The proverb “everything new is well forgotten old” perfectly describes the fashion trends of 2018, which once again demonstrate to us the cyclical nature of fashion. Could anyone have imagined that in the 21st century we will see platform shoes and hair ties on the catwalks and streets? It looks like the designers are taking inspiration from the 90s.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the trends.
The content of the article:
- Trousers with slits
- Denim clothing
- White oversized shirt
- Neon colors
- Flannel shirt
Trousers with slits
Blumarine collection spring-summer 2018
The trend made a big splash in the fashion world, and very soon it will appear in the wardrobe of each of us.
For a classic wardrobe staple, check out Blumarine Black Flare Pants with a slit for a flare look.
- Slit trousers came to the attention of fashionistas all over the world when Kim Kardashian paired Adidas wide-leg sweatpants with a lace bodysuit, choker and fishnet tights (the latter are also greetings from the 90s).
- Rihanna has added similar sporty pants to her FENTY PUMA by Rihanna collection.
- The result of the collaboration was to the liking of Doutzen Cruz.
Emma Roberts and Selena Gomez
- Perhaps the latest echo of the popularity of the denim look was the appearance of Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake in denim ensembles on MTV AMA.
- In 2018, denim jackets and trousers are indispensable wardrobe items. Previously considered outdated, in today’s outfits jeans are combined with any type of clothing, be it a floral dress (as, for example, Emma Roberts does) or lace ensembles (Kiernan Shipka).
Denim miniskirts are favored by the younger generation of social media stars, paired with matching halter-neck tops.
White oversized shirt
A few years ago, it was considered bad manners to wear bulky, non-fitted things. Fortunately, fashion is cyclical, so in 2018, off-shoulder shirts are back in fashion.
Did you know that the basic white shirt hasn’t changed in over a century?
Like a chameleon, she looks appropriate in any look and is combined …
- With classic trousers (Victoria Beckham preferred a shirt and trousers from her own line).
- With a metallic print (Zendaya opted for a Manning Cartell total look).
- Take a cue from Selena Gomez and Emma Roberts for a summer party by the sea with a white shirt and denim shorts combo.
Beyonce and Solange Knowles
Lourdes Maria Ciccone Leon
Panton announced 2018 as the year of ultraviolet, so neon colors are no longer retro.
- Yes, if you choose the whole ensemble in bright colors, then it has a direct road to a retro party (unless it’s an evening dress, like Cameron Diaz or Salma Hayek’s).
- Take an example from the stars and accentuate the look with bright details – shoes (Beyonce and Solange Knowles), bags (Miranda Kerr) or lipstick (Miley Cyrus).
- The famous fan of the grunge style Lourdes Ciconne-Leon has played on the bright trend in her own way, adding turquoise leggings to the outfit in shades of black.
When you get tired of all the novelties of the season, always return to what you are 100% sure of. A good old flannel shirt is one such wardrobe item.
With the stars as an example, you will see that there is no one correct way to wear it. each style is individual.
- Reese Witherspoon paired a girly skinny and colorful tote bag with cowboy boots and a plaid shirt for a preppy look.
- With a batwing sleeve shirt and leather pencil skirt, Beyonce has a date look.
- Combining a shirt with boyfriends and a leather jacket, Jessica Alba put together a relaxed walking bow.
Bologny.ru website thanks you for your attention to the article! We will be very pleased if you share your feedback and tips in the comments below.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!