How to make eyebrow correction – with wax, tweezers or thread, which is better?
Beautiful and neat eyebrows of a suitable shape are the key to a harmonious face. Now there are several ways to correct eyebrows: tweezers, wax and thread. Let’s consider the pros and cons of each method and see how they differ from each other.
Tweezers for plucking eyebrows and shaping
Eyebrow shaping with tweezers is the most common practice for most women. It provides highly accurate hair removal.
Typically, this method removes the hairs one at a time. On the one hand, it makes eyebrow correction with tweezers a long and painful procedure. But on the other hand, this method allows you to create the desired shape of the eyebrows, to achieve its maximum clarity. And besides, any woman can handle tweezers.
If you apply for such a procedure to the master – make sure that his instrument was thoroughly disinfected after the previous client, as this way you can easily introduce an infection.
How to perform eyebrow correction with tweezers:
- First, the skin around the eyebrows and the eyebrows themselves are treated with an antiseptic. Most often, chlorhexidine is used.
- Next is the construction of the shape of the eyebrows using a pencil.
- Excess hairs are removed with tweezers.
- Ease of implementation.
- The availability of the tool, its durability.
- Precise hair removal.
- Easy to create eyebrow shape.
- Painful sensations.
- Sometimes the procedure is time-consuming.
Eyebrow shaping wax – advantages and disadvantages of the procedure
A relatively new procedure – eyebrow waxing, will allow you to quickly and effectively get rid of unwanted hairs.
The advantage of this procedure is, first of all, the ability to remove vellus hair, which is very difficult when correcting eyebrows with tweezers. This ensures the overall cleanliness of the result: hairs are removed not only under the eyebrows, but also around the eyebrows.
With experience, you can reduce the procedure time to 10 minutes.
However, such efficiency is associated with several, not the most pleasant, moments:
- Firstly, such a procedure is not so easy to carry out on your own, especially at first. You will need to thoroughly study the technique, purchase the necessary materials and practice performance.
- Secondlyfor the procedure to be effective, it is necessary that the length of the hairs is at least 4 mm. Therefore, if you are used to plucking regrown hairs often and regularly, then this procedure will not work for you.
- In addition, depilation – the process is quite traumatic and, in case of errors in execution, there is a significant risk of irritation on the face.
How to do eyebrow waxing:
- First, the eyebrows and the skin around them are treated with an antiseptic and degreased.
- Then the wax is heated to the required temperature.
- The wax is applied to the desired area and then peeled off.
- Speed of execution.
- Effective hair removal for a long time (from two weeks).
- The ability to remove vellus hair.
- Initial complexity of execution.
- You have to grow your eyebrows for a long time.
Eyebrow correction with a thread – can you do it yourself, which thread is right?
Trading is a method of eyebrow shaping using a thread. With this technology, the hairs are captured with a thread and pulled out abruptly.
As a rule, professionals use nylon or special high-strength Arabic thread. However, for self-correcting eyebrows using this method, ordinary cotton thread is also suitable.
Silk thread it is not recommended to use it as it is too smooth and will most likely slip.
The suture must be at least 50 cm. A new suture must be used with each new procedure. Thread is an inexpensive thing and is available in every home.
Eyebrow threading can be somewhat painful, but after it there is practically no irritation or redness of the skin. This makes the procedure as convenient as possible at any time of the day. In addition, it, like wax, allows you to get rid of vellus hair that tweezers cannot handle. At the same time, the risk of injury to the skin is minimal.
Threading will be more effective when there is a significant amount of hairs to be removed, since the thread will be able to capture multiple hairs at once.
How to perform eyebrow threading:
- Eyebrows and the skin around the eyebrows are treated with an antiseptic.
- A ring is made from a thread of 50 cm. The thread is twisted several times so that an eight is formed from the ring. As a result, two rings are obtained, in the center is the place of twisting of the thread. The essence of the trading technique is that on one side the fingers on the hand converge, and on the other hand diverge.
- Insert the index finger and thumb into each loop. With a small loop, they capture the hairs that will need to be removed.
- Then you need to move the thread from the bridge of the nose to the temples, while removing unnecessary hairs along the lower edge of the eyebrow. Now the fingers are moved apart to the sides so that the junction of the rings goes up. Thus, the loop will grab the hair and pull it out.
- Hair grows back slowly.
- No irritation.
- Removes vellus hair.
- Great complexity of the procedure.
- Sometimes the hairs may not pull out, but break off.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!