Coral peeling is a relatively new procedure in the price lists of beauty salons and clinics, but it is already quite popular. Someone even learned how to do coral peels at home on their own. This type of peeling refers to mechanical middle resurfacing, and its popularity can be attributed to its 100% natural composition combined with excellent results. This fact makes coral peels an excellent alternative to the harsher types of peels.
Coral peeling procedure – how will it help?
The coral peeling mixture consists of coral crumbs from the Red Sea, extracts of Amazonian herbs and Dead Sea salt, due to which the skin under its influence is saturated with very useful vitamins, minerals and plant proteins.
The course requires the passage of about four procedures with an interval of 1.5-2 weeks.
Read also: Why hair falls out and how to deal with it – the expert answers
Each procedure consists of a few simple steps
How to do coral face peeling – a sequential scheme:
- Cleansing skin surface with a special lotion.
- Training skin to the application of the peeling mass with a pre-peeling solution.
- Application the peeling mixture itself for a certain time, accompanied by massage movements.
- Removing the drug from the skin.
- Application special post-peeling cream…
The concentration of the peeling mixture depends on the specific problems and the desired results of each individual patient and is decided by the beautician after a preliminary examination. If you need a simple cleansing of the skin from dead cells, then you need a lower concentration of coral chips, if necessary the effect of removing scars, fine wrinkles and post-acne, then the concentration and exposure time can be increased.
You might be interested in: Is face fitness as effective as they say? Medical Psychologist Sophie Shine’s Opinion
What does the face look like after the procedure? Skin restoration after coral peeling
Despite the fact that coral peeling is considered a wonderful alternative to chemical peeling and passes without skin burns, this procedure of mechanical peeling cannot be called absolutely non-traumatic.
Post-peeling skin restoration can proceed as follows:
- Profuse redness on the skin and a burning and stabbing sensation.
- Further, there is a feeling of tightness of the skin, it acquires a shade like after sunburn.
- The feeling of tightness is replaced by the formation of a film, which after a while begins to peel off, this stage usually occurs on the third day after the peeling procedure.
- The next couple of days, active peeling occurs, which ends most often 5 days after peeling.
Of course, small deviations in terms are quite natural, since each skin is individual and the reaction may be different. So, for example, oily skin will peel off less actively and more quickly than thin and sensitive skin.
During the entire recovery period, it is necessary to use a number of special post-peeling agents. They can be issued immediately at the beauty salon, or they can explain where to get them.
This set usually includes:
- shower gel;
- caring protective cream;
- mild moisturizing toner;
- nourishing retinol mask for the fifth day after peeling.
All products are created and selected specifically for post-peeling skin care, which allows you to restore the skin in less time, reduce the abundance of flaking and redness, while achieving the maximum possible effect. Coral peeling according to reviews is a gorgeous procedure!
Coral peeling results – before and after photos
Coral peeling can give very good results due to the fact that coral chips act on the surface of the skin as a microderm, salts dehydrate old skin cells, which helps to remove them, and plant extracts stimulate cells to regenerate and regenerate.
All this provides:
- improved blood circulation in all layers of the skin;
- acne treatment;
- cleansing and narrowing of pores;
- getting rid of rosacea, age spots and scars;
- good anti-aging and a refreshing effect;
- return of elasticity and skin tone;
- reduced visibility scars and stretch marks on the skin.
Contraindications for coral peeling
It is forbidden to use coral peeling during pregnancy, with some skin diseases, during herpetic rashes on the skin. In addition, you can not carry out the procedure during the period of frequent exposure to the sun. In general, there is no strict seasonal framework for the use of this peeling.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!