How difficult it is to find time for a family vacation, when parents work endlessly, and for children – sometimes studies, then additional activities in circles and sections! And when free time does appear, the only thing that the household has enough imagination for is watching TV or a collective “meeting” on the Internet.
But general leisure is also the formation of strong and kind family traditions, which are so important for children and the family as a whole …
The content of the article:
- What can we all do together in our free time?
- How to find time for leisure?
- Planning and the best family activities
Family leisure activities for parents and children – what to do together in their free time?
The interests of children of different sex and age do not coincide very often (everyone has their own preferences) – what can we say about the interests of children and parents!
But the role of general family rest is extremely important – both for a favorable atmosphere in the house, and for the formation of the right attitude towards the family in children.
Despite the difference in interests, it is quite possible to unite a family with one idea. Of course, only at the request of everyone, enthusiasm for the process of preparation and the very holiday.
Leisure for the whole family – what is it like? He can be active (hiking in the mountains together) or passive (playing monopoly). The choice of the type of rest depends on the weather, conditions and possibilities – as well as wishes.
What family vacation options are there?
- Active games. Ideal if they are held outdoors. Such rest will not only give everyone a boost of energy and pretty much cheer up, but will also become an excellent foundation for laying the foundation for the good health of the child. There are quite a few games options, and you can choose exactly the one that will appeal to the whole family – fitness, swimming, playing volleyball or basketball, a family bike ride with a picnic at the end of the path, or ice skating (rollerblading).
- Dancing. This type of active recreation has become very fashionable today, both among adults and among children. And there are plenty of places where you can learn dancing with the whole family. It remains only to choose a direction – classical ballroom dancing or modern. It is not necessary to set a goal – to reach any heights. It is enough just to enjoy your vacation.
- Board games. Option for lazy fans of passive relaxation. If the fatigue after study and work is too great, and there is no strength for outdoor activities, then you can choose one of the board games (monopoly, puzzles, cards, scrabble, etc.), which will captivate the whole family. And if there is no energy for it, then you can choose an interesting movie for everyone and arrange a family viewing in a home theater on a fluffy carpet and with a bag of “sweets”.
- Cultural rest. Rest is not only a beach, barbecue and a sofa with TV. Why not spend your holiday culturally? Learn something new, expand horizons, instill in children a love of beauty. If the children are still too young for exhibitions and an art gallery, you can choose a circus show, an interesting museum, a colorful show, or even a new cartoon in a good cinema. Or you can go on an excursion to those city corners that even mom and dad have not yet looked into.
- We create a workshop at home. If your family consists entirely of creative households, and everyone has golden hands, then you can find a common hobby that will save the family from boredom on rainy or frosty weekends, and unite everyone in one creative activity. However, if each family member in this workshop has their own occupation, that’s not bad either. Dad and son can do design, woodwork, or robots, while mom and daughter can do drawing, quilling, soap making or felting toys. But you never know interesting activities! And the lack of experience is not an obstacle, because today there are detailed master classes on the Web for any creative activity. And if things go well, then such a joint weekend can even gradually lead to a profitable family business.
- Family scrapbooking books. An interesting idea that can become a good family tradition. During the week, you need to collect all those little things that we usually put in books and boxes for memory – dried flowers from a memorable walk, tickets from an interesting movie session, funny photos, funny flyers from a box and announcements from newspapers, and so on. On weekends, the whole family fills up a scrapbooking book with these memorable little things, which is supplemented with funny comments from all household members.
- Family tourism. If you have enough time and money, then this is one of the most wonderful ideas for family leisure. This, of course, is not about a trip to the islands to sunbathe on the golden sand by the ocean, but about useful tourism, combining interesting excursions and active recreation. This also includes family hikes with a tent, fishing rods and a guitar: we teach children to light a fire, live without gadgets, enjoy reality and simple things without the Internet, distinguish edible mushrooms from inedible ones, survive in the forest and look for a way out to people through moss / the sun and so on.
Of course, there is much more to do. We have listed only the most popular and relevant ones.
But the most important thing is not a type of leisure, but the attitude of all household members to it. How can responsibilities in the family be divided equally?
Even spring cleaning or planting seedlings in your garden with the whole family can be a wonderful family pastime if the household loves to spend time together.
Video: Family leisure time with a child
How to find time for leisure time in the family – and calculate it correctly?
For years now, psychologists, educators, and home-grown Internet specialists have been looking for a way to tear children away from computers. Thousands of ways to do this have been invented and thousands of tips have been written for parents who give up. But the solution to this problem of the century is more than simple: you just need to spend more time with children.
Of course, when our cute toddlers become teenagers, it is too late to change anything (although there are still chances!), But if your children are still young, do not waste time! Even an hour or two spent by parents with their children is already great. And even the busiest parents will be able to find an hour once a day – only for their child (exclusively for him!).
And, of course, family vacations – as a prevention of any teenage problems faced by modern parents.
Video: How to organize your family’s leisure time?
How to find time for this rest?
- We definitely plan family leisure. And we begin to do this at the beginning of the week. Naturally, taking into account the wishes of all family members and their interests. Where you go and what you do – this should be decided at a family dinner when everyone is in a good mood. If you cannot choose something specific due to disagreements, decide by voting.
- Further – preparation for the rest. Kids (and parents!) Should look forward to every weekend, knowing that they will spend 2 more unforgettable days with Mom and Dad.
- Do not plan anything for the weekend – and remind your household about it. If someone has urgent things to do for the weekend, you should be prepared to quickly adjust / restructure the “schedule” of rest so that everyone gets on it.
- Plan 2-3 recreation options “just in case of fire.” Life is unpredictable, and it’s best if you have Plan B in reserve.
- Make lists of family vacation options ahead of timethat will suit you financially.
- Prepare for your vacation in advance! If you are going to the cinema – find the best cinema, book the best seats. If you are going on a trip, find the most interesting excursion, collect all the inventory that you may need. When choosing the option to hike together, find the most beautiful place for relaxation, fishing and other pleasures.
Note to parents:
What do you remember when you think about childhood? General family holidays, camping with a tent, funny events “on potatoes”, preparing gifts for the whole family for the new year, downhill skiing with the whole family on cardboard boxes or on sleds alone, and much more.
What will your children remember? You don’t want their most vivid memories to be watching stupid programs or hundreds of likes on a social network?
Take time for your children – no matter how old they are!
Only your personal attention and your sincere interest can distract them from bad companies and actions, instill all the brightest, kind and useful.
We plan your leisure time and choose the best options for your family!
Why is leisure planning so important?
Because in the absence of preparation, some obstacle will surely arise for a full-fledged planned rest, and you will have to toil again from boredom at home, overeating in front of the TV or computers with the whole family. As a result, there are no positive emotions, no active rest, and besides, there are extra pounds.
Therefore, a clear plan and preparation is a prerequisite for a good rest!
We memorize the most important rules for planning family leisure:
- We make lists of all possible activitiesthat would be interesting to all household members. It is better if each family member makes his own list, and then they can be combined into one.
- We divide all events into categories. For example, passive, active, financially costly, etc.
- Choosing a weekend event that everyone should like. For someone who is not very happy with the choice, you need to come up with some kind of encouragement. For example, he chooses the type of vacation for the next family weekend.
- We carefully work out the plan of the eventso as not to ruin your weekend. We are also carefully working on a fallback option.
And – the main thing. Do not miss this opportunity – to spend a warm family weekend with loved ones.
It doesn’t matter if it’s loto and tea with cookies, or climbing to the top – the main thing is that you feel good together.
Those moments that are priceless will be pleasant gifts for the whole family and a wonderful anti-stress.
Bologny.ru website thanks you for your attention to the article! We will be very pleased if you share your feedback and tips in the comments below.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!