Well, what child would refuse a trip to the real Santa Claus? Nobody will refuse! And even many adults with great pleasure will visit the patrimony of the country’s most important Grandfather in order to plunge into childhood at least for a while and feel the atmosphere of a fairy tale. By the way, the same patrimony in Veliky Ustyug awaits guests all year round, but it is in winter that the flow of those who believe in the New Year’s miracle grows exponentially.
How to get to Santa Claus, and what awaits the guests of the city?
Read also: 17 brothers of Santa Claus from different countries of the world and regions of Russia.
The content of the article:
Father Frost’s estate in Veliky Ustyug and his residence: an unforgettable vacation in Veliky Ustyug
Ustyug was appointed the birthplace of Santa Claus in 1998. Since then, guests in the estate of the main wizard have been received year-round, and Santa Claus himself appears three times a year – in June, spring and on the birthday of the city of Veliky Ustyug… Winter is the most popular season for guests. Most likely, you will not be able to see Santa Claus, but enjoying a fairy tale with the help of his assistants is easy. The most ideal time to travel is November, when winter has already arrived in Ustyug, and the influx of tourists has not yet been observed.
See also: Where to go with a child on vacation in winter 2017?
Santa Claus mail is located in the very heart of Veliky Ustyug – in a wooden tower. It is here that letters addressed to Santa Claus come. And from here are sent postcards from him all over the world. Everyone has the opportunity to send a letter to loved ones with an autograph and a real seal of Santa Claus. You can also send a letter via the Internet, and at the same time order a real one for your baby. New Year’s gift from Santa Claus…
What awaits the guests of Father Frost’s Estate?
- Magic grove, sculptures of fabulous creatures and winter fun for toddlers.
- Souvenir shopwhere everyone can buy souvenirs from local craftsmen.
- Lots of entertainment programs, theatrical performances and attractions.
- Excursion to the residence of Santa Claus – The Magic Hall, the rooms of the craftswomen and the Snow Maiden, the Throne Hall and the Book of Good Deeds, etc.
- Teaching the basics of northern painting, birch bark carving and lace-making, and other master classes.
- Visit to the Winter Garden with exotic plants and a magical walk along the Fairy Tale Trail.
- Riding slides and snowmobiles, on deer and horses, visiting the zoo.
- Acquisition of a chest with sweets from Santa Claus and Diploma with his autograph in Terem.
And many many others.
How to get to Santa Claus in Veliky Ustyug – we are planning a trip to Veliky Ustyug to Santa Claus
Have you already decided when you will go to Santa Claus? This means that only one question remains unresolved for you – how to get to Santa Claus.
This can be done in several ways:
From Moscow and St. Petersburg with one change in Cherepovets.
To Vologda, Yadrikha or Kotlas. And from there by bus to Veliky Ustyug. From Vologda – 9 hours on the way, from Kotlas – an hour and a half, from Yadrikha – the fastest (60 km).
From Veliky Ustyug (from the bus station) buses leave 4 times a day to the Fiefdom of the Magician. In the opposite direction – only two buses on weekdays, and one on weekends.
In my car.
Moscow – Vologda – Veliky Ustyug, Arkhangelsk – Veliky Ustyug, St. Petersburg – Vologda – Veliky Ustyug.
Interesting vacations and a merry meeting of the New Year!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!