Have you ever imagined yourself in the place of the heroine from the book? I do, and more than once. That is why I made a psychological test for you, which will allow you to find out which of the popular female characters is your alter ego.
The essence of the test is to show how close a particular character is in spirit and character to you. Interested? Then get started!
- Relax and focus on the questions.
- Take a piece of paper and a pen to write down the answer number. Each question has a sequential number, which should be noted.
- Answer honestly, without trying to ascribe certain character traits to yourself.
- At the end, count which answers you have more and get acquainted with the result.
Important! This test carries not only a psychological, but also a comic message, so you should not take its result too personally.
Questions for the test
1. You walk into a friend’s / friend’s house and see the man of your dreams. Your actions?
- You will try to enchant him with a look, but you will never be the first to meet him. What more?!
- You will begin to charm all the men in the room before you even enter it. Therefore, do not for a moment doubt that the object of your sympathy will soon speak to you.
- You will tactfully wait for your mutual acquaintances to introduce you to each other, after which – easily and naturally strike up a conversation with him.
- You obviously want to charm the man you like, so you will flicker in front of his eyes, not hesitating to laugh out loud and flirt.
- There is no limit to your embarrassment. You are so emotional and humble that you prefer to stay away from the object of your sympathy.
2. You have ordered a taxi. While driving on a familiar road, you notice that the driver has paved a different, longer and more expensive path. What will you do?
- You will not comment on your dissatisfaction, however, having arrived at the right address, you will defiantly give the driver more money than you should have, with all kinds of hints that you are aware of his deception.
- You will very tactfully point out that you did not expect to pay more for the taxi than usual, hoping for the understanding of the driver. At the same time, you will make an angelic face.
- You are not used to skimping on straightforward comments. As soon as you notice that they are trying to deceive you, you will immediately begin to be indignant. This impudent guy won’t dare charge you more money than is required!
- There are more important things in life, so you won’t even think about discussing the issue of paying for a taxi. Silently give the driver the amount that he will indicate upon arrival, and after a couple of minutes you will forget about it.
- Be sure to note the driver’s deception, but you will be ashamed to scold him for this, which you will regret for a long time later.
3. Your best friend recently started dating a man who is crazy about. They invited you to join them at the movies. How will you behave during the session?
- Be polite and friendly, but don’t miss the opportunity to analyze his attitude towards your friend. He will carefully observe how he sticks next to her.
- Flirting is your main weapon. If the chosen one of your friend attracts you, you will definitely try to charm him. What’s the big deal?
- Try to present your girlfriend in front of her man in a favorable light. You will tell him about her achievements.
- Be friendly with the lovers, but don’t miss the opportunity to play a trick on them. Laughter prolongs life!
- Go to the movies with a friend and her boyfriend? No way! You will not spoil the evening for them with your presence, but rather do something useful.
4. What kind of music do you like?
- Classical, pop.
- Any musical compositions about love and feelings.
- Light, calm, for example, jazz.
- Contemporary club and pop hits.
- Heavy music, rock.
5. Finally, you have a free day that you will devote to your beloved. What will you do?
- Go shopping or visit your nearest beauty salon for a manicure, pedicure, waxing, massage and more. Well, at the end of the day, go with your friends to a nightclub or bar.
- Puzzling over plans for the day? This is not a royal affair! This will be handled by your boyfriend or girlfriend.
- The best rest for you is to wrap yourself in a warm blanket, make tea with lemon and read an interesting book all day.
- One thing you will definitely not accept is to spend a weekend at home. You will definitely gather your friends and go in search of adventure!
- Enjoy the loneliness. Stay at home doing some spring cleaning, or head out into the woods for a picnic while dining with birdsong.
Most answers are “1”
You are Margarita from Mikhail Bulgakov’s novel “The Master and Margarita”
You know how to charm others, especially men. For many of them, you are a motivator and creative inspiration. Keep yourself in company like a queen. Nobody doubts your authority.
You cannot be called cold and restrained, you are rather temperamental and unpredictable. You know how to wait, but only if the game is worth the candle.
You will find a common language with anyone, even with evil spirits. That is why you never lose.
Most answers are “2”
You are Scarlet O’Hara from Margaret Mitchell’s Gone With the Wind
Energetic, extraordinary, attractive and very strong – all this suits you. You are a memorable person. You know how to turn men’s heads, often break their hearts, not reciprocating feelings.
Behind her cute and naive appearance, there is a very strong woman who can handle anything. You are such a brave and patient lady that dozens of people want to be under your patronage. It is a great honor for them to enlist your support.
Most answers are “3”
You are Elizabeth Bennett from Jane Austen’s Pride and Prejudice
If your alter ego is Elizabeth Bennett, well, congratulations, you have a huge number of virtues, including: fortitude, observation, flexible mind, dedication and a great sense of humor.
Do not miss the opportunity to play a trick on your close friends, but you will never hurt anyone else. Appreciate the feelings of the people around you as your own.
Most answers are “4”
You are Bridget Jones from Helen Fielding’s “Bridget Jones’s Diary”
You are an example of femininity and morality. Never sit around. You have a flexible mind, so you never go stupid.
Strive for adventure from early childhood. They are very cheerful. You will never lose your inexhaustible optimism. Keep it up!
Most answers are “5”
You are Bella Swan from Stephenie Meyer’s “Twilight”
You have good endurance. People around you think that you are rather reserved in your emotions, but they are wrong. In the circle of close people, you are passionate, energetic and temperamental.
Not everyone can earn your trust. They are very demanding of people and themselves. Always remain loyal to those who have believed in you. In a relationship with a loved one, you give all of yourself, do not dissemble.
Hope you enjoyed my test 🙂
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!