Such a problem as a double chin worries many of the fair sex. It applies not only to overweight women, but also to young slender girls. Why do some people get a double chin? To choose the most effective way to deal with this “ailment” it is necessary to determine the cause of its occurrence. As a face fitness expert, I’ll tell you about the best remedies for double chin.
The most effective methods of dealing with a double chin
A problem like a double chin is easier to prevent than to get rid of later. Prevention of double chin should be started from an early age, from about 16-20 years. To do this, you need to lead an active lifestyle, visit the gym, do gymnastics for the face, control your weight and take care of your skin every day.
Well, if the second chin has already formed, then it is best to seek help from specialists, but you should not forget about home procedures. Today we will tell you about the most popular and effective ways to deal with a double chin:
Mesotherapy – in the presence of an excess amount of fat mass, a special solution is injected under the skin, which promotes the burning of fat cells. In cases where the skin has lost its elasticity and began to sag, special tonic preparations are introduced that nourish and strengthen the skin.
Chin exercises – an excellent method for preventing and combating a double chin. These exercises must be performed daily for at least 15 minutes:
- Sit up straight and, using your fists, try to lower your chin. Then slowly pull your arms out. This exercise trains the muscles in the neck and eliminates the double chin.
- While pronouncing the sounds “y” and “and” straining the muscles as much as possible.
- Use two fingers to press down on the temples. Open and close your eyes slowly, with little effort. This exercise not only helps to eliminate the double chin, but also maintains the contour of the eyes.
- Lie on your back so that your head is suspended. Next, lift it up so that you can see your feet. This exercise must be repeated 15-20 times. This will improve the line of your chin and neck.
- Exercise “patience and time.” Sit in front of the mirror, rest your elbows on the table, and touch your chin with your fingers. Close your teeth and push your chin forward and lift slightly. Pat your chin with closed fingers lightly. Such claps should be done at least 30. This exercise should be repeated a couple of times a day.
- Take a pencil or pen in your teeth, tilt your head and draw words or numbers through the air.
- Stand up straight with your shoulders squared. Place your hands on your shoulders. In this position, try to hold your shoulders with your hands and stretch your neck up. Make sure that your shoulders do not rise. This position must be performed 7-8 times a day.
- Walking with a book on your head is one of the oldest exercises that helps not only straighten your posture, but also get rid of a double chin.
Massage – a fairly popular way to eliminate a double chin. Both manual and vacuum massage create an excellent lymphatic drainage massage. After 10 sessions of manual massage using special preparations, your double chin will significantly decrease or disappear altogether. Vacuum massage is much more effective than manual massage, it not only removes toxins from the body, but also perfectly tightens the skin, preventing it from sagging.
ethnoscience is widely used in most cosmetics. You can also get rid of a double chin with folk remedies. Let’s take a look at some of them:
- The most popular way is daily massage of the neck, chin and face with an ice cube;
- Take a saucepan, put mint leaves in it and cover with water, observing a 1/3 ratio. Cook over the fire for about three minutes. Then let the broth cool slightly. Apply the resulting mixture to a gauze bandage, and then apply to the face and neck. This mask must be kept for about 20 minutes, and then rinse everything well with water;
- After boiling one and a half liters of water, add a couple of tablespoons of linden flowers there. For 15-20 minutes, keep your face above the steam, covered with a blanket or towel. After the procedure, wash yourself with cold water and apply a nourishing cream to the skin of the face and neck;
- Soak a gauze bandage with sauerkraut juice, then apply it to your face and neck. This mask should be on the face for no more than 20 minutes, after which it is necessary to wash thoroughly with cold water.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!