Did sports activities before pregnancy allow you to keep yourself in shape, provide you with a great mood and well-being? And now you are expecting a baby and you doubt whether it is possible to play sports during pregnancy?
Can! And very much even necessary!
The content of the article:
Why you can and should play sports during pregnancy
- A great way to keep fit during pregnancy;
- Provides quick recovery after childbirth;
- Promotes healthy growth and development of the baby due to the active supply of oxygen;
- Perfectly prepares your body for childbirth.
Of course, if you used to regularly do fitness or swimming, then after getting pregnant, you should not stop. And if the desire to do physical exercises arose only in anticipation of the baby, then it is worth starting with small loads, for example, with long walks, gradually increasing their duration. You need to choose a sport that will suit you and at the same time will not harm you.
Recommended sports during pregnancy and nuances
A very useful sport – including for pregnant women. Especially if you prefer backstroke or frog swimming. The main thing to remember is that you are not pursuing the goal of breaking the world record!
- Improves blood circulation;
- Strengthens muscles;
- Trains the lungs;
- Reduces stress on the spine;
- Reduces pressure on the pelvic organs.
- Do not risk it if the cleanliness of the pool is in question;
- Better give up snorkeling;
- The use of tampons is recommended.
Useful for all expectant mothers. With the help of a good trainer, you will be able to perfectly prepare for childbirth.
- Increases flexibility and balance;
- The back is strengthened;
- Muscles prepare for childbirth;
- Reduces the risk of uterine tone
- Classes may seem boring to you, especially if you are overwhelmed with energy.
The course for pregnant women includes classes from the first trimester. Allows you to control your well-being and mood during pregnancy. Yoga will perfectly prepare you for childbirth.
- Endurance increases;
- The cardiovascular system is strengthened;
- Muscle elasticity increases.
- The instructor’s experience and knowledge in this area is important;
- Should not be engaged in a regular group;
- Be sure to warn the doctor about the “interesting” situation.
With moderate exertion, it is useful for girls who were engaged in it before pregnancy.
- Perfectly tones;
- Develops the lungs;
- Strengthens muscles.
- It takes a lot of effort;
- You should not play tennis during pregnancy if you have not experienced it before;
- Requires very careful load control.
A great sport that will give you pleasure, especially if you find specialized groups for pregnant women.
- Exercise complexes are developed separately for each trimester;
- Help to avoid toxicosis;
- Ease pulling pain in the lower back and back;
- Prepare the breast for lactation.
- The exercises may seem too easy for you.
6. Wumbling, muscle training vagina
Pros: wumbling will help make the muscles of the vagina more elastic and facilitate the process of childbirth. It will help strengthen muscles, prevent urinary incontinence in late pregnancy. It will help to quickly restore the muscles of the vagina after childbirth. Exercises can be performed without leaving their home and during the working day.
But: it is difficult to find the official version of the program. Be careful! There are a lot of scammers!
Whichever sport you choose, be sure to remember – the main thing is not to overdo it. Control your senses and avoid exercise fatigue.
And, despite the seeming harmlessness of the chosen sport, be sure to consult your doctor.
Contraindications for exercise
- Multiple pregnancy;
- Risk of miscarriage;
- Uterine bleeding.
Sports contraindicated for pregnant women
1. Extreme sports:
- Roller sports;
2. Heavy sports:
- All types of wrestling;
- Martial arts;
The above sports are traumatic and involve the strongest stress, which can lead to miscarriage or cause fetal growth retardation. Do sports wisely, and you and your baby will only benefit from it!
What do you think about sports during pregnancy?
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!