Jumping fitness on trampolines for weight loss
In recent years, new types of training have appeared. One of them is jumping fitness. How is it useful and does it have any contraindications? Let’s try to figure it out!
What it is?
Many people are repelled from playing sports by boring, monotonous workouts. If you are one of them, then jumping fitness will be the perfect option for you. Jumping fitness was born in the Czech Republic. It involves doing exercises on a trampoline with small handles. The workouts are dynamic, do not get bored and allow not only to load almost all muscle groups, but also to get pleasant emotions.
There are no requirements for equipment for jumping fitness. Wear comfortable, breathable clothing and normal running shoes. This is enough to start training.
Jumping fitness helps to achieve several goals at once:
- lose weight… Jumping burns a lot of calories. In this case, the main load falls on the muscles of the legs. After a couple of months of regular exercise, your legs will become slender, muscular, but not too pumped up. At the same time, weight loss occurs gradually, which is much more useful than a sharp weight loss;
- get back in shape after giving birth… Jumping fitness is suitable for young mothers who want to gain a prenatal figure. Of course, before you start training, you need to consult your doctor;
- overcome depression… Classes on the trampoline are fun and dynamic, improve mood, contribute to the production of “hormones of joy”;
- strengthen the heart and blood vessels… Through training, the condition of the cardiovascular system improves. You can become more resilient, increase your efficiency and get rid of chronic fatigue caused by hypoxia and hypodynamia;
- improve coordination of movements… Jumping on a trampoline is a great workout for the vestibular apparatus.
Who is not allowed to do jumping fitness?
Like any type of training, jumping fitness has a number of contraindications:
- epilepsy: jumping can trigger an attack;
- exacerbation of chronic diseases;
- malignant neoplasms;
- spinal injury;
You cannot practice on a trampoline if you have a high temperature: febrile conditions are a contraindication for any type of training.
Important to rememberthat people with any chronic diseases should consult a doctor before starting training! Otherwise, there is a great risk not to improve your health, but to get serious complications.
Jumping fitness is not only useful, but also a lot of fun! If you want to experience the sensation of flying and feel like a child for a while, sign up for a trial lesson!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!