Nutritionists and nutritionists say breakfast is the most important meal of the day. How the day goes by depends on the morning nutritional charge of the body. What should be the right healthy, and most importantly, hearty breakfast? Nutritionist Sergei Ashmanov reports.
Basic rules for preparing breakfast in the morning
- It is best to avoid cold and hot food in the morning.… Warm food for the normal functioning of a barely awakened stomach is the very thing.
- Breakfast foods should contain carbohydrates… That is why oatmeal is considered to be the most popular breakfast. Egg casseroles, omelettes, muesli, and fruit pancakes are just as helpful.
- Breakfast, which starts the hormonal system in the morning, should be within the first hour after a person wakes up.
- It is better not to eat sugar powder… An alternative to sugar is honey.
Read also: Jennifer Aniston became the face of a healthy lifestyle company: what sports does the actress do and what she eats for breakfast
Breakfasts around the world
Breakfast, cooked at home, becomes the more satisfying the further north the country of the inhabitant is. For example, breakfast in turkey – this is coffee, feta cheese, sheep cheese with olives, herbs and traditional national flatbreads.
In France prefer croissants, coffee, jams and fresh juices.
The British Serve in the morning dense and fatty dishes – scrambled eggs with sausages and fried bacon, baked beans.
Norse They like to start the day with cracklings and fried fish.
Healthy correct breakfast
According to nutritionists, a person’s breakfast should include (from the daily value) one-fifth (incomplete) fat, two-thirds of the carbohydrates and a third of protein.
The protein found in eggs, mushrooms, fish, meat, seeds, and nuts is essential for feeling full. The most digestible fats are those found in nuts, avocados or sunflower oil.
Of the carbohydrates, the most useful are indigestible – those that will hold back in wholemeal bread and oatmeal. These are some of the most important elements for the body. The consumption of fruits, vegetables and dairy products is simply imperative for the normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
The right breakfast options for every day
- Sandwiches… Only not in their traditional sense – with a thick layer of butter, sausage and cheese. And, for example, whole grain toast with herbs, cucumber and cottage cheese with olive oil. Or whole grain bread with grated carrots, olive oil and walnuts.
- Potato waffles… It is preferable to cook mashed potatoes for making the dough the night before. Required products for waffles are a tablespoon of flour, a couple of tablespoons of olive oil, two eggs, 400 grams of potatoes, a glass of milk, a spoonful of chopped rosemary, one and a half teaspoons of baking powder, salt and black pepper. Eggs, hot milk and butter are added to mashed potatoes, after which everything is thoroughly mixed. Flour, salt, pepper and rosemary are added to the potato dough and mixed again. Thick potato waffles are then baked in a traditional waffle maker.
- Nettle omelet… For cooking, you need two eggs, a head of onion, 300 g of nettle, vegetable oil, salt, parsley and sour cream. Nettle is finely chopped after scalding with boiling water. Onions, chopped in half rings, are stewed in oil. Next, beaten eggs and nettles, salt to taste and finely chopped parsley leaves are added to it, after which the omelet is sent to the oven. Serve with sour cream.
- French omelet… For cooking, you need six eggs, a couple of tablespoons of water, 40 g of butter, herbs and salt to taste. Eggs, water and salt are beaten with a whisk. Eggs are poured into the butter melted in a flat frying pan. The browned edges rise so that the total liquid mass spills out to the bottom of the pan. A jelly-like core and hard edges are a sign that the omelet is ready. Served garnished with herbs.
- Semolina porridge with strawberries… When spices, honey and strawberries are added to the semolina, the porridge turns out to be unusually aromatic and tasty. To prepare porridge, you need half a liter of milk, vanillin to taste, a pinch of cinnamon, six tablespoons of semolina, a couple of teaspoons of honey, fresh strawberries and strawberry syrup, ten grams of butter. Semolina, vanilla and cinnamon are added to boiling milk, after which the porridge is cooked until tender in an unenamelled dish. Next, the porridge is laid out in portions, seasoned with butter, syrup and honey, garnished with strawberries and served. A banana milkshake is an excellent drink for this breakfast.
- Japanese omelet… The peculiarity of the Japanese omelet is that it is rolled into a roll during cooking. Required foods – four eggs plus one yolk, two and a half tablespoons of sugar, salt, two tablespoons of sunflower oil, a teaspoon of soy sauce. The eggs are stirred and passed through a sieve, after which the sauce and sugar are added, and the mass is thoroughly mixed until the salt and sugar are completely dissolved. A third of the egg mixture is poured into a preheated skillet. The omelet should not stick to the pan. After cooking, the omelet is rolled into a roll directly in the pan, after which it is greased with oil, and the second part of the egg mass is poured evenly around the roll. The roll must be raised so that the second layer lies evenly in the pan. The first roll is wrapped in the finished second roll. Further actions are in the same order.
- Diet omelet… To make an omelet for one serving, you need two tablespoons of milk, one tomato, two egg whites, a few feathers of green onions, a spoonful of olive oil, and a couple of tablespoons of canned peas. While the tomato is lightly fried in a preheated pan, whisk the whites with chopped onion and milk. Peas and whipped proteins are sent to the pan to the tomato, after a minute of frying it. The omelet is baked under the lid until cooked over low heat.
- Rolls with chicken and egg… Scrambled eggs are prepared from two egg whites, after which the boiled chicken breast is cut into strips. Everything is laid out on a sheet of pita bread with the addition of chopped tomatoes and herbs, and rolled into a tube. Served with green tea.
- Cheesecakes with fruit… Two eggs are added to a pound of cottage cheese, after which everything is mixed until smooth. Next, two tablespoons of sugar and a glass of milk are added to the mass and mixed again. The next ingredient is flour in the amount of three glasses. Dried fruits, soaked in boiling water, of your choice – raisins, prunes, dried apricots are added to the mass ready for cheesecakes. Syrniki are fried in the usual way, served with sour cream.
- Lazy breakfast… The fastest breakfast that includes all the components the body needs in the morning is cheese, dark chocolate and fruit (freshly squeezed juice). Several nut kernels, which should be included in the diet daily, help stimulate brain activity and add energy.
- Quick breakfast… If you have no time to cook, you can delight your body with a delicious and healthy combination of fruits and yogurt. For this, pieces of your favorite fruit are added to a cup of natural yogurt, and a slice of whole grain bread and aromatic tea with herbs and berries are served to it.
- Muesli… An irreplaceable breakfast in all respects. A store-bought product is sufficient. Muesli is poured, at choice, with water, kefir, yogurt or milk. For self-preparation, muesli is created from rolled oats, wheat or buckwheat flakes flooded with water overnight. The unabsorbed water is drained, and crushed berries or fruits, nuts, honey and yogurt are added to the flakes.
- Scramble… A spoonful of butter is heated in a frying pan, after which four eggs, beaten with a fork, are added. The eggs are constantly stirred and rubbed with a wooden spatula until the eggs are almost ready. Diced tomatoes are added a couple of minutes before the heat is turned off. Scramble is served to the table, seasoned with salt and pepper, with rye bread.
- Berry parfait… Half a cup of frozen berries the night before are transferred to the refrigerator from the freezer. In the morning, the already defrosted berries are laid out in layers in a tall glass. Layers of sweet cornflakes and vanilla yogurt are placed between them.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!