How and with what to wear sandals correctly
When summer comes, every girl wants to ease her suffering – get out of tight shoes that are tired of the spring and put on comfortable sandals so that the legs are not hot. But few know what these shoes can be worn with, and make elementary mistakes when wearing sandals. So, first, let’s figure out what types of sandals are.
The content of the article:
Types of sandals – what types of sandals are there?
- Stiletto sandals. This type of sandals fell in love with fashionistas, as this shoe looks elegant and simple at the same time. These sandals can be worn both for a walk and for a festive event. This type of sandals can visually lengthen the legs of each girl.
- Heeled sandals. If you are not very fond of stiletto heels, but want elegant sandals, then the heel will come to your rescue. Most often, the heel on sandals is made 10 cm high. The heel can be wooden, metal, transparent.
- Platform sandals. Legs and spine get tired very quickly from heels and stilettos, so it is worth having a pair of platform sandals in your wardrobe. This type of sandals will allow the girl to become taller, and at the same time remove the extra load from the back.
- Sandals with a wooden heel / platform. This type of shoe protects the feet from moisture and dampness. Many people mistakenly believe that this shoe is very heavy, but the wooden platform is very light and it is a pleasure to walk in such sandals. Such sandals are very often decorated with various decorations, which makes them more interesting.
How and with what to wear sandals correctly – are they wearing sandals with tights?
Many people think that sandals should not be worn with tights. However, it is not. If you buy seamless colored tights, they will look very decent and fashionable. So, what else can you wear sandals with?
- Office option. If you wear a trouser suit with a classic summer blouse, then you can complement the look with black high-heeled sandals. Beige sandals with straps will look beautiful with a classic sheath skirt if you complement the look with a beige blouse and a black shoulder bag.
- Evening option. If you wear a beautiful solid-colored evening dress, then the sandals, chosen to match, will not seem like something pretentious. The look will be completed by adding a contrasting clutch and appropriate jewelry.
- Sandals with trousers. If you are going for a walk, then wear fashionable breeches or pipes. These models of trousers will allow you to hide figure flaws and will look gorgeous with stiletto sandals. The look can be complemented with a cropped jacket or an elongated jacket.
- Sandals with a dress. Each girl has a short dress, but most often shoes are worn with the dress, and sandals are left to the side. However, if you put on two-tone sandals with a two-tone cocktail dress and complement all this with a handbag to match, then the image will be amazing.
- Sandals with a sundress. If you choose matching sandals for a sundress, then you can safely go for a walk – the image will be perfect.
- Sandals with shorts. This is perhaps the most popular option. Short denim shorts and platform sandals will look great if you don’t add weight to the top (for example, wear a white tee and a simple embellishment around your neck).
If you liked our article and you have any thoughts about this, please share with us. Your opinion is very important for us!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!