Glycolic peeling at home
The main component of high-quality skin care is face peeling. Thanks to him, the skin is cleansed, the keratinized layer of cells is removed, and an aesthetic transformation takes place. The procedure is usually carried out in the salon or right at home, in the absence of money or time. Photos before and after glycolic peeling.
The content of the article:
Peeling your face at home is a very common practice. For the procedure, you can use ready-made products or prepare it yourself. Although a peeling kit is quite easy to get nowadays. Such products are offered not only in pharmacies and beauty shops, but also in ordinary supermarkets. The main thing is to rely on the composition of the product, the shelf life and the reputation of the manufacturer when choosing a peeling kit.
Glycolic peeling. Features of the procedure
Until a certain time, glycolic chemical peels were carried out exclusively in beauty salons. Today, women have access to this procedure at home. You just need to buy special means with glycolic acid and follow instructions…
Features of the glycolic peeling procedure:
- The recovery period after the procedure does not differ in duration due to the fact that it affects only the upper layers of the skin…
- This type of peeling is used mainly in spring. for weakened and lacking vitamins skin…
- Glycolic acid has mild effect on the skin, restoring her natural color and freshness.
- Peeling base – glycolic acid, available in fruit acid…
- Peeling purpose – normalization of skin production of hyaluronic acid to reduce the risk of deformation, hydration and restoration of the metabolic process in the skin.
Instructions for performing glycolic acid peeling at home
- For this procedure, to date, many formulations have been released by the most famous world brands.
- Before starting peeling, you should carefully read with instructions on the composition…
- Consult your beautician. Find out your skin type and the optimal acid concentration for the greatest effectiveness and maximum safety.
- Perform a test for the presence / absence of an allergic reaction.
- Apply a few drops of the mask with a brush to the skin (previously cleaned and dry). The delicate and sensitive area around the eyes should be avoided.
- Wait after application no more than five minutes… The intensity of the burning and tingling sensation of the skin depends on its individual characteristics.
- Wipe your face warm water or wipe with a cotton pad using a neutralizing agent.
- Moisturize peeled skin with a special cream.
Tips and tricks for performing a glycol peel at home
The essence of the “glycolic” procedure is the removal of the upper layer of cells for its renewal. The result is a restored work of the sebaceous glands and skin with the absence of keratinized cells, minor defects, etc. For the best effect follow the recommendations:
- The mask is applied exclusively dry, previously cleansed skin.
- It is not recommended to keep the mask on the skin. more than five minutes…
- Avoid the area around the eyes and lips when applying the mask to avoid burns.
- To prevent skin irritation after the procedure, you should exclude direct sunlight on the skin for some time after peeling.
- It is not recommended to use other cosmetic products within two hours after peeling.
- For oily skin, glycolic peeling is performed once a week. With dry skin – no more than once every two weeks.
- For a long time, do you feel discomfort in the form of redness and burning of the skin? Can be done soothing cool compress for the skin, consisting of green tea and streak.
- To maintain the effect of the procedure for a longer time, it is recommended to apply phytoprotective creams – during the entire peeling course, directly between procedures and one and a half weeks before the procedure.
- When going outside, do not forget about sun protection. The best way – high protection cream (preferably at least 25 units).
- Use only proven glycolic peels from companies with a positive reputation.
- Treat the procedure with caution, do not abuse the amount of funds and the frequency of the procedure.
Contraindications for glycolic peels
- Inflammatory processes of the skin.
- Wounds, scratches on the skin of the face.
- Sensitive skin.
- The presence of vascular networks.
- Tanned skin.
- Increased body temperature.
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system…
- Mental illness.
- Summer season.
Indications for glycolic peeling
It is worth remembering that glycolic peeling is not a panacea for deep wrinkles… This procedure helps to remove only minor defects. For serious problems, it is better to choose a more serious and effective type of peeling.
Video: Master class on glycolic peeling
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!