March 8 in kindergarten
A matinee in kindergarten is one of the brightest events for a child. These memories remain with the baby for life. This event is traditionally held to please the little ones, to reveal the still sleeping talents, to instill certain skills. And, of course, the joint preparation of children for the holiday is a serious experience of working in a team. How to create an interesting matinee in honor of the 8th March in kindergarten?
Getting ready for the holiday on March 8. Important recommendations
Scenario selection – this is the main thing with which the preparation of any matinee in kindergarten always begins. Special attention should be paid to the script. Both the script itself and the details matter – music, decorations, festive atmosphere, costumes and various nice little things.
- Do not overload the performance with a large number of numbers – children get tired quite quickly, and their absent-mindedness will not benefit the holiday. Better to let the action be short, but colorful, vivid and memorable.
- You can use a well-known fairy tale to create a script to involve all the kids. The ideal holiday chain is a mini show, games, poetry and songs.
- All possible force majeure should be considered in advance. For example, for a shy child who has a hard time memorizing poetry and speaking in public, it is better to assign a role with a minimum of words. It is not necessary to demand the impossible from children, each must be approached individually, choosing a role so that the child coped with it and did not receive moral trauma.
- Parents are the best helpers for kids at rehearsals. Who, if not them, will support beloved children, praising, prompting and correcting in time.
- To increase the sense of responsibility in children for the upcoming holiday, you can decorate the hall where the performance will take place together with them, as well as draw invitation cards for parents in the form of postcards.
Read also: Public kindergarten – advantages and disadvantages
Fancy dress ball on March 8! How to choose costumes for children
What costumes will be relevant for the eighth of March? Of course, first of all, flowers. Not every parent can afford to buy costumes in the store, therefore, in order not to injure some children with the wealth of others’ outfits, let them all be the same. In this case, it is better for the caregiver to discuss this with the parents.
- Flower suits for boys… As you know, a flower is a green stem, green leaves and a bright colorful head-bud. Based on this, the costumes are created. A green shirt can serve as a stem, and a flower cap created from bright red paper can serve as a tulip flower (or another flower, depending on the scenario).
- Costumes for girls… For the stem, respectively, green dresses or sundresses are chosen. Flower caps are also created from paper.
- You can also involve children in the creation of costumes by planting butterflies drawn and cut out by them on the “buds”.
You might be interested in: New Year’s party in kindergarten – how to prepare for the New Year in kindergarten?
Fun games on the 8th of March in kindergarten
- A game for spectators (mothers and grandmothers). The presenter invites the audience to play while the children are resting from the performance. She randomly selects any mother from the audience and names an object (broom, toys, belt, dishes, sofa, hammer, iron, etc.). Mom should, without hesitation, quickly answer – who in their family uses this subject more often than others.
- Cheerful football. A light big ball or balloon is placed in the middle of the hall. Children, in turn, blindfolded, walk a few steps forward and hit the ball.
- Daughters and mothers. Children are divided into pairs – a boy-girl, portraying dad and mom. On several tables, educators place dolls, doll clothes and combs in advance. The winner is the couple that manages to “collect the baby” in the kindergarten faster than others – to dress and comb their hair.
- Get your mom to work. For this competition, handbags, mirrors, lipsticks, beads, scarves and clips are laid out on the tables. At the signal, the girls should put on makeup, put on jewelry and, putting everything in their purse, run to “work”.
- Get to know mom. The presenters hide all the mothers behind a screen. Mothers’ children are shown only hands by which they should be guessed.
- After the end of the competition, children can read the pre-learned poemsdedicated to their mothers.
Adventures of flowers in the land of spring
The roles of the participants in the performance:
- Roses – girls dressed in a suit of flowers
- Tulips – boys in flower costumes
- Sun – one of the mothers or a tutor’s assistant in a suit
- Cloud – one of the mothers or a tutor’s assistant in a suit
- Gardener – teacher in a suit
- Bee – one of the mothers (grandmothers) or an assistant teacher in a suit
- Aphid (a couple of characters) – one of the mothers or a tutor’s assistant in a suit
The main idea of the performance
Children play the roles of flowers in the garden. The gardener takes care of them, the sun smiles affectionately at them, a cloud pours them, and the bee flies in for pollen. Enemies of flowers are aphids. They, of course, try their best to prevent the growth of flowers. The gardener himself, the sun, a bee and even a cloud fights against aphids – after all, mothers will soon have a holiday on March 8, and they are waiting for flowers.
Theatrical production – the main points of the script
- Parents take their seats in the hall.
- Dressed in costumes, flower children run into the hall, dance.
- The gardener follows. He approaches each flower with a spatula and a large watering can, “waters”, “loosens the earth” and sings a song about flowers for his mother by March 8th.
- After finishing the dance, the children gather around the gardener in a semicircle, and the gardener makes a speech: “Grow, grow, my dear flowers! I will water you with spring water, fertilize and pull out evil weeds, so that you rise to the sun and grow strong and beautiful. Let’s call the sun to us! “
- Children call the sun, clapping their hands.
- The sun comes out smiling at the kids. It touches each kid with a “ray” and asks the children to sing him a sunny song.
- The sun is pretty, but he also asks to tell poems about spring.
- Children read poetry.
- The gardener says: – “Well, flowers, you warmed up under the sun, and now, so that the earth does not dry out under you, you should water it. Whom shall we call?
- Children shout “Cloud, come!”
- The cloud slowly “floats” into the hall and invites the “flowers” to play the “stomp-clap” game. The meaning of the game: the cloud says various phrases, and the children clap if they agree with it, and stomp if they do not agree. For instance. “Burdock is the most beautiful of flowers!” (children stomp). Or “The stinging plant is the nettle” (the guys clap). Etc.
- Then the children dance a dance with umbrellas. The gardener’s speech: – “We warmed up in the sun, the rain poured down on us, now we need to pollinate!” Invites a bee.
- The bee sings a song about honey.
- Aphids appear at the end of the song. Aphids scare the flowers, try to bite them and threaten to gnaw all the green leaves.
- The flowers, frightened, run away from the aphids.
- A cloud, a sun, a gardener and a bee come to the aid of flowers. They offer flowers and aphids to play a game. You can attract spectators to the game.
- Flowers, of course, win. They sing a funny song. Then the gardener gives each mother a “flower”.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!