Many people, based on the name, come to the idea that almonds are used for this type of peeling. They are not much wrong. For the chemical peeling procedure, almond acid is used, created by hydrolysis of bitter nut (almond) extracts. Women also love coral peels.
The content of the article:
The acid molecules are large, in comparison with glycolic acid, in size, which ensures their gradual penetration into the skin. This minimizes the risk of allergies. Is it possible to carry out such a procedure at home, what is needed for this, and are there any contraindications?
Almond peeling. Features and benefits of this procedure
This type of peeling is often prescribed as a preliminary process before serious procedures that intensively affect the skin of the face. Almond chemical peeling belongs to alpha hydroxy acids and is a gentle treatment method. What are its features?
- An instantaneous result is not considered a positive result due to its rapid disappearance. The best result is precisely gradual…
- Correction of the skin occurs after just a few courses.
- For the best result it is required peeling course of ten procedures (one per week).
- The presence of contraindications (be careful).
- Good portability.
- Absolute safety for girls with sensitive and dark-skinned (dark) skin.
Recipe 1. Composition of the mask for almond peeling
This peeling is ideal for use in hot summer time… How to mix the mixture for this almost magical mask at home?
You will need:
- Powdered almonds – 4 tsp
- Aloe (juice) – 4 tsp
- Almond oil – 2 tsp
- Still mineral water – 4 tsp
- Kaolin – 2 tsp
- Wheat (finely grated) – 4 tsp
- Lavender oil – 9 drops.
Mask preparation method:
- Chopped almonds, oatmeal and kaolin are poured with hot water (not boiling water, about sixty degrees).
- Aloe and almond oil are added to the resulting mixture.
- The lavender mixture is added there after the mixture has cooled.
Apply the mask to a clean face before showering (in ten minutes), after a shower, moisturize with cream. Procedure frequency – no more twice in seven days, with dry skin – no more than once a week and a half.
Recipe 2. Composition of the mask for almond peeling
- Ground almonds
- Oat flour
- Powdered milk
Take each component – half a tablespoon. Apply the resulting mixture to clean skin, massage, pre-moistening a little with water. Wash off (without soap), pat dry with a towel. Recipe to apply two times a week, not more often.
Instructions for performing peeling with mandelic acid
- Before purchasing an almond peel, make sure to best before date the composition has not expired, and the brand has extremely positive reviews.
- Carefully study the instructions for using the composition.
- Remove makeup.
- Cleanse your face with a toner based on 10% mandelic acid.
- Peel with 5% mandelic acid (at this stage, the sensitivity of the skin to the chemical components of the mixture is determined).
- During the main time (twenty minutes), cleanse the skin with a thirty percent mandelic acid solution.
- To apply soothing mask for five minutes.
- Remove mask and apply moisturizer.
Action and results of almond peeling
- Efficiency when treating acne, thanks to the solid content of keratolic.
- Obstacle to comedogenesis…
- Bactericidal actioncomparable to the effect of antibiotics.
- Recovery general tone, relief skin, elasticity.
- Fight with mimic wrinkles and early skin aging.
- Neutralization inflammatory processes, which are often accompanied by acne.
- Stimulation of the cell regeneration process.
- Elimination age spots, thanks to the removal of the upper stratum corneum.
- Gain synthesis of elastin and collagen (skin rejuvenation).
- Lifting effect…
Indications for the use of almond peeling
- Age-related skin changes (the first signs of aging)
- Dark spots
- Comedones, acne, blackheads
- Uneven skin color
- Freckles too bright
- Thickened, acne-prone skin in women over 30
- Shallow wrinkles
- Loss of elasticity
- Decreased skin tone
Despite the fact that almond peeling is chemical, irritation from it is minimal (as opposed to glycolic), and it can be safely applied even for sensitive skin…
Contraindications for peeling with mandelic acid
- Individual intolerance to the components
- Violated integrity of the skin
- Somatic diseases
Tips and tricks for using almond peel at home
- When carrying out the almond peeling procedure at home, it is not recommended to immediately use a concentrated acid solution. That is, it should not be overused, and caution will not hurt. Better to start with a five percent solution…
- Ten days before the peel, it is preferable to use a cream containing mandelic acid for skin addiction.
- You should not stay in the sun (sunbathe) after peeling.
- After peeling, apply a soothing, moisturizing cream…
Video: Home peeling gommage
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!