Wedding is not just a beautiful tradition of ancestors. This is a ceremony that is a soul call for many modern couples. Of course, the wedding should be a balanced and conscious step – the relationship between the two is sealed not only with an “earthly” stamp in passports, but also with a “heavenly” seal.
If the decision is made, the first thing the couple thinks about is what days to get married in 2019, and what are the rules of the wedding.
The content of the article:
- Auspicious days
- Ideal days
- Unwanted dates
- Wedding rules
Lovers can get married in 2019 on the following days:
- In January – 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30.
- In February – 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18-22, 24, 25, 27.
- In March – one.
- In April – there are no favorable days for the wedding.
- In May – 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 22, 24, 26, 27, 29, 31.
- In June – 2, 3, 7, 9, 10, 12, 14, 16-21, 23.
- In July – 12, 14, 15, 17, 19, 21, 22, 24, 26, 28, 29, 31.
- In August – 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12, 28, 30.
- In September – 1, 2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 13, 15, 16, 18, 22, 23, 25, 29, 30.
- In October – 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21, 23, 25, 27, 28, 30.
- In November – 1, 3, 4, 6, 8, 10, 11, 13, 15, 17, 18, 20, 22, 24, 25, 27.
- In December – there are no favorable days for the wedding.
You will also be interested in: How is the Orthodox wedding ceremony – acquaintance with the main stages of the sacrament
The best days for a wedding in 2019 are:
- Red hill – May 5 (first Sunday after Easter).
- Day of the Kazan Icon of the Mother of God – July 21 and November 4.
Weddings in 2019 are prohibited on the following days:
- During the Dormition Lent, from 14 to 27 August.
- During Lent, from March 11 to April 27.
- During Petrov Lent, from June 24 to July 11.
- On Epiphany Christmas Eve, January 18.
- During the date of the Beheading of John the Baptist, 11 September.
- On the day of the celebration of the Exaltation of the Holy Cross, September 27.
- Palm Sunday, April 21.
- On the day of Easter, April 28.
- To Trinity, June 16.
- On the eve and on the days of great holidays.
- On the eve and on the days of the twelve great holidays.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays (whole year).
- On the eve of the holy days of the churchchosen for a wedding.
- On the days of commemoration of the departed.
In extreme circumstances, there may be exceptions to the rules, but – only with the blessing of the bishop…
Parental blessing is no longer required in our time, but the wedding may be refused in the following cases:
- Getting married more than 3 times.
- Getting married for people who are relatives (up to the 4th degree).
- One of the couple (or both) is an atheist.
- One of the couple (or both) is not baptized and refuses to be baptized before the wedding.
- One of the couple (or both) is already married to someone. Under the condition of a civil marriage, it must be dissolved according to the law, and the dissolution of a church marriage (and the blessing of a new one) requires the permission of the bishop.
- Married – godson and godparent or godfathers who baptized one baby.
- One of the couple (or both) profess a different religion (non-Christian).
- One of the couple – took a monastic vow or is a priest / deacon after ordination.
Also of the basic requirements for each of the married couple – majority, voluntariness entering into a civil marriage (certificate of state / registration of marriage), physical and mental health…
What else do you need to remember about the wedding?
- The wedding should be separate for each couple. (alas, this rule is often violated today).
- Registration for the Wedding is carried out in advance (by any family member).
- Communion together before the sacrament of the wedding – a tradition that requires the fulfillment of several conditions: fasting for 3 days before the wedding and abstaining from marriage; prayers before Communion (three canons and Follow-up to Holy Communion); from 12 at night before the Wedding, it is forbidden to eat, drink, smoke; confession.
- For the wedding, you will need – 2 wedding icons, wedding candles, wedding rings, towel.
- Requirement for a woman – a minimum (or better, no) cosmetics, low-heeled shoes (you will have to stand for a long time), a minimum of jewelry, a headdress. For both – wearable crosses.
Regardless of the myths about the Wedding (about extinguished candles, etc.) and extraneous statements, remember the main thing: in a marriage that is in heaven, you should enter with pure thoughts, with faith in your heart (and not a tribute to fashion), frank to each other.
And only in this case, all prayers brought to the temple will respond with good gifts, and the wedding, perfect for the good of the soul, will become the basis of a strong union “in sorrow and joy.”
The best days for a wedding in 2019, wedding signs – auspicious and most beautiful dates of the year!
The Bologny.ru website thanks you for taking the time to get acquainted with our materials!
We are very pleased and important to know that our efforts are noticed. Please share your impressions of what you read with our readers in the comments!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!