Many children are delighted with stuffed toys, but sometimes an actual problem arises: they are rarely interested in ordinary toys. In order to develop the creativity of children, in 2013 Alex Furmanski founded the company to create adorable soft characters from children’s drawings.
Editorial staff Bologny invites you to look at the exclusive toys for children that they have invented and painted themselves.
- “A funny toy based on a children’s sketch”
You might be interested in: Mom from Japan comes up with cartoon dishes for her daughters that delight children
- “How wonderful it is when a child has a favorite character that turns into a real plush toy!”
- “The fictional hero has become a cute toy”
- “The friendly monster is a little weird, but charming.”
- “Every girl will be delighted with such a gift!”
- “A sample of children’s creativity”
“Creation of a Little Craftswoman”
- “Flying snake”
- “Seven-eyed monster”
- “Little designer’s fantasy”
- “It turned out to be a rainbow giraffe”
- “Another children’s masterpiece! You’ve probably never seen such a cute pig. “
- “Unique images”
- “The power of children’s imagination and modern technology will undoubtedly work wonders.”
- “The unicorn doll literally came to life”
- “Perhaps children are the best designers in the world”
- “Creative design from a little creator”
- “And the last example of children’s creativity: a professor named Pou”
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!