datura seeds should be finely ground in a blender or coffee grinder. The ground seeds need to be poured with water to get a homogeneous mass, approximately like sour cream. The resulting mixture should be infused for three weeks. Then lubricate them with problem hairy areas. When using Datura, keep in mind that it is a poisonous herb, so you need to be careful with it.
- Nettle. To prepare the second folk remedy that will help get rid of hair permanently, you need nettle seeds. They are not sold in the pharmacy, so you will need to collect them yourself, at the end of July and beginning of August. It is necessary to collect 50 g of stinging nettle seeds, which then need to be poured with 100 g of sunflower oil and left to infuse in a dark place for 8 weeks. Then you can apply the infusion. The full course of application of the infusion is two months, but the hair after it disappears forever.
- An effective and inexpensive tool. For the third folk remedy for hair removal, you need one and a half grams of iodine, 40 g of medical alcohol, several grams of ammonia, 5 g of castor oil. After mixing all the necessary ingredients, you should wait a couple of hours until the mixture becomes colorless. After the mixture becomes transparent, it is ready for use. The solution should be applied to problem areas daily for 2 weeks.
Reviews from forums on how to remove mustache
I pluck, I can’t get enough of it! I naturally had a lot of blonde hair, well, not a lot, usually. I began to pluck them, and now it grows, but very little. And it’s not true that the bristles will “climb.” 🙂 Now I have almost nothing above my lip, only at first acne and irritation may appear, but then the hair and skin will get used to it, and there will be no problems!
I did laser hair removal … It’s all nonsense if you have problems with hormones. Yes, and my hormones are not treated. I take pills – the hair becomes a little lighter, and then darkens again. Tired already! 🙁
There is one home remedy that needs to be done at night and that can cause the hairs on your face to fall off:
Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 1 teaspoon (with a slide) of baking soda, stir, and after the composition cools down a little, soak a small piece of cotton wool or gauze in it, squeeze lightly and apply to the place where there is unwanted hair. From above, this gauze or cotton wool must be fixed with something (you can use an ordinary adhesive plaster). Leave it all overnight. After 3 of these procedures, the hairs on the face fall off easily, but keep in mind that baking soda can cause flaking and dry skin.
Photoepilation is not an option that is permanently removed – a lie, it will take a lot of money, but there is no effect. In addition, the obvious redness above the upper lip only attracts more attention. In my opinion, it is impossible to get rid of unnecessary vegetation.
You know, I was very worried about this … but now everything is over! I decided to try to smear with hydrogen peroxide with hydroperite and they started to brighten, then I somehow got tired of it and I stopped, I didn’t use anything after that and now it’s almost invisible, I’m happy with the result, but I still wanted better!
How do you get rid of your mustache? Found your method?
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!