Tired of calluses and corns? Tired of rubbing your heels with a pumice stone every week? Don’t have time and money for beauty salons?
Now for all these problems there is one simple solution – Sosu pedicure socks, an effective and safe product from Japanese specialists. An innovative, progressive method of performing a pedicure without a salon and effortlessly – at home, without interrupting your work.
The content of the article:
How Sosu Pedicure Socks Work – A Real Experience
Eternal problems with the skin on the heels are known to every woman (and not only) – rough skin, calluses, unpleasant odor, cracks and itching. And so I want to have heels tender and soft like a baby… But not everyone succeeds in achieving such an effect – there is not enough money for procedures in the salon, money, time for yourself, your beloved.
With Sosu socks, rough heels are a thing of the past. Result from using this product is noticeable after the 1st procedure.
Why does the skin on the heels get rough?
There are many reasons for the coarsening of the skin on the heels:
- Illiterately chosen cosmetics.
- Inadequate foot hygiene and care.
- Shoes that are tight and uncomfortable.
- Walking barefoot.
- Disrupted metabolism.
- Diabetes mellitus and thyroid disease.
- Fungal infections.
- Hormonal disorders.
If health and shoe problems are resolved, and the skin of the heels remains rough, then there is only a cosmetic solution to the problem: in the salon, at home using pumice, creams and a serious investment of time / effort, at home – with ease and pleasure – with Sosu socks…
What are Sosu pedicure socks?
It is pleasant, easy and simple to use this product.
In modern packaging (it’s not a shame to give it to a friend or mother) – 2 pairs of socks…
They themselves are transparent, the top layer is waterproof, and inside – unique compositionwhich in a certain way affects the skin of the feet.
With the help of special tape, the socks are fixed on your legs.
Is it difficult to use Sosu socks – we understand the instructions
You don’t need any accessories, you don’t need to buy additional accessories either… The only thing that will come in handy is a pair of traditional socks to fix the socks more securely on your feet and continue your household chores.
So how do you apply pedicure socks?
- Open the package and cut the top edge of the sealed socks – as carefully as possible so as not to damage the integrity of the area where the liquid is located.
- Put socks on the legs and fix them with tape from the kit so that they stay tightly on your feet.
- Pull regular cotton socks over.
- Do not take off your socks for 2 hours.
- After the expiration date, wash the legs and rinse them with warm water.
3 to 6 days after the procedure – the beginning of the process to soften the heels. That is, the keratinized skin begins to recede (without discomfort and soreness).
To speed up the process, it is permissible the use of pumice (foot graters).
Usually, the 1st procedure is enough to restore softness to your heels. But with excessively rough skin, corns and calluses, the procedure will have to be repeated.
Sosu socks – composition of ingredients for softening the heels
Special components of the socks have a double effect – exfoliating the top layer of “old” skin and gentle care for new, young skin.
Sosu socks contains:
- Water, flavors.
- Lactic acid to increase skin elasticity, exfoliate the upper layer and deeply moisturize the lower ones.
- Sodium hyaluronate – to improve the general condition of the skin and normalize the moisture balance of the skin.
- Ivy extract – anti-inflammatory and regenerating properties. Carotene, vitamins and oleanolic acid in the composition.
- Burdock extract – medicinal properties, useful for cracks and calluses, skin problems.
- Watercress extract – for deep nourishment / hydration of the skin, stimulation of cell renewal, protection against moisture loss and harmful external factors.
- Lemon extract – to nourish the skin, soften and smooth it.
- Soy Glycine Sterols – for moisturizing, youthful skin.
- Hydrogenated lecithin – to protect against dryness.
- Hydrogenated castor oil – to soften the skin and protect against dryness.
- Soapwort extract – cleansing ingredient, sweat protection.
- Sage extract – for bactericidal, deodorizing and antioxidant action. An effective component against foot sweating.
Advantages and disadvantages of Sosu socks – are there any contraindications?
This product has many advantages:
- Can be used at home (no need to waste time on a visit to the salon).
- High efficiency of the procedure.
- 3-in-1 effect – aesthetic, cosmetic and healing.
- A quick, effective and painless solution to the problem of corns, calluses and rough skin.
- Antifungal effect.
- Financial benefit (2 pairs per package, which is equivalent to 2 salon visits).
- Health safety.
- Absolute sterility.
- Free time for yourself during the procedure.
- Long-term preservation of the result.
- Product quality (certificates, strict quality control).
- One size fits all (35-45).
- A choice of scent to taste – lavender, rose or mint.
- Only 2 hours for the whole procedure, during which you can continue unfinished business.
- Sosu socks are allowed for diabetes mellitus – they do not injure the skin.
- The product is free of salicylic acid. That is, the legs are protected from skin damage.
Of the shortcomings – only contraindications, but there are practically none of those:
- Individual intolerance to the components.
- Acute inflammatory process in the body.
- Open wounds or foot injuries.
- During pregnancy, pedicure socks are not prohibited, but they are not recommended either – use with caution, given the composition of the components.
Sosu toe socks – cheap or fake?
A few tips for use and useful information about the product:
- It is recommended to remove nail polish before the procedure.to optimally treat the cuticle and not spoil the finish.
- Keep socks on their feet from an hour to two, according to the condition of the skin.
2nd application is recommended in 2-3 weeks, not earlier. The duration of the effect lasts up to 2 months.
- Sock fungus is not cured, because they are not a remedy against fungus. But they can help speed up the treatment process. By the way, the fungus is not included in the list of contraindications.
- If you steam the legs before the procedure, and after that – moisturize the skin with a cream, then the effect will be more noticeable.
Price of Sosu socks in pharmacies and stores in Russia
Sosu socks are pretty expensive – from 700 to 1300 rubles, depending on the place of purchase. Beware of counterfeits! Cheaper, not always a real product!
Considering the fact that socks replace several procedures in the pedicure room, as well as the fact that they have a very prolonged action with several positive effects, purchasing and using Sosu socks is a very profitable solution from all points of view.
Did Sosu socks help you? We will be glad if you share your opinion with us!
Real reviews of Japanese SOSU socks in the comments
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!