The birthplace of the blood group 3 gene is considered to be the foothills of the Himalayas (the territory of modern Pakistan and India). The evolution of the digestive system was predetermined by the use of dairy products for food and livestock management. Usually people with this blood group are called “nomads” – after all, this group appeared as a result of the adaptation of distant ancestors to the changing environmental conditions and the migration of entire peoples.
What should be the diet of the third (3) group negative? An expert nutritionist answers.
The content of the article:
Health features of people with the 3rd – blood group
About 20 percent of the population has a third negative blood group. Its nomadic representatives, due to the very harsh living conditions in which this type was formed, have such character traits as flexibility, patience and poise.
- The strength of the nervous system;
- Instant adaptation to environmental changes;
- Strong high immunity.
- Exposure to stress and depression;
- Chronic fatigue;
- Predisposition to viral infections and colds;
- Allergic reactions;
- Multiple sclerosis;
- Autoimmune diseases.
The diet of the third blood group negative must be accurately compiled by a physician or nutritionist-nutritionist!
Diet recommendations for people with blood group 3
Nomads are allowed to eat everything, but the menu must be balanced: meat (with the exception of pork and chicken), any fish and dairy products, vegetables and fruits (except for tomatoes, olives, corn and pumpkin), eggs, legumes, etc. all cereals, except for buckwheat and wheat.
Also, nomads are recommended to take additional mineral and vitamin complexes – iron, lecithin, magnesium, licorice, echinacea, bromelain and digestive enzymes.
- Green tea and coffee;
- Beer, wine;
- Juices (grape, cranberry, cabbage, pineapple, orange);
- Fruits vegetables;
- A fish;
Foods of the third blood group negative diet are affordable and budgetary.
- Seafood (shrimp, crabs, shellfish);
- Tomato juice, pomegranate juice;
- Carbonated drinks;
- Chicken, pork;
- Pomegranate, avocado, persimmon;
- Radish, radish, potatoes;
- Tea with linden and mother and stepmother.
Exercise for people with blood group 3 –
Physical activity, which causes excessive body fatigue, is contraindicated for nomads. Everything should be in moderation. From sports such people are suitable swimming, cycling, tennis, yoga and walking. A feasible load with a gradual increase in the number of regular exercises will help to maintain good physical shape.
Slimming wraps and baths at home will help to increase the general tone of the body, improve metabolic processes and tighten the skin.
- A diet for a given blood group is, in general, a way of life, beliefs and attitudes necessary for the normal functioning of a person throughout his life.
- The main principle of the nomad diet is to accelerate metabolism, cleanse the body, remove toxins from it, and optimize the activity of all organ systems. If you follow a diet, centimeters at the waist and other problem areas melt without an aggressive effect on the body. As a result, the body is not exposed to shock and deficiency of necessary micronutrients, but on the contrary, it receives a diet that is balanced and rich in a variety of foods, without painful calorie counts.
- Exclusion from the diet of foods that contain wheat flour, buckwheat, peanuts and corn, due to a decrease in metabolism as a result of the obstruction of these products from the production of insulin.
- The categorical exclusion of the combination of wheat with peanuts, buckwheat or corn, due to a slowdown in the metabolism of wheat gluten.
- Reducing the consumption of fatty foods and sugar.
- Be careful with fried foods and smoked foods.
- Mixed, balanced diet
- Inclusion in the diet of meat, fish and low-fat fermented milk products
Diet for people with 3 – blood group
Given that this type of people is omnivorous, they are able to use almost any dietary technique. For nomads, it is compulsory to take meat and sea fish, as well as vegetable dishes. Spices are acceptable such as parsley with dill, curry and horseradish, cumin and black pepper. For oil, it is preferable to choose olive. Sugar – only in limited quantities.
Of the drinks for this type, herbal teas with raspberry leaves, with ginseng or ginkgo biloba are preferred.
Prohibited foods for people with blood group 3 –
Nomads who have blood of the third negative group in their bodies live much longer than people with other blood groups. A healthy, wonderful, and most importantly, a long life is provided for them, if the correct daily regimen is observed, physical moderate and regular exercise is present, as well as a balanced diet.
Most products provide tangible benefits to people in this group. But there are products that should be discarded categorically, due to their incompatibility with this genotype:
- Algae agar-agar;
- Lemon juice;
- Hazelnuts, cashews;
- Quail eggs.
Reviews from forums from people who have experienced the effects of diet
In a month, she dropped seven kilograms from her beloved body. J Blood group – the third negative. Now I’m hooked on fish, which is good for my blood type to consume. Well, in addition to the fish, everything that is useful is on the list. I foster willpower: I bought a chocolate bar, put it in a prominent place and don’t touch it. I’m drooling, but I’m not eating. 🙂
So this is where I got such a dislike for pork, chicken and buckwheat! 🙂 Every time I eat them, there is a feeling of something alien. It turns out that the truth is not my food. Now I follow the diet according to the blood type. And lo and behold – I have already dropped three kilograms. 🙂 I gave up fatty foods, potatoes, shrimp, and almost stopped eating sugar. No, the diet definitely works.
I decided to try with this “blood” diet, once stumbling upon a similar article. I have just the 3rd -. For two weeks I did not drink tea and coffee at all, I did not eat sweets, I also almost removed the salt. She ate no later than eight, and only those foods that are allowed on the diet. There is an effect. J
It took me a while to reconcile my diet and my usual lifestyle. I can’t live without cafes and pizzerias. 🙂 Buckwheat, by the way, I love, but … since the diet, the diet – refused. I eat soy bread, I drink coffee, boiled beef instead of my favorite pork in batter. And a bunch of herbs in a salad. In general, you can live. It became much easier, and dropped a few extra centimeters. 🙂
In general, such a diet for blood type suited me perfectly. She used to eat only pork. Now I replace it with beef, or eggs. I eat fish all the time. I removed the sunflower oil, now I only take olive oil. I couldn’t even take away the extra kilograms with sports, but now they are gone by themselves. And in principle, I cannot say that I starved myself – quite well-fed. 🙂 Now I weigh 48 kg.
Girls, I don’t get off this diet anymore. I also have a third group. I threw out all the harmful products from the refrigerator, bought healthy ones. The husband quarreled a little and calmed down. I feel great, I lost weight. In general, super. Previously, I used a buckwheat diet and only got better. And it turns out to be impossible at all. So the diet works, unambiguously.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!