We do not always have a sufficient amount of money, but literally everyone wants to please everyone on the New Year! Paradoxically, only in the New Year there is a catastrophic lack of funds for the purchase of gifts.
Right now, more than ever, inexpensive gifts are becoming relevant. Without a doubt, even such a gift will bring many pleasant moments to your family and friends.
The content of the article:
Gifts for friends, distant friends and colleagues are cheap
This holiday is the only day of the year when people want not just gifts, but a real fairy tale.
Therefore, gift options for the New Year are required should be slightly “magical”, spectacular and bright…
Fireworks and tinsel, confetti and Christmas balls, various boxes, shiny bags for packaging – everything that will delight the eye and delight children and adults, will be a wonderful gift for celebrating the New Year.
On the eve of the holiday, most people hope to leave in the past what did not come true, failed and upset.
By the way, find out what you can never give.
Friends and colleagues are also looking forward to happy moments and miracles.
Let’s start with the fact that each person has so-called acquaintances, friends and comrades, i.e. – people with whom you like to spend time, you do not meet often, rarely call back, but you are connected by a common past. And it becomes inconvenient not to congratulate these people, at least verbally.
Here we can recommend several options.
- Attention has not yet been canceled! A pleasant, non-binding call on the eve of the New Year. Warm words of congratulations. You will not lose anything! Just call old friends and sincerely wish them happiness, health and well-being. This “standard set” of wishes, if it does not touch the soul, will be perceived as good form. In general, on the eve of the New Year and Christmas holidays, everyone wants family warmth, comfort, universal kindness. The feeling of a holiday, a premonition of New Year’s magic – this is what brings us back to childhood from year to year, when we were little, and our parents tried their best to create a fairy tale for us. Share this warmth – and it will return a hundredfold to you!
- Perhaps an old-fashioned but sure-fire way to pay attention, congratulate, and show concern is send a card… Even if it is an electronic card! Just be so kind as to write your congratulations from the bottom of your heart!
- An option for all the same acquaintances and colleagues – gift in the form of a symbol of the new year… In the coming year, the year of the Yellow Pig will begin. Any souvenirs made in the form of pigs (Christmas tree decorations, figurines, postcards, flash drives, stickers, cups with pictures, etc.) will be relevant.
And again, let us remind you that, in most cases, people expect your attention, and gifts can be symbolic. Be sincere and do not regret a little time that you will devote to congratulations and the selection of gifts for friends and colleagues. A trifle, but nice!
As for gifts for friends and family, here you have a wide choice.
And here are some more ideas for gifts that do not require special cash spending:
- Tea mug with herbal tea packaging;
- Glass teapot and a pack of loose tea;
- Small thermos or thermos mug;
- Gourmet coffee and a beautiful coffee cup;
- Fancy coffee mug and scented candle inside;
- Pepper mill and fresh peppercorns;
- Baking trays or shaped cookie cutters;
- A basket filled with different types of cheese and fruits;
- A basket filled with jars of jams and various sauces;
- Decorative napkins;
- Chocolate bars tied with silk ribbons;
- Wine bottle and mulled wine mix;
- Diary or beautiful notebook;
- Photo frames (buy them on sale!);
- Glossy magazines tied together with a satin ribbon;
- Books (It is easy to find many books in stores for less than 500 rubles);
- Stationery, a set of gel pens and a stand for them.
- Disposable camera with a roll of film;
- Gardening gloves and a set of flower seeds;
- Board games (monopoly, lotto, cards). There are mini-versions of board games that will cost less than 500 rubles, and there are also unknown games that are fun to learn together;
- Jigsaw puzzles
- Kit for embroidery, knitting, sewing.
Gifts useful in everyday life:
- A set of kitchen towels and napkins;
- Traveling set of men’s or women’s cosmetics. You can find them in any cosmetic store;
- Manicure set;
- Makeup brush set;
- Nail polish in a classic red shade or rotten cherry, or pastel and beige tones;
- Unusual soaps and bubble baths;
- Nice nightgown or pajamas;
- A beautiful kerchief or scarf around the neck;
- A pair of expensive socks (they still cost less than 500 rubles);
- For pets: special biscuits for dogs or cats;
- Telephone cards for long-distance or international calls (if, for example, your friend often travels on business trips or lives in another city and you miss him);
- Small electronic desk clock or radio;
- A pretty box or box for souvenirs;
- Flashlight with batteries;
- New Year decoration.
- Children’s (or your creativity) drawing, inserted into the frame;
- Favorite saying or quote embroidered on an elegant handkerchief;
- Your favorite recipes, hand-written on beautiful paper;
- Collage of photos for a loved one;
- Photo album, decorated by hand, or better yet, made with your own hands;
- Modeling clay and coloring kit: these curves and uneven – because the very first – but very funny vases and saucers will delight you and your family for a long time;
- Homemade Christmas tree decorations or drawings on glass;
- And don’t forget the warmest gift – a basket of homemade cookies or a pie!
DIY gifts when there is no money
For many of us, work is not directly related to creativity. Rather, creativity in our work is the skill with which we wield numbers, letters, or computer technology. We rarely “create” – only when our child needs to collect ikebana, draw an elephant or write a poem, we remember that as children, we dreamed of becoming poets, artists and musicians.
So, a limited budget and the eve of the New Year is a great impetus to creativity (and, accordingly, to the development of talents)!
Now on the Internet you can find all kinds of master classes for creating Christmas toys, Christmas trees, postcards…
Do not forget that if you know how to knit, then you certainly have leftovers of yarn, from which you can knit a snowman, a Christmas tree, Santa Claus, a scarf or socks.
Why is it not useful for you, and most importantly – not a costly gift ?!
If you liked our article and you have any thoughts about this, share with us! It is very important for us to know your opinion!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!