Nourishing and very convenient lavash snacks have been prepared by Arab and Caucasian chefs for many centuries, stuffing them with a variety of fillings. We have similar dishes appeared relatively recently, but gained popularity in a matter of time. What products are better to use, and how to properly serve such a snack? All this will be discussed below!
Recommendations of an experienced hostess
- You can buy lavash at any bakery or make yourself from flour, water, salt and butter. What to do depends on the availability of free time and desire.
- It is important to cook the fillings juicy, but not runny. Otherwise, they will make the thin bread wet, as a result of which it will crack, and the liquid will flow out.
- In this case, the minced meat should be fine. Otherwise, large pieces will tear the pita bread, which will ruin the appearance of the snack.
- After the preparation is formed, it is recommended to bake it or fry it in a pan to form a crispy crust.
- It is better to do the dressings used with your own hands, so that in the end the dish turns out not only appetizing and tasty, but also healthy.
Favorite Simple Snack Recipes
The selection will start with classic pita bread with chickenfor which you need:
- chicken meat – 200 g;
- pita bread – 1 sheet;
- garlic – 3 cloves;
- homemade mayonnaise – 3 tbsp. l .;
- fresh dill to taste;
- pickled cucumbers – 2 pcs.
Remove the chicken from the bones, then finely chop and bake in the oven or fry in a pan until golden brown. At the same time, actively whisk homemade mayonnaise with crushed garlic and chopped dill. Also cut a thin sheet of pita bread into four pieces.
Place the bread on a work surface. Brush liberally with aromatic mayonnaise dressing. On top, evenly place small pieces of chicken and thin slices of pickled cucumbers in equal batches. Roll the pita bread into rolls, which quickly fry in hot oil for 1-2 minutes on each side.
I want to do something more satisfying and unusual? Then you should pay attention to the following recipe, which includes:
- boiled veal – 205-210 g;
- adjika snack bar – 2 tbsp. l .;
- any greens to taste;
- Russian cheese – 100 g;
- Korean carrots – 100 g;
- Armenian lavash – 1 sheet;
- mayonnaise “Tartar” – 4 tbsp. l .;
- oil for frying.
Boil a piece of veal in salted boiling water for an hour. Then scroll the finished meat in a meat grinder or grind in a stationary blender. Pour over a fragrant adjika snack bar and add chopped herbs. Stir, then squeeze the Korean carrots and rub the Russian cheese.
At the next stage, divide a thin sheet of pita bread into four equal parts. Coat each one with a layer of mayonnaise. Cover with minced meat with adjika, Korean carrots and grated cheese. Tighten the rolls carefully. Fry all the pieces one by one in hot oil until a crispy golden crust is formed.
One more pita bread appetizer will appeal to vegetarians or those who fast. Here are the products you will need:
- Armenian lavash leaf;
- sour cream and tomato paste – 2 tbsp each l .;
- boiled red beans – 200 g;
- chili to taste;
- garlic – 4 teeth;
- pickled bell peppers;
- salt and paprika.
Boil red beans in salted water with a laurel leaf until soft. Then pour the broth, and chop the beans with a knife or heat them for a short time with a fork. Add sour cream, chopped chili, table salt, paprika, crushed garlic and tomato paste to the mixture.
Simmer the filling over low heat, adding chopped pickled bell peppers. After 4-5 minutes, transfer the hot filling to the surface of a thin pita bread. Roll up with a large roll, which is sent to the refrigerator shelf. After cooling completely, cut into portions and serve with any sauce and drink.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!