All parents dream that their children are comprehensively developed, talented, liberated, have a good memory and study well. For this, there are children’s early development centers that help kids in a playful way to master the necessary knowledge for successful schooling.
See also: How to choose the right sports section for a child to avoid scams and mistakes?
The content of the article:
Benefits of a child development center – why should a child attend an early childhood development center?
- In children’s development centers classes are conducted with a small number of children (6-7 people). This allows the teacher to pay enough attention to each child;
- Classes are taught by experienced teachers with specialized education according to modern and proven methods.
- An integrated approach to learning… The child will be helped to develop fine motor skills, memory, attention, thinking, speech. They will teach you how to read and unleash the creative potential of your child with the help of drawing, sculpting, appliqués and crafts.
- Parents are present in the class, which is very important for the baby. Unlike kindergarten, albeit the best one, the absence of a mother in a child is stressful. Parents are directly involved in classes in preschool development centers. This gives them the opportunity to get to know their child much better, and the child feels protected.
- Each child needs a personal approach, therefore parents can choose the proposed methods and the focus of classes, which is not provided in kindergartens.
What classes are held in an early development center – important sciences for your child
During one lesson, the child alternates mental activity with physical activity… During the lesson, the kid manages to try himself in different roles: to learn a few letters, dance, make a craft with his own hands, sing, take part in role-playing and logic games. Classes are held in a fun and dynamic environment where the kid is invited to complete many short tasks.
See also: What kind of sport and when to do the child, so as not to miss the opportunity of a professional sports career?
Each lesson is developed by professional teachers, during which the baby develops logic, motor skills, creative thinking and artistic taste… During the lesson, it is mandatory sports warm-up… During this time, children can jump on trampolines, play with sports balls, walk along health paths and overcome obstacles in mazes.
Usually one lesson at an early childhood development center lasts from 45 to 80 minutes, and has approximately the following content:
- Musical lesson. It starts with a warm-up: children walk along paths made of different materials, dance, perform exercises with balls of various sizes, and this all happens to the accompaniment of musical accompaniment.
- Craft. Children are given the opportunity to do something with their own hands from plasticine, colored paper and other materials.
- Painting. The teacher individually, each child is taken to the drawing room, where the kids draw with brushes, palms, fingers.
- Musical warm-up. Various outdoor activities are conducted
- Games. At this time, the children play independently in the playroom under the supervision of their mothers.
Most often, children do three lessons from the main program per day. So, for example, a preschool course includes the following: drawing, modeling, speech development, logic, reading, mathematics… As well as writing, music, children’s puppet theater, rhythm, fitness for children, English.
Free or private children’s development center – which is better to choose?
It is very difficult to find free children’s development centers. But there are many private children’s development centers. If you do not want to develop your baby for free, then you can use the Internet, choose suitable tasks and exercises and deal with the child independently. True, there is a big minus: the lack of a children’s team.
If you do find free child development centers, then:
- The level of teaching will obviously be much lower than in paid ones;
- The furnishings and toys are not of the highest quality.
The pluses include the fact that:
- The kid will be in the company of children;
- No tuition fees.
A children’s development center, where you have to pay for services, has a number of advantages:
- Friendly experienced teachers (after all, they are paid a good salary for this);
- High-quality renovation of premises (light, warm, dry);
- Lots of benign educational toys;
- An individual approach to the child.
There is only one disadvantage: the cost of classes.
By the way, in many paid centers usually the first trial lesson is free… Therefore, you have the opportunity to compare training in a paid and a budget option.
How to choose the right child development center for children – important tips for parents
When choosing a children’s development center, check the fulfillment of all the requirements that are important to you:
- Convenient and close location to your place of residence. If it takes about two hours to get to the center of early development, then this will not work. The child will get tired of the road and will no longer have time for classes.
- Is there a safe place to put the stroller;
- Is the territory fencedwhere children can take a walk;
- On which floor is the center located. After all, climbing high steps with a small child is not so easy.
- Read on the website about the child center you are interested in, and then visit this institution in person, talk to the management, see the surroundings with your own eyes, ask the teaching staff (education, work experience, merit), the proposed methods, find out how long the classes last and what their cost.
- Safety system. Ask if it is possible for unauthorized persons to enter and who ensures the safety of children, whether there are intercoms, CCTV cameras, etc.
- Take a trial lesson. This will help you understand if this development center is right for your child or not.
- Conclusion of a contract. Familiarize yourself with the rules of the center, with the rights and obligations of the parties, find out if it is possible to transfer classes due to illness.
See also: What dances to give your daughter to – advice to parents.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!