The warm season is approaching, which means that the desire to update your image by adding bright colors to it will only intensify! To do this without drastic measures, there is a fairly simple way – to make some strands of hair colored. After all, there are so many opportunities to do this, both for a short time and for a long time.
Here are some ways to add new colors to your look – from a few days to a couple of weeks.
Hair jelly Colorista L’Oreal
If you are afraid to place bright accents for a long period, then the product is for you.
It is a gel-like colored mass that is applied locally to the hair – that is, it cannot be used along the entire length of the hair. The fact is that its texture makes the hair slightly heavier, so it will look unaesthetic along the entire length of the hair. But for separate strands – please.
The jelly is washed off the hair after the first application. The manufacturer calls it “hair make-up”.
The tool is very easy to use:
- The jelly is squeezed out of the package in a small amount.
- With your fingers, it is applied to individual strands.
- They wait for the strands to dry a little and comb their hair.
Everything usually takes no more than 20 minutes, which makes it very convenient to use.
I really like that this product has a very wide range of shades. It’s especially good that you can find shades for brunettes.
By nature, I have black hair, so I have a difficult relationship with any hair coloring products: nothing is visible on my hair. I used Raspberry Jelly from Colorista and the strands I applied it on really looked raspberry. Even before the first wash. Before you wash your hair, the product will remain firmly on your hair.
Spray Colorista from Loreal
The spray also stays on the hair until the first shampooing.
It is also presented in various shades, but it is intended exclusively for blondes and light-blond girls: it simply will not dye darker hair.
It can be used not locally like jelly, but sprayed all over the hair. The spray allows for light and interesting shades, while it has a slightly shiny finish.
It’s also pretty easy to use:
- Clean, dry hair is combed, a towel is placed under it to protect the clothes from getting the coloring agent on it.
- The spray is shaken and sprayed onto the hair at a distance of 15 cm.
- Allow to dry for a couple of minutes, comb your hair.
- Spray with hairspray.
If the color is too intense, the manufacturer suggests combing the hair thoroughly and combing out the product.
Cloth, which gets sprayed, can be easily washed off.
Tint balm Colorista L’Oreal
For a longer result, the manufacturer has a tint balm that dyes the hair for 1-2 weeks.
Various shades: from pale pink to creative dark green tones.
Such a balm can color blond, but the darkest color it can affect is dark blond. For brunettes, such a tool will not work, but the manufacturer offers a tool for lightening hair.
The balm is applied very simply:
- Put on gloves, squeeze the product onto your hands and evenly try to distribute it over clean and dry hair.
- It is necessary to keep the product on the hair for 20-30 minutes, depending on the desired result (desired intensity).
- After that, the balm is washed off the hair without the use of shampoo.
- The product is finally washed out from the hair after the fifth to tenth shampooing (depending on the shade).
As additional products, the Colorista line includes products for lightening hair, as well as shampoo that accelerates color washout.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!