Reasons for hand pimples – 10 proven home remedies for pimples
Every person has had unpleasant pimples on their hands at least once, causing terrible itching and even wounds. The skin on which pimples form is very sensitive and therefore needs special care.
How to deal with this hated winter phenomenon?
The content of the article:
What do pimples look like, and what are they like?
Pimples tend to occur on the hands in childrenthat play in the cold for a long time.
But in adults cracks, slight swelling and redness, which are the first signs of pimples, may also appear on the hands.
Such symptoms indicate what should be immediately deal with the condition of your hands.
- If you notice this symptomatology in yourself, but are not sure if these are really pimples, then you should consult a doctor – under the guise of pimples, diseases such as psoriasis, allergies, scabies and all sorts of dermatitis can hide.
- On the surface of the brushes there may be small wounds that should never be combed, as through these capillary cuts, pathogenic bacteria can enter the body.
- If after cleaning you find that the skin on the palms became tight, and the skin on the hands began to peel off, you know – this is also the first sign of chicks. If you do not start treatment in a timely manner, then soon this kind of pimples will develop into more serious forms, and treatment will be difficult.
Causes of hand pimples in children and adults – are they only from the cold?
Pimples on the hands in adults can occur for various reasons, but the main one is still cold.
If you made a snowman with your child, wet your mittens, and then these mittens froze right on the street, then you can be sure that by evening your hands will itch.
What other causes of pimples in children and adults are known?
- Freezing. The most important reason for the appearance of chicks on the hands. If you went outside with wet hands or accidentally wet them right on the street, then be prepared for the fact that by the evening the skin of your hands will look like sandpaper.
- Chemicals. The next reason for the appearance of pimples is too aggressive detergents and cleaning the apartment without gloves.
- Lack of vitamins. If the skin is not nourished with vitamins, then soon the pimples can become so severe that only a strong anti-allergenic agent will cope with the itching.
- Insufficient hydration. If you take care of your hands and do not go outside without gloves, and someone else does the cleaning in the apartment, then pimples may also appear from insufficient hydration of the skin cells (i.e., due to the small amount of water consumed).
- Construction works… During repairs in an apartment, hands are constantly exposed to various negative influences. Paint, putty, primer – all this, when it gets on the skin of the hands, destroys it and leads to the appearance of a fairly strong peeling and pimples.
Basic rules for treating hand chicks – adjusting diet, hygiene, hand care and lifestyle
Many people mistakenly believe that pimples can be easily treated with regular hand cream, which will moisturize dry skin.
However, you need to understand that there are a number of rules for treating pimples, because all the problems of the body, first of all, come from the inside.
To begin with, you should remember that the body needs a certain amount of vitamins and water. If there is a deficiency or excess of vitamins, this leads to a deterioration in the condition of the skin, and subsequently to pimples.
Eat as much fresh fruits and vegetables as possible (if this is not possible, then get a vitamin complex), and also consume at least 2 liters of water so that your skin cells do not suffer from dehydration. Don’t forget about the most important nutritional guidelines for health and beauty.
It should be remembered that a lot depends on hand hygiene. Give up regular soap – it is better to replace it with cream soap, which will gently clean your hands without overdrying your skin.
- Hand cream
Never forget about a protective and nourishing hand cream! He should always be with you, wherever you are – at work, at home, with a child in the playground.
A cream containing vitamins A and E is best suited.
If you are allergic to purchased creams, then natural oils or aloe juice can replace them.
Never forget gloves if you go outside in winter.
It is advisable to take a spare pair of gloves with you in case the first ones get wet.
- Latex gloves
When cleaning the house, be sure to protect your hands with a pair of rubber gloves to keep chemicals away from your skin.
10 best home remedies for hand pimples – how to get rid of pimples quickly and easily?
It is possible to treat pimples on the hands both with the help of special medications and with the usual home remedies that very quickly cope with dry and fading skin.
So what are the best remedies for pimping?
- Almond oil
A very effective remedy that can really completely rid your hands of such a problem as pimples in a couple of days. One has only to thoroughly lubricate your hands with a few drops of oil before going to bed and put on special cotton gloves.
In order to make a hand mask from glycerin, you should mix glycerin and ammonia in a 1: 1 ratio.
The mask should be applied to the skin steamed in hot water.
Add 2-3 drops of vitamins A, B and E to a tablespoon of olive oil (sunflower or butter can be used). This mixture will make the skin soft, and it is not necessary to wash it off, because the mask is absorbed in a matter of minutes.
- Burr oil
A real treasure of useful vitamins! It can handle chicks easily. You just need to drop 5-7 drops of oil on your hands, and then gently massage your hands.
If you mix a tablespoon of oil (olive or sunflower) with a spoonful of milk, you get an excellent mixture that will save you from pimples on your hands in 3 applications.
- Sea buckthorn oil
It copes well with any irritation on the skin, therefore it is one of the best remedies for combating pimples. Simply rub a few drops of the oil into your hands to reduce the itching sensation.
Masks from boiled potatoes in their skins do an excellent job with chicks on your hands.
For greater efficiency, you can make mashed potatoes and milk by adding a few drops of burdock oil.
- Chamomile decoction
Ideal antibacterial and healing agent. It is enough to wipe your hands with a cotton swab dipped in chamomile broth.
- Calendula oil E
This remedy is known for its healing properties in various fields, but many forget about its wound healing properties.
You need to add 2-3 drops of oil to one tablespoon of vegetable oil to get a nutritious mixture that is naturally applied to the hands.
After that, hands must be covered with cotton mittens for the whole night.
A decoction of the plant does an excellent job with wounds that form if the pimples are not treated for a long time.
You can also take a fresh plantain leaf, mash it, and apply the resulting gruel to your hands for 40 minutes. This method helps to cope with flaking of the skin and heal minor skin lesions.
How do you deal with a problem like chicks? We will be very pleased if you share your experience or the results of your favorite recipes!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!