DIY Christmas crafts with children in kindergarten
New Year is a special holiday. He gives all of us a magical mood, but most of all believe in New Year’s miracles and fabulous transformations, of course, kids. Making New Year’s crafts with children is not only fun, but also useful.
Making handicrafts with your little one, you have a huge impact on the harmonious development of his personality. In addition, the time spent with the parents is priceless for the child.
The content of the article:
It is not at all necessary to buy expensive materials or ready-made craft kits. Make the simplest and most favorite – DIY crafts.
New year card with surprise
For example, to please the teacher, you can make a New Year’s greeting card with a Christmas tree for the holiday with your baby.
How to prepare for the New Year’s party in the kindergarten – gifts, a sweet table, do-it-yourself costumes for the New Year for children
- To make a postcard, we need colored double-sided paper. The base of the postcard can be any color you like.
- Fold a sheet of paper in half – and the base of the postcard is ready.
- But the surprise will be necessarily green, because the surprise is a Christmas tree. So, in order to make a Christmas tree, cut 6 identical squares. Leave the first square intact, and cut the rest 2-3 cm shorter than the previous ones. Squares only need to be cut on one side.
- Now fold each part obtained with an accordion.
- Then each “accordion” must be folded in half.
- Now open the postcard and glue your accordions at a distance of 5 mm from each other.
- And so that the card does not look simple, you can decorate it with a bunny or any other animal made using the origami technique.
- The Christmas tree itself can be decorated with bright stickers.
That’s all, done! You can congratulate your beloved teacher!
Interesting games and contests for children in kindergarten at the New Year’s party
Santa Claus Fun Applique
And now – an idea for educators. An excellent decoration of the group will be a volumetric applique using the technique of facing. You can make it with your children, and it looks bright and festive.
You can arrange all the “fun of Frost” as you want.
- To work you will need modular origami, cotton pads, colored cardboard and paper.
- One of the Christmas trees can be made from children’s handprints. Color in the cut-out prints with a green marker or paints and stick on a Whatman paper.
- Cut a few more Christmas trees out of colored paper and glue them as well.
- Then, together with the kids, make modules of green paper, assemble a Christmas tree from them and glue them on a Whatman paper.
- Perform the following trees using the trimming technique. Let the children, under your direction, cut squares from strips of corrugated paper into the eye.
- Now draw the outlines of the trees on a sheet of Whatman paper and let the kids, using pencils, PVA glue and prepared squares, make a mosaic using the facing technique. And so that all children are involved in this work, assign each a small area for facing.
- And finally, using a breakaway applique, throw a snowball on and around the trees, and from cotton pads and cotton balls, make a snowman, bunnies, clouds and birds.
By the way, cotton pads are an excellent material for creativity: they can be used entirely or divided into parts, cut out any blanks from them and painted in any colors. For example, you and your child can make a simple and cute Christmas tree out of them.
Christmas crafts Christmas tree-beauty
For work you will need:
- 1 sheet of white cardboard;
- cotton pads;
- safety pins;
- green marker;
- bead for decoration.
- Roll a sheet of cardboard with a cone and fix it with glue.
- Fold the cotton pad in half and again in half. You will need a lot of such discs – this is the material for the herringbone.
- Thread each disc onto a safety pin, and then attach the discs one to one on a cardboard cone.
- When all the discs are attached, paint over them with green marker or watercolors, but not completely, to create the effect of a snowy herringbone.
New year pasta wreath
The teacher can make such a wreath with the kids for the New Year from pasta.
- First you need to make a cardboard blank and glue it on both sides with adhesive tape.
- Then with glue, for example, “Titanic”, glue pasta of different shapes to the cardboard blank. It is better that there are more of them on the blank, so that the wreath looks voluminous.
- When the wreath is dry, cover it with gold canned car paint.
- After drying, decorate the wreath as you wish – with ribbons, pieces of fabric, tinsel.
Rest assured the kids will love the pasta venture. They will be surprised that pasta can also be used to make crafts.
Applique made in paper plastic technique Cheerful Snowman
And, most likely, your little ones will enjoy working with napkins. Tear, crumple, roll. With the help of such an interesting technique, you can make a cute craft “Snowman”.
For work you will need:
- White napkins.
- Let the kids roll balls out of the napkins. There must be a lot of them to fill the snowman.
- Now draw the silhouette of a snowman on the cardboard.
- When the silhouettes are ready, have the children dip the balls in the glue and fill in the snowman’s shape, being careful not to go outside the outline.
- In the end, you will end up with funny snowmen.
Making New Year’s crafts and toys with your own hands is one of the most favorite children’s games.
Of course, you can buy special blanks for coloring balls and ready-made kits for creativity for your baby. Such sets most often include felt-tip pens, paints, and bright stickers. But, in the end, this is, to some extent, creativity for the lazy.
Therefore, it is much better if you help your kid to fantasize and create New Year’s wonders from simple items that are at hand. And if you yourself take part in creating a New Year’s miracle, then for the kid it will be doubly exciting.
If you liked our article and have any thoughts about this, share with us! It is very important for us to know your opinion!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!