How to make lipstick or eyeliner with shadows – new life hacks for makeup
Cosmetics always contain an element of something magical and unusual. And it concerns not only the creation of new images, but also the very interaction with the products. They have different textures, colors and packaging, which already awakens imagination and inspires beautiful makeup.
Try to go beyond and experiment with the products in your bag!
Eyeliner with your own hands
Probably every girl in her arsenal has a palette of eyeshadows with many different shades. And if not, then surely everyone would want one for themselves. If you are the proud owner of such a treasure, then I have news for you: you may not have to spend money on colored eyeliner! You can get your eyeliner from any shade of eyeshadow in your palette.
To do this, you need a special silicone-based liquid. Some time ago they appeared in many brands. However, the first known liquid of this kind is a remedy called Duraline from the Polish brand Inglot.
Initially, the product was intended to give more saturation and density to loose eyeshadows. However, later, with its help, they began to obtain eyeliners from shadows.
How to achieve this:
- Place 1 drop of Duraline on the surface. This could be the back of your hand. The tool is equipped with a convenient dispenser, therefore, you can accurately measure the required amount.
- Apply to a dry flat brush with eyeshadow. It doesn’t matter if they are pressed or crumbly.
- Place the brush in a drop of Duraline and stir. A portion of the eyeliner is ready!
Now with a thin brush you can paint arrows of any shade. The eyeliner is long-lasting and rich.
If it seems to you that the price of this product is too expensive (1200 rubles), I can assure you that this is better than spending money on eyeliners of different colors. Moreover, the shelf life of the product is more than a year.
A new lipstick shade on your own
If you have two lipsticks in a stick, which you often mix together on the lips in the necessary proportions for getting your perfect shadethen you can stop wasting time on it every day. After all, you can get your favorite shade once and for all.
You will need devices:
- A shallow metal container, you can take an empty cell from old blush or shadows, the main thing is to remove it from the package.
- Metal spatula.
- Lipsticks in a stick.
Stick to the following algorithm:
- The first step is to clean and disinfect the container for the future lipstick. To do this, rinse it well with boiled water from the old product. Then wipe with rubbing alcohol and let it dry. After that, clamp the cell with tweezers and hold it under the flame of a lighter for 20-30 seconds.
- Then, using a spatula, cut off the required amount of each shade from the lipsticks and put them in a container. Knead with a spatula, mix to the maximum.
- Again, gently pinch the edge of the cell with tweezers and hold it over the flame of the lighter for about 10 seconds. Let the lipstick go into a liquid state. Once they have gone over, mix them thoroughly with a spatula until smooth. Hold over the flame for a few more seconds.
- Let the resulting lipstick cool and dry until the end. The new lipstick shade is ready!
Of course, you can only apply it with a lip brush. However, how wonderful it is to get your favorite lipstick shade on your own and for a long time, isn’t it?
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!