With the help of cosmetics, women have learned to skillfully hide facial imperfections and emphasize its dignity. There are many techniques for applying makeup, which are improving every year, and a relatively recent novelty is the creation of a make-up in the style of baking.
The content of the article:
- What is makeup baking
- Baking tools
- Baking – step by step makeup
- The best baking powders
What is baking in makeup – the difference between baking and facial sculpting or strobing
The first mentions of such a technique as baking began back in the days of the popularity of burlesque shows, when artists needed to make their skin perfectly matte, without excess shine and dark circles under the eyes.
Over time, this makeup method became very popular as makeup for stars, and then completely moved into everyday life.
The baking makeup is very dense, it is designed to create a perfectly smooth surface on the face. It helps to hide all skin irregularities, enlarged pores, bags under the eyes and age spots.
Video: What is face baking in makeup?
Do not confuse it with other techniques, such as sculpting (contouring) or strobing, as they betray a completely different effect:
Since baking is the application of a thick layer of cosmetics, it should be understood that the skin underneath stops breathing.
Therefore, it is better not to apply it every day, especially in the summer, and be sure to wash it off at the end of the day.
A contraindication to this make-up technique is the presence of serious problems with the skin of the face, a large amount of acne, excessive dryness of the skin.
Baking tools – what do you need to create a make-up baby biking?
In order to properly perform makeup, you must have all the tools that are used for the baking technique.
In addition to high-quality makeup brushes and cosmetic sponges, you need to prepare:
- Primer – allows you to fill all skin irregularities, hiding its imperfections, is a base for other cosmetics.
- Concealer – is a pencil that masks redness, bruises under the eyes, age spots, etc. most often presented in the form of lipstick, which makes it easy to apply.
- Tone cream – it is important that it has a soft texture, as too oily cream can create excessive shine, make makeup heavier or leave streaks, which is unacceptable using the baking technique.
- Powder – only loose is suitable; it should be applied with a brush, not a sponge. Powder plays an important role in this style of makeup, so it is important to get the best quality product.
All cosmetics must be of good quality – this is, first of all, necessary for your own safety, so as not to harm your health by means of unknown origin.
Secondly, high-quality, branded cosmetics have an appropriate look after application, which will remain for a long time.
In no case should you use other available means – such as soda or baby powder. Many girls, for lack of the necessary set of tools, begin to improvise.
But this is not aesthetically pleasing, and most importantly – it is dangerous for the skin!
Create a baking effect – step by step makeup
The baking makeup technique is quite simple, you can cope with it yourself, at home, without any special skills of a makeup artist – the main thing is that all the products are correctly selected.
Video tutorial on performing the baking technique
Step-by-step instructions for making makeup baking:
- Since a large amount of dry powder is used in makeup, it is necessary, first of all, to moisturize the skin. To do this, you need to apply any non-greasy cream on your face, leave it for a few minutes – and pat your face dry with a paper towel.
- Apply the primer to the prepared skin using a brush with light movements. The layer of the product should not be thick, but you need to make sure that all skin irregularities are hidden.
- The next step is to apply concealer, which is best done with a cosmetic soft sponge. The layer should not be too thin, because baking makeup creates a slightly tangible effect of a beautiful porcelain mask. The most important thing is to keep this line, and not to overdo it. After using the sponge, a little shading of the concealer is allowed with light movements of the fingertips.
Smoothing the skin surface
- Also, a layer of foundation is carefully applied over the concealer. Its color must be chosen correctly, you can take a shade a tone lighter than natural. All layers should be uniform, and the movements should follow the natural structure of the face.
- After that, the powder is applied with a brush, in a translucent layer. The final stage will be the branded “baking” of the make-up. The wings of the nose, under the cheekbones, the forehead, the area under the eyes are treated with a large amount of the product, after which it is left for 7-10 minutes. Then, with a clean, dry brush, you need to go over the places where the finishing powder is applied in order to brush away the excess.
Applying the finishing coat, before and after blending the powder with a brush
It is better to perform these actions after the end of the eye makeup, since if something does not work out, you will have to wash off not only the eyes, but also some of the makeup from the face.
The best powders for beikin
Since powder is one of the main tools used in baking, it should be chosen only from well-known quality companies.
It is the powder that is applied in the final layer, so it is important that it does not roll by the end of the day, has a light texture – and, at the same time, creates a porcelain effect.
List of loose powders from well-known companies that have proven themselves:
- Benecos – German powder with a natural composition, enriched with mineral particles. It has a very light texture, ideal for non-oily makeup. The cost is 800-850 rubles.
- Max Factor Professional Loose Powder Translucent – has a very fine texture, perfectly hides skin irregularities and creates a matte effect. The cost is 500-520 rubles.
- Artdeco High Definition Loose Powder – loose powder of the German brand, has reflective particles that give the skin a healthy look, but at the same time make it porcelain. Hides all the irregularities, is very popular among professional photographers, as it looks good in the frame. The cost is 1050-1120 rubles.
- Pupa Luminys Baked Face Powder – the product is perfect for the baking makeup technique, as it initially has a baked structure. It consists of particles of different shades, which gives the face a relief, in parallel with the marble shade and matte skin. The cost is 830-900 rubles.
- Chambor Silver Shadow Compact Powder – powder from a Swiss manufacturer, fixes makeup well, removes shine, makes the face smooth and matte. It has a light texture, which gives at least some opportunity to breathe for the skin, and also contains vitamins. The cost is 980-1000 rubles.
- Chanel Vitalumière Loose Powder Foundation – with its light and invisible texture during prolonged wear, it creates the effect of an applied soft foundation, making the surface of the skin porcelain, which is required in baking. The cost is 1600-1700 rubles.
With the correct make-up technique, baking, any girl will not go unnoticed, since the face really acquires a fine porcelain texture inherent in aristocrats.
Bologny.ru website thanks you for your attention to the article! We will be very pleased if you share your experience or the results of your favorite beauty recipes!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!