Each of us, of course, at least once in our life, but heard the phrases: “If you want to be beautiful, you have to endure”, “Useful things are never tasty”… But are they really so true? Are there really no products that would not only be tasty, but also very useful for a woman? We hasten to please you – there are such products! Of course, there is no dispute about tastes, but the usefulness below rightfully deserves the glory of goodies.
List of the Healthiest Foods for Women’s Health
Avocado takes pride of place on our list. Not only is this fruit deservedly popular with chefs and is one of the most popular salads in the world. Among other things, this overseas fruit consists of a huge number of advantages, since it contains:
- The pulp contains many vital vitamins and minerals;
- A huge amount of antioxidants that help stop free radicals – unstable molecules that accelerate the aging process;
- The necessary supply of substances that restore the energy balances of cells;
- Tryptophan (a derivative) is the so-called “mood hormone”.
Carrots are also tasty and healthy, however, only if they are grown without various growth accelerators.
Carrots have a number of very important qualities:
- Helps lower blood cholesterol levels;
- Can be used to prevent cancer and heart disease;
- It is saturated with antioxidants, useful substances such as potassium, beta-carotene, etc., vitamins (in particular, A, C, K);
- Good for the skin – regular consumption of carrot juice helps to smooth and strengthen the skin;
- It has an excellent effect on the gastrointestinal tract.
- Berries and fruits: citrus fruits, apricots, blueberries, strawberries, strawberries, cranberries, grapes
Citruses, of which there are many on the planet and for the most demanding taste, are useful primarily in that:
- Contains a large amount of vitamin C;
- They are a “storehouse” of antioxidants;
- Contains aromatic oils;
- Have an ideal balance of potassium and sodium;
- They contain folic acid, which helps to maintain the elasticity of blood vessels (oranges are especially rich in it).
- Apricots – another storehouse of substances useful for women. True, for those suffering from diabetes, apricots are contraindicated, since they contain a lot of sugar (10.5%). In addition to sugar, apricots contain many useful substances:
- Acids – malic, tartaric, citric;
- Pectin is a substance that helps to eliminate toxins from the body;
- And many other substances useful to the body.
In addition, apricots contain:
- Vitamins (A, B, C, etc.), which have a beneficial effect on the work of the heart and the cardiovascular system, the nervous system, immunity, the work of the gastrointestinal tract, etc.;
- Mineral salts of iron, phosphorus, potassium, magnesium, calcium, which contribute to the normalization of the acid-base balance;
Berries growing in our stripcontain all the necessary supply of vitamins and nutrients. They are a treasure trove of antioxidants. In addition, they are very useful for women’s health, maintaining the hormonal balance of the body, helping to eliminate toxins and harmful substances, and practically do not cause allergic reactions.
Grape. Its benefits lie in a large supply of vitamins and minerals. By the way, the brighter the color of the grapes, the more benefits they contain. Grapes “supplies” our body with:
- Vitamins A, C, B6 – vitamins that have a beneficial effect on the skin, immunity, metabolism;
- Folate is a derivative of folic acid, which is an integral component of the processes that prepare the biosynthesis and duplication of the famous DNA and RNA nucleic acids responsible for the transfer and storage of hereditary traits, which is very important for women, and especially for expectant mothers;
- The most important minerals for life are phosphorus, iron, potassium, magnesium, calcium, selenium.
The last component is selenium – deserves special attention. It affects all significant processes in the body:
- Improves the body’s resistance to viral infections, protecting the immune system;
- Strengthens the nervous system;
- It removes heavy metal ions from the body;
- Stops the formation and development of cancer cells;
- Rejuvenates all body tissues;
- Supports hormonal balance;
- It is the most effective prophylactic agent for combating gynecological problems, osteoporosis, cellulite;
- Delays the onset of menopause – the so-called “delayed old age”, which is very important for a woman.
Selenium is found not only in grapes, but also in other foods: onions and garlic, in some types of fish (for example, tuna, herring), broccoli, white cabbage, seaweed, rye bread, tomatoes, molasses, eggs, beer, shellfish, etc.
It is also very useful to introduce the following foods into the diet.:
- Rye bread – a source of selenium, B vitamins and other trace elements, has a positive effect on the work of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Durum wheat pasta as well as buckwheat and oatmeal – in addition to the fact that they contain many useful trace elements, these products help to maintain vision.
- Also useful are seafood, fish – both river and sea, dietary meat…
Of course, this list does not include all healthy and tasty foods. Here we tried to collect only those whose benefits are huge and obvious.
However, it should be remembered that anyone who even the most useful product can be harmful if abused, expelling other foods from the daily diet. A balanced diet is the main foundation for a healthy lifestyle. In addition, remember that any product can cause individual intolerance.
Eat varied and healthy – and be healthy!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!