Peeling Jessner at home
One of the best modern remedies for facial skin rejuvenation is Jessner peeling. The secret of youth lies in the specific chemical composition of the product. Peeling is a gentle procedure for cleansing the skin, the purpose of which is to remove fatty deposits and the dead layer of the epidermis, to activate metabolic processes. There is no need to wait for an instant effect here – the process will take from three days to one and a half weeks. Can Jessner Peel be done at home and what you need to know about it?
The content of the article:
Jessner peeling composition
This procedure is known for its median (superficial) penetration into the skin. The tool includes following components:
- Lactic acid. Action – softening and moisturizing the skin, synthesis of collagen in the skin, promoting the formation of new healthy cells.
- Salicylic acid. Action – dissolving fat, cleansing the skin from excess sebum, penetrating into enlarged pores and cleansing them, relieving inflammation.
- Resorcinol. Action – destruction of bacteria, removal of the keratinized cell layer.
Peeling Jessner – features
- Special preparation of the skin for this type of peeling is not required.
- For several days after peeling, it is forbidden to apply cosmetics to the face (except for a moisturizer).
- For two weeks after peeling, it is not recommended to get UV rays on the face (sunscreen is required).
- The peeling course is usually no more than ten sessions, with an interval of ten days.
Indications for Jessner peeling
- Micro-wrinkles and dermal folds
- Enlarged pores
- Loose skin, stretch marks
- Dark spots
- Ingrown hair
- Uneven skin texture
- Scars, scars
Contraindications for Jessner peeling
- Increased body temperature
- Inflammatory skin diseases
- Allergy to the components of the composition
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding
Important Tips for Jessner Peeling
The timing of skin recovery after the procedure depends on the very depth of the procedure, after which both slight peeling of the skin and the formation of a brown crust are possible. What is worth remembering?
- Wash your face for some time after peeling. acidified water and movements that do not injure the skin.
- During the week you need to use sunscreen and moisturizer…
- To carry out the procedure, it is enough routine cleaning and degreasing the skin.
- The crust that forms after the procedure cannot be ripped off.
- The sun should be avoided for three weeks after the exfoliation.
- During the same three weeks massage is contraindicated, during the first week – decorative cosmetics.
- Break between treatments – at least six weeks… The duration of the course is according to the effect of the peeling on the skin.
- It is impossible to apply three layers at once in the third stage of peeling. Only with a break. And watching the changes in the skin. Overly sensitive skin may not be able to withstand three simultaneous layers, which can result in open wounds and ulcers.
Exact instructions for Jessner peeling at home
The main idea of peeling is three stages of skin cleansing. The depth of cleaning depends on the goals pursued and the condition of the skin.
- The first stage is sufficient for traditional cleansing and stimulation of the skin’s metabolic process.
- The second stage is lifting and getting rid of wrinkles.
- The third stage is the removal of severe wrinkles, deep acne, pigmentation, relief.
The procedure is based on the “three whales” of peeling – cleansing, gradual application of acids, and their neutralization.
The first stage of Jessner peeling
Easy application of the composition in one layer.
- Peeling skin
- Small white spots
the effect (after a few days) – velvety, even skin, no signs of peeling.
The second stage of Jessner peeling
Penetration of the composition into the depth of the epidermis. Application of the product in two layers (with an interval of five minutes between them).
- More pronounced redness
- Occurrence of white areas
Discomfort goes away within half an hour after applying the composition.
Feelings of the next day after the procedure:
- Skin tightness
- The advent of the film
- Peeling the film within five days
The third stage of Jessner peeling
Application of three to four coats (interval – five minutes).
- Tingling and burning sensation
- The appearance of a dark skin tone
- Crust formation.
The crust, which will peel off within a week and a half, cannot be removed, in order to avoid the appearance of scars.
Video: Jessner Peeling; how to peel your eyes
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!