They say that delicious sandwiches and real proper nutrition are completely incompatible things. In fact, if you turn on your imagination, remember about the calorie content and use the tips of experts, you won’t have to give up sandwiches.
A little creativity – and the right PP sandwiches for a delicious dietary snack are already on your table!
The content of the article:
- What to take for the base of PP sandwiches and snacks?
- The best recipes for the right diet sandwiches
You will also be interested in what to cook at a picnic instead of kebab – the best alternatives to kebab!
What to take for the base of PP sandwiches and snacks?
This is the most important point! Because a loaf of wheat flour for the right sandwich will not work unambiguously.
Experts advise to use for the right sandwiches:
- Whole wheat bread rolls.
- Shop or homemade crispbread.
- Lavash made from oatmeal or whole grain flour.
- Slices of large vegetables.
And now – we are preparing the right and delicious sandwiches! Your attention – 10 best recipes!
Choose the most delicious one – and do not deny yourself the pleasure!
The best recipes for the right diet sandwiches
1. Diet morning sandwich
- Whole wheat bread.
- 1 pc – tomato.
- Some greens for your taste.
- Tuna in its own juice.
- Canned pineapple.
- Low-fat curd cream cheese.
- Spread cream cheese on the bread.
- Top – a slice of tomato and tuna.
- Add a pineapple slice and a sprig of herbs. Can be slightly warmed up on the grill until the pineapple is browned
The sandwich is ready!
2. Avocado Sandwich – Gourmet
- A couple of pieces of avocado.
- 4 tomatoes.
- Greens to your taste.
- About 200 g of red fish.
- Use a blender to turn the peeled avocados into mousse.
- Mix chopped fish and tomatoes.
- Finely chopping greens.
- Instead of butter, we put avocado mousse on the crispbreads, then the second layer is a mixture of fish and tomatoes.
- Decorate with herbs.
- Instead of bread, you can use pita bread to make a dietary mini shawarma for 2-3 servings.
- For those who are embarrassed even by bread, you can suggest using lettuce leaves as a basis for dietary shawarma.
9 delicious meals with just 3 ingredients – for delicious family lunch and dinner
3. The right dietary sandwich for a sweet tooth
- Buckwheat bread.
- ½ banana.
- ¼ avocado.
- Light, low-fat cottage cheese.
- Mix cottage cheese with vanilla and spread on crispbread.
- Place banana slices and avocado slices on top.
- You can sprinkle with sesame seeds.
4. Diet sandwich for a proper snack
- A couple of slices of whole grain bread.
- Boiled egg.
- Greens to taste.
- Tuna in its own juice.
- Grate the egg and mix with a fork and half the contents of the tuna can until smooth.
- Spread the mixture on the crispbread.
- Decorate with a tomato ring, sprinkle with chopped greens.
- Cover the top with a second loaf, previously spread with the same mixture.
5. Sandwich with curd sauce
- Salt and olive oil.
- Greens of your choice.
- 1/2 cucumber.
- 200 g of light cottage cheese.
- A couple of garlic cloves.
- A tablespoon of walnuts.
- Bread or pita bread.
- Knead the curd with a fork.
- Add finely chopped herbs and garlic.
- We mix everything and survive the lemon juice – about 1 teaspoon.
- Add salt to taste, ground nuts, a teaspoon of olive oil.
- In a blender, beat the cucumber and chopped celery (about a teaspoon of herbs), mix with the existing mixture.
- Spread the mixture on crispbread or wrap it in pita bread and cut into mini-rolls.
6. Shrimp sandwiches
- 100 g of already peeled boiled shrimp.
- Boiled egg – 1 pc.
- Avocado – 1 pc.
- Green salad – a few leaves.
- Lemon – 1 pc.
- Pepper, salt, herbs.
- Bread or biscuits.
- Finely chop the half of the avocado and mix with the grated egg and chopped herbs.
- Add a little salt, pepper, sprinkle with lemon juice.
- We smear the resulting mixture on bread.
- Next, on top of the mixture, put green salad and shrimps on the crispbread.
- Decorate with the remaining avocado half and lemon slices.
7. Trout sandwich
- Lightly salted trout.
- Bulgarian pepper.
- Greens and garlic.
- Kefir and light fat cottage cheese.
- We mix kefir and cottage cheese until a paste consistency is obtained.
- We smear pasta on biscuits.
- Top with chopped herbs with garlic.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Place a slice of trout and a couple of pepper rings on top.
8. Vegetable nests
- Bran buns.
- 1 carrot.
- 1 apple.
- Hard grated cheese.
- Olive oil – spoon.
- Salt and pepper.
- Green onions.
- We take out the crumb from the buns.
- Chop the carrot and apple into strips – mix them together.
- Finely chop green onions.
- Combine the chopped ingredients, pepper, add lemon juice if desired.
- Now add the finely grated cheese and fill the buns with the mixture.
- You can sprinkle cheese on the buns and on top, then send them to the microwave for a couple of minutes – or grill them.
9. Colored healthy sandwiches – for a positive snack!
- Whole grain crispy toasted crispbreads.
- Fresh carrots.
- 1 tomato and 1 cucumber.
- Lettuce leaves.
- Garlic and herbs.
- Salt, pepper and lemon.
- Low-fat curd paste.
- Smear the pasta on the bread and spread the lettuce leaves.
- Now we put the grated raw carrots.
- Above – tomato and cucumber circles.
- Sprinkle with herbs and chopped garlic, pepper and salt.
10. Vegetable sandwiches with turkey
- Boiled turkey fillet.
- Lemon, spices, herbs.
- Bulgarian pepper.
- Lettuce leaves.
- Cherry tomatoes.
- Peel and cut the pepper in half. We use it instead of bread and biscuits.
- On one half, place a leaf of lettuce, a slice of turkey fillet and 2 halves of a cherry tomato.
- Salt and pepper, sprinkle with lemon.
- Sprinkle finely grated cheese on top. The sandwich can be lightly baked in the oven until the cheese is melted.
Rememberthat it is completely unnecessary to use crispbreads and even biscuits for the right sandwiches! As a base, you can take halves of pepper or cucumber, you can wrap the filling in a lettuce leaf or put it in baked zucchini halves, etc.
As for the pasta, which adds juiciness to the sandwich – as components for it, you can mix any vegetables, cottage cheese, kefir, chicken or liver, boiled meat, etc. in a blender.
And what can you cook with your children – recipes for simple and delicious dishes for joint culinary creativity
The Bologny.ru website thanks you for your attention to the article – we hope it was useful to you. Please share your feedback and advice with our readers!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!