It is not necessary to give up your favorite treats for the sake of a slim figure, since they can be replaced by low-calorie desserts.
Quick cottage cheese dessert
For a low-calorie cottage cheese dessert you will need:
- 1 tbsp. low-fat cottage cheese;
- 1.5 tsp raspberry jam;
- 130 g yogurt;
- any fruit;
- cocoa – 1 tsp
- In a bowl, mix yoghurt and cottage cheese. Add cocoa and jam. To mix everything.
- Cut the fruits into small pieces and add to the mixture.
- Stir again.
Adjust the amount of fruit to your liking.
Cottage cheese casserole
Flourless casserole is a healthy, low-calorie dessert that is suitable for both a person with digestive problems and a child.
List of required ingredients:
- 2 tbsp. low fat cottage cheese;
- 0.5 tbsp. hercules cereals;
- vanillin packaging;
- 1 egg;
- 5 medium apples.
- Wash and grate apples. Add cottage cheese, porridge, egg and vanillin.
- Mix all components.
- Pour the prepared mass into a mold and send it to an unheated oven for half an hour at a temperature of 180 ° C.
Advice: the baking dish must first be sprinkled with rolled oats so that the casserole does not burn.
Fritters with apple and pear
Fritters with fruits are classified as simple, low-calorie desserts that take no more than 10 minutes to cook.
- 2 tbsp. l. wheat flour;
- 3 apples;
- 3 pears;
- sunflower oil;
- 2 tsp powdered sugar;
- 1 egg;
- 1 tbsp. l. low-fat sour cream.
Step-by-step cooking instructions:
- Peel and grate the fruit. Sprinkle with lemon juice to add acid.
- Mix sour cream, flour and egg. Add sugar and prepared fruits.
- Grease a frying pan with oil and heat. Fry the pancakes for 1-2 minutes on each side.
Advice: You can serve the dish with sour cream, fruit jam or honey.
Tomato ice cream
This dish is one of the lowest calorie desserts.
List of products:
- 4 ripe tomatoes;
- 3 sprigs of basil;
- 2 tbsp. l. olive oil;
- salt to taste.
Step-by-step cooking plan:
- Make two intersecting cuts on top of the tomato. Dip in boiling water for half a minute, then in cold water and peel.
- Chop the pulp and chop in a blender.
- Add butter, salt and sugar to the puree. Mix.
- Pour the mixture into a wide container.
- Place the container in the freezer for 4 hours.
- Form balls from the mass, sprinkling with chopped basil.
Important! Tomato seeds contain hydrocyanic acid, which is harmful to health, so it is best to extract them from the pulp.
Dessert tangerine soup
Mandarin reduces the risk of obesity and has antioxidant properties. A low-calorie dessert made from it will turn out to be tasty and healthy, and preparation will take only half an hour.
List of ingredients:
- mint leaves;
- 13 medium tangerines;
- 2 handfuls of unsalted pistachios
- 0.5 l of tangerine juice;
- 1 tsp starch.
Step-by-step cooking instructions:
- Squeeze juice from 10 tangerines.
- Dilute starch with water in a 1: 1 ratio.
- Separate the pistachios from the shell.
- Peel the remaining tangerines and cut them into wedges.
- Place the container with tangerine juice and sugar (4 tsp) on the stove. While stirring, bring to a boil and remove immediately.
- Add starch to the juice.
- Mix all ingredients in one container.
Advice: The dish tastes better if you use rice starch instead of potato starch.
Many people choose to avoid baked goods because they are too high in calories. But if you follow all the steps according to the recipe for a low-calorie dessert, then you will get a favorite treat that you can eat even at night.
List of products for cooking:
- 2 tbsp. cherries;
- 0.5 tsp ginger powder;
- 2 tbsp. l. sunflower oil;
- 1 yolk;
- 1 tsp Sahara;
- 2 tsp corn starch;
- 500 gr. flour;
- 120 g butter.
- Cooking the dough. Mix flour with ginger powder, butter and add sunflower seeds. Mix everything thoroughly.
- Chop the dough and pour a glass of cold water.
- From the resulting mass, mold a ball, wrap in plastic and leave for an hour.
- Remove the seeds from the cherries. Add starch and stir.
- Divide the dough ball into 6 identical parts, roll out. Place the cherries inside, and press the edges with an overlap.
- Grease the sides of the tartlets with yolk.
- Cover a baking sheet with parchment, preheat the oven to 200 ° C. Bake the tartlets for half an hour.
Any dessert can be made dietary by replacing high-calorie foods with more useful counterparts. All these recipes do not require lengthy preparation and the use of expensive products. It’s that simple! Try it!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!