Bodyflex for beginners – the right exercises for quick results
Bodyflex gymnastics is very effective. I was convinced of this from my own experience. What is the use of body flex and how to properly organize classes for beginners? Let’s figure it out.
Indications and contraindications for body flexing
- High blood pressure, frequent fluctuations in blood pressure.
- Condition after surgery.
- Heart failure.
- Severe myopia; retinal disinsertion.
- Pregnancy (many bodyflex exercises are recommended for pregnant women – consult your doctor).
- Various hernias.
- Chronic diseases in the acute stage.
- Diseases and pathology of the thyroid gland.
- Bronchial asthma.
- Increased body temperature.
- Intracranial pressure.
Read also: Bodyflex exercises for weight loss – lose weight with bodyflex
Previously, experts doubted the health benefits of bodyflex. The reason for these doubts was precisely the holding of breath during exercise, which, according to the luminaries of medical sciences, is harmful to the functioning of the brain, increases the risk of complications – hypertension, cancer, arrhythmia. But today this “harm”, fortunately, has been refuted, including by the indicators of the excellent health of those people who begin to do this gymnastics, as well as medical observations of their health and well-being. This program has caused a real stir in the world of health and beauty.
Commentary by the expert Elena Tolkach, the author of her own method of breathing exercises
Based on my 15 years of experience as a respiratory gymnastics coach in Asia and Europe, I can say the following about the benefits of body flex. In the body of a person who does body flex on a regular basis, the following changes occur:
- An increase in the level of oxygen in the blood, which means an increase in energy and an acceleration of metabolism.
- Decreased appetite by reducing the physical volume of the stomach. A person can no longer eat as much as he ate before.
- An increase in the flow of oxygen into the blood leads to the production of endorphins, the hormone of happiness, improves mood
- Strengthening the body and muscles, which helps to develop flexibility, reduce weight, get rid of cellulite.
- During breathing exercises, a person is in the moment. He gets to know his body and its capabilities anew, concentrates on sensations. It has a beneficial effect on psychological health.
- Improved skin tone and color. The skin is the largest organ. With the help of breathing exercises, you increase the amount of oxygen in the blood, respectively, oxygen enters the skin cells.
My RECOMMENDATIONS for beginners:
- First of all, if you have any health problems, I recommend that you visit your doctor and consult if you can do exercises where you will hold your breath.
- Do not aggressive breathing, without sudden inhalation and exhalation, using the muscles of the lower press. Keep your shoulders and chest motionless while breathing.
- It is better to start classes with an experienced trainer. Take 2 or 3 lessons, and after that you can continue on your own, knowing and understanding the technique
- The first week, the breath holding should be 5 seconds, then increase. But no more than 8 seconds
- You should practice every day, before breakfast, for 15-20 minutes. Be attentive to your body, follow the recommendations of your doctor and your coach.
Love breathing exercises, it will become your best friend.
Elena Tolkach, certified coach and trainer in breathing exercises in France.
The benefits of bodyflex
- Immunity is strengthened.
- The risk of diseases of the cardiovascular system is significantly reduced.
- The work of the stomach and gastrointestinal tract is normalized.
- The risk of getting cancer is significantly reduced.
- Gymnastics makes it easy to get rid of bad habits and not return to them anymore.
Bodyflex is simply indicated for those women who are overweight., With a large mass of loose, loose fat and flabby skin. Bodyflex exercises, like no others, will make this fat melt, and the skin will tighten.
You might be interested in: Is face fitness as effective as they say? Medical Psychologist Sophie Shine’s Opinion
What first of all needs to be mastered by beginners in body flex
- First you need to learn how to breathe out the air. To do this, you need to stretch your lips forward with a tube, trying to slowly, but without pauses, release air through them, trying to release it as much as possible.
- It is necessary to inhale through the nose. After exhaling, it is necessary to close the lips tightly, and then abruptly and noisily draw in air through the nose – as much as possible the maximum volume.
- Then you need to exhale all the air you have collected through your mouth. When the diaphragm is low, you need to hide your lips in your mouth, and exhale the air, opening your mouth as wide as possible. A “Groin!” Sound will be heard from the diaphragm. – it means that you are doing everything right.
- Then you need to learn how to hold your breath correctly. When there is a full exhalation of air, you need to close your mouth and tilt your head to your chest. In this position, with the stomach drawn in to the spine, it is necessary to linger until the count of eight (but it is necessary to count as follows: “A thousand times, one thousand two, one thousand three …”).
- Then, taking in a relaxed breath, you can feel the very air rushing into your lungs, filling them.
Mastering the breathing technique according to the bodyflex system, of course, is better and more efficiently performed under the guidance of an experienced trainer. If you do not have such an opportunity, then a good video of body flex training for beginners, as well as a video tutorial on setting correct breathing, can help in this endeavor.
Before you do all the exercises yourself, you need to watch the video of the lessons several times in order to understand the algorithm, determine the duration of each exercise in time, and note for yourself all the important nuances.
Read also: Healthy lifestyle specialist named 10 reasons to do fitness
For beginners: three rules for doing body flex
- First, without systematic practice, you cannot literally achieve anything. This system implies strict implementation of exercises – fortunately, this only takes 15-20 minutes a day, and everyone can safely allocate them for exercise in the morning, when the stomach is still empty.
- Secondly, if you are overweight, then at the very beginning of classes you should perform general exercises aimed at reducing weight, and then – begin to perform exercises for certain problem areas of the body. This sequence is mandatory, otherwise there will be no pronounced results.
- Thirdly, when starting to engage in body flex gymnastics, you do not need to simultaneously start a strict diet aimed at reducing body weight. It is necessary to take food fractionally, often, little by little, so that hunger does not pester, does not take away the last strength necessary for classes. As a rule, some time after the start of classes, the appetite decreases significantly, and the person simply cannot eat in the volumes in which he had eaten before.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!