Makeup is designed to change your appearance for the better. It allows you not only to experiment with shades of cosmetics, but also to visually change the anatomy of the face. Of course, it is not so easy to hide extra pounds with it. However, there are still some things you can do.
Want to make your face thinner with makeup? Use the popular contouring technique!
And, although natural makeup is now in vogue, this is not a reason to avoid this method. After all, it can also be performed naturally and as discreetly as possible.
Essential makeup products
You can use both creamy and dry textures, as well as their combination.
Dark shades can be light brown, grayish brown. The most important thing is that they do not include pronounced red pigment.
So, for good contouring, you will need:
- Cream correctors.
- Dry proofreaders.
- A brush for each one.
The texture of creamy concealers should be oily and dense. If you want, you can replace them with liquid ones: get the darkest shade of foundation and use it as a creamy concealer. This will help you achieve a more natural look.
How to make your face thinner with makeup – instructions
First of all, pay attention to your face shape:
- If you have a wide face, you need to visually narrow it. To do this, you will need to darken it along the side edges.
- If you are the owner of an elongated face, then we will add a shadow near the hairline and slightly darken the chin.
In any case, you must adhere to the following contouring scheme.
All manipulations are carried out after applying a foundation on the face and before applying powder.
1. Apply a dark shade of creamy concealer under the cheekbones in uniform lines with a brush.
It is better if your brush is made of synthetic bristles, as thick as a finger.
Followso that the lines are not too low, otherwise there is a possibility of making the face masculine.
Blend the lines with a sponge around the edges, leaving maximum darkening in the center. A noticeable shadow should appear on the cheekbones, which will not be sharp or graphic.
Advice: to find the most accurate line for sculpting, collect your lips in a tube and move them to the side.
A shadow forms under your cheekbone. This is what needs to be emphasized.
2. Darken the wings of the nose and its tip
Attention: the distance between shades in this area should not exceed 5 mm.
Blend the lines gently.
3. Next, with strokes, apply a dark concealer just below the hairline and blend
Attention: this should only be done by girls with a wide forehead.
4. Highlight the areas indicated in the figure with a light corrector and also blend
It is not necessary to use a dense concealer for this, especially if you do not have one.
In this case, use a regular concealer, because, as a rule, it is 1-2 tones lighter than your foundation.
5. After you have shaded everything, powder your face
In order not to dull the result, I recommend that you apply a transparent HD-powder in this case.
- Dip a large, round and fluffy natural bristle brush in it, then shake it off.
- Apply the powder with a gentle touch to your face.
Attention: Avoid excess HD powder on your face, apply in moderation. Otherwise, you run the risk of having strange white spots on your face in flash photography.
6. And already on top of the powder, duplicate all the lines with a dry corrector
But you should not duplicate the light zones with a dry corrector.
- To do this, use a drop-shaped natural bristle brush. Apply the product to the brush, lightly shake off excess from it.
- Then, with light strokes, brush it over the underarm depressions already emphasized with cream correctors.
- Feather the line around the edges.
7. To visually make the face chiseled, use a highlighter
Apply a small amount to the cheekbones and bridge of the nose.
In progress sculpting the face is very important to know when to stop, and not to change your face beyond recognition.
While contouring can help make your face look slimmer, over-applying makeup can make you lose your personality.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!