Motivational quotes for those prone to depression
In our insane, chaotic, crazy world, more and more people suffer from depression, discouragement, self-underestimation and insecurity. Coping with the apathy that accompanies depression can ruin any life by constantly darkening it with negative thoughts.
While we all know that a mental health problem cannot be solved by reading motivational quotes alone, looking for positive moments in everyday reality can help lift your spirits. Just read these sayings!
- “The greatest glory is not never to fall, but to be able to rise every time you fall.” – Confucius.
- “In three words, I can summarize everything I have learned about life. Life goes on persistently. ” – Robert Frost, teacher, poet.
- “I believe that gradually I will be able to solve my problems and survive.” – Frida Kahlo.
You might be interested in: “Time to Think, Analyze and Doubt”: 25 Wise Quotes from the Indian Yogi Sadhguru on Spirituality
- “The most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, have known suffering, have known struggle, have known loss and have found their way up from the very bottom. These people have gratitude, sensitivity and understanding of life that fill them with compassion, tenderness and love. People don’t just become beautiful. ” – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross, psychologist.
- “Happiness comes from conflict, perseverance, and growth – from having to work on something.” – Chrissy Stockton, writer.
- “Even if happiness forgets a little about you, never forget about happiness yourself.” – Jacques Prevert, poet.
- “Even if you are on the right track, you will be trampled if you just stand there and not move forward.” – Will Rogers, actor, journalist.
- “I will love the light, because it shows me the way, but I will also endure the darkness, because it shows me the stars.” – Og Mandino, writer.
- “Good humor is a tonic for body and soul. It is the best antidote for anxiety and depression. It is a business asset. He attracts and retains friends. It eases human pain. This is a direct path to calmness and contentment. ” – Grenville Kleizer, writer.
- “There are times when I would like to turn back time and chase away all the sadness, pain and sorrow, but I have a feeling that if I did it, then my joy would also disappear.” – Nicholas Sparks, writer.
- “In times of pain, when the future seems too scary to think about and the past is too painful to remember, I learned to pay attention to the present moment. This present moment, in which I am, is always the only safe place for me. ” – Julia Cameron, screenwriter, writer.
- “We cannot direct the wind, but we can tune the sails.” – Dolly Parton, singer, actress.
- “I would rather regret the risks that didn’t work than the chances I didn’t dare.” –Simone Biles, gymnast.
- “You cannot wake up one morning and find that everything is magically working out. You have to get out of bed every morning and make a conscious effort to control your entire day. ” – Michael Jordan, basketball player.
- “Sometimes there are just bad days, that’s all. To know happiness, you need to experience sadness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day! ” – Dita Von Teese, model, singer.
- “Pearls are a beautiful thing created by a traumatized life. These are oyster tears. The value of your existence in this world is also created by a traumatized life. If we had not been injured, we would not have been able to produce the pearl. ” – Stefan Heller, writer.
- “If you could only feel how important you are to those around you; how important you can be to people you, perhaps, even dare not dream of communicating with. ” – Fred Rogers, TV personality.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!