Diet for blood group 2 positive (+)
Representatives of the second (2) blood group are more than 37% of the total population of the planet. It is noticed that they are sociable, responsive, active and energetic. What should be a positive blood group diet? Nutrition experts tell us.
The content of the article:
Blood group 2 + (“farmers”)
The human digestive and immune systems, as Peter D’Adamo proved, retain, even after centuries, a predisposition to digest the foods that the ancestors ate. The chemical reaction of the circulatory system to the food consumed is an invariable part of the human genetic heritage. And according to this theory, proven by facts, the evolutionary process and the dietary needs of a person with a certain blood group are inseparable.
The emergence of this blood group is associated with the emergence of landowning communities. The owners of the second positive blood group are vegetarians (farmers), who have a tolerant immune system and a very sensitive digestive tract. Such people quite quickly adapt to new nutritional conditions, and in general to the environment, and relieve stress by complacency. Agricultural products always help such a person to work and maintain their figure.
People with a second positive blood group need natural, organic food and avoiding such toxic products as meat. Meat from “farmers” is not burned as fuel, it inevitably turns into fat. A positive diet for the second blood group should be agreed with the doctor.
Basic diet rules for blood group 2+:
- Exclusion of meat from the diet;
- Exclusion of dairy products from the diet;
- Mandatory use of natural products with a minimum fat content.
Features of people with blood group 2+:
Strengths of this type of people – This is a quick adaptation to changes in diet, as well as the efficiency of the functioning of the digestive and immune systems, subject to a diet based on vegetarianism.
- Increased excitability of the nervous system;
- Weakness of the immune system before the attacks of infections;
- The sensitivity of the digestive tract;
- Predisposition to cancer, diabetes, anemia, diseases of the gallbladder, cardiovascular system, liver.
What can you eat with blood type 2+
- The main focus of the diet is on vegetables and fruits. With the exception of bananas, oranges, tangerines, you can eat any fresh fruit.
- It is preferable to replace meat with soy and to replenish the deficiency of proteins in the body with the help of eggs. If it is difficult to give up meat altogether, sometimes you can eat chicken or turkey.
- From drinks it is better to choose carrot, grapefruit, pineapple and cherry juices. Coffee lovers are in luck – this drink is good for people of this blood type.
- Vegetables are a must for “farmers”. It is better to cut salads from vegetables, dressing them with olive or linseed oil.
- Any fish is allowed, with the exception of herring, caviar and flounder.
A positive blood group diet permits foods containing caffeine.
What not to eat with blood group 2+
- The diet for this blood group prohibits the use of dairy products. Sometimes, if you really can’t do without them, you can allow yourself cheese, homemade yogurt or low-fat cottage cheese.
- Given the reduced acidity of the stomach, acidic foods should also be abstained from. In particular, from acidic fruits and vegetables that irritate the mucous membranes.
- From drinks it is forbidden to use everything created on the basis of soda – that is, carbonated. You should also give up black tea, sour juices and citrus fruits.
- Spicy foods (mustard, spices, ketchup) should be completely eliminated from the diet.
- Due to the high salt content, seafood is also prohibited. Food with wheat flour (wheat) in the composition is also prohibited.
- It is worth giving up meat in the first place, remembering to exclude everything fried, salty and fatty.
Tips for people with blood group 2+
Dairy products in the human body with this blood group provoke insulin reactions that slow down the necessary metabolism and undermine the work of the heart.
Abuse of wheat and products with its content leads to an excess of the norm of acidity of muscle tissue.
Abstaining from meat provides a stable normal weight or weight loss. Meat for people with this blood group lowers the metabolic rate and promotes the accumulation of body fat in the body. A vegetarian diet strengthens the body’s defenses to fight infections.
- Vegetables and fruits;
- Soy products;
- Vegetable oils;
- Pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds;
- Walnuts, almonds;
- Brown algae;
- Green tea;
- Red wine;
- Low-fat cheese and cottage cheese;
- Onion garlic.
- Black tea;
- Soda carbonated drinks;
- Orange juice;
- Bananas, coconuts, tangerines, oranges;
- Halibut, flounder, herring;
- Milk products;
- Sugar (limited);
- Ice cream;
Diet recommendations for people with blood type 2+
First of all, for “farmers” it is necessary to use vitamin and mineral complexes – C, E, B, iron, selenium, calcium, chromium and zinc. They also need herbal teas with echinacea, ginseng and bifidumbacteria. Pharmacy vitamin A should be limited and focus on beta-carotene obtained from food.
- Moderate physical activity (yoga, Tai Tzu);
- Avoiding spicy, salty and fermented foods, and limiting sugar and chocolate;
- Compliance with the diet.
Weekly menu for people with blood group 2+:
- Eggs – one piece, two to three times a week.
- Vegetables fruits.
- Neutral meat products:
- turkey, chicken.
- Seafood (no more than 180 g per serving, and no more than four times a week):
- Silver perch, whitefish, pike perch, cod, trout, sardine.
- Dairy products (no more than 180 g per serving, and no more than three times a week):
- Soy milk, soy cheese, mozzarella, homemade yogurt, goat cheese.
Lunch may well be a repetition of breakfast, but the portion of protein should not exceed one hundred grams, and vegetables can be increased to 400 g.
- Soy and legumes (no more than six times a week, and no more than 200 g);
- Lentils, spotted, black and radiant beans, soy red beans, bean pods;
- Mushrooms: no more than 200 g per serving, and no more than 4 times a week;
- Cereals (no more than 6 times a week, and no more than 200 g per serving);
- Porridge, bread, whole grain bread, rice, buckwheat, rye.
Dinner should be at least four hours before bedtime.
- Vegetables, fruits, a piece of rye bread with butter (about 100 g), or porridge;
- Vegetables (no more than 150 g per serving, 2-6 times a day);
- Artichoke, Jerusalem artichoke, broccoli, lettuce, horseradish, beet tops, red, yellow and Spanish onions, parsley, turnips, tofu, spinach, leeks, garlic, chicory, okra;
- Fats (2-6 times a week, in a tablespoon);
- Olive oil, linseed oil.
Reviews from forums from people who have experienced the diet for themselves
Well, I don’t know … I have just such a blood type. I eat what I want – and in general there are no problems.
One herb in the diet! What, is nothing tasty now at all? No meat, no dairy, no ice cream ……. It remains to stock up on zucchini and try not to turn into a goat. 🙂
And I’ve been eating like that for several years now! I am thirty years old, my health is super!
Can you drink vodka? 🙂
In fact, this diet really does help you lose weight. Checked on myself. Although … it is probably enough for any person to get rid of harmful products in the diet, and HAPPINESS will immediately come. 🙂
Oh, well, nonsense in general. Some American discovered something there, and now all the poor fellows with a second positive blood group are doomed to crack one grass. Funny. Milk, then, in his opinion, is harmful, and soy is just right, right? 🙂 It is not surprising that you can lose weight on this diet. 🙂
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!