Shellac has many advantages over conventional varnish. Mainly by its perseverance, but this raises the question: how, then, to remove it from the nails? Is it difficult to remove the coating yourself at home?
If you do not have time to go to the salon to remove the shilak, then this can be done at home.
In order to remove shellac you will need: cotton pads, foil, orange sticks, a special agent that dissolves nail polish or nail polish remover containing acetone.
Shellac Removal Procedure
1. First, wash your hands or feet thoroughly with soap if you intend to remove a pedicure.
2. Take cotton mugs and divide them into two parts, then each part into halves. It is convenient to wrap your fingertips with these half-discs.
3. Moisten cotton pads with liquid and wrap them around your fingertips.
4. Foil wraps over each cotton-wrapped fingertip on top.
5. Wrapped fingers should be left for 10-15 minutes.
6. During this time, gently massage the tips of your fingers wrapped in foil.
7. Remove the cotton foil from your fingers. Shellac during this time should peel off and be easily removed with a solid film. If it has not peeled off completely, then the remnants can be removed with an orange stick.
8. Then you can slightly equalize the shape of the nail and sand it a little.
9. It will be very useful to apply oil on the nails, rubbing it lightly with massage movements.
In general, the procedure is not more difficult and takes little time.
Reviews about removing the shellac coating yourself
Liquid for nail polish remover + cotton sponge + buff and your nails are natural again The only negative for me personally in shellac – the nail plate fades a little.
I just shot, the child was still stunned by the foil on her fingers. It didn’t go very well, so I’ll take a stronger liquid.
It is advisable to remove with special acetone for nails. It is not necessary to saw down, to scrape off too. And then you will cry later, took off at home, with nails seams! Shellac is nonsense … Of course, the seams, if you scrape off the material that has not come off the nail! Scrape with your fingernail.
Did you easily remove the shilak coating yourself at home?
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!