The earliest signs of pregnancy before the delay of menstruation
Pregnancy brings many changes to a woman’s body, starting from the first days. Therefore, for many, a positive pregnancy test is only a confirmation that they have already begun to feel these changes, that their body has already signaled the beginning of a new life, and the delay is only an expected logical consequence.
All signs of pregnancy indicated in the article are probable or doubtful, except for a pregnancy test.
I note that yellowish, bloody or pink sacral discharge is considered as symptoms of a threat of termination of pregnancy or an early miscarriage that has begun (it is associated with the presence of genetic pathologies incompatible with the life of the embryo).
If the pregnancy has been verified by this time, then we must strive to preserve it. However, some experts believe that due to possible genetic defects, it is not advisable to maintain such an early pregnancy until 6 weeks.
The first signs of pregnancy before delay
- Malaise. Very many women at the very beginning of pregnancy may experience discomfort, which they mistake for a cold. This is due to an increase in body temperature during the first trimester of pregnancy. The woman quickly gets tired, so a feeling of soreness may occur. Although at this time a woman can really get a little sick due to the ongoing decrease in immunity. The main thing in such cases is not to treat yourself with antibiotics, which are contraindicated during pregnancy. It is best to turn to folk remedies.
- Increased breast tenderness. This symptom most often appears one to two weeks after conception. A woman’s chest reacts literally to every touch, swells, hurts, sometimes to such an extent that it is impossible to touch it. There are also reverse situations, when women do not feel their breasts during pregnancy and are surprised that it does not hurt before the expected arrival of menstruation, as it usually happens. In any case, if the chest hurts, it may not only be the cause of pregnancy.
- Darkening of the skin around the nipples. Darkening of the areolae of the nipples may also indicate pregnancy.
- Slight spotting. It can be as little bleeding as the release of brown bloody droplets or a “yellowish mark” on toilet paper. Such discharge often prompts a woman to think about the onset of menstruation. This discharge is associated with the planting of the embryo on the uterine wall, which occurs 6-12 days after conception. So-called implantation bleeding is one of the earliest signs of pregnancy. Small discharge may appear again at a time when the fruit egg is more actively implanted in the wall of the uterus. Most often, this discharge has a creamy, pinkish or yellowish tinge. This discharge can also be triggered by erosion of the cervix. Erosion usually intensifies with the onset of pregnancy due to increased blood circulation in the cervix. Therefore, it can bleed at the slightest contact.
- Implantation sinking, increased basal temperature. Implantation sinking is a sudden change in basal temperature by one day in the second phase. Falling down most often occurs for two reasons: firstly, the production of progesterone, which is responsible for raising the temperature, and secondly, with the onset of pregnancy, estrogen is released, which in turn is responsible for lowering the temperature. The combination of these two hormonal shifts leads to implantation sinking.
- Another sign of pregnancy is basal temperature above 37 degrees, which most often lasts during the first weeks of pregnancy, until the placenta begins to function.
- Fatigue, constant sleepiness. Apathy or feeling tired all the time is another sign of pregnancy. This is due to the greater production of progesterone and the transition of the body to the pregnancy regimen. Progesterone depresses the psyche, the woman becomes depressed, drowsy and irritable. But with an increase in the duration of pregnancy, in addition to progesterone, the body actively secretes estrogens, which have a stimulating effect on the psyche and both depression and drowsiness pass.
- Restless sleep. Many women who do not yet know about their pregnancy note that sleep is becoming more restless. They often go to bed earlier or simply turn off. They wake up early and cannot fall asleep further. Even after proper sleep, a feeling of “weakness” and lack of sleep often appears.
- Hot and cold. In the first trimester of pregnancy, women experience a rise in body temperature and a decrease in blood pressure. This leads to the fact that they are often hot in one T-shirt, when it is +15 ° C outside, or they cannot keep warm, even putting on all the warm things that were in the closet.
- Aversion to odors, nausea. A classic sign of pregnancy, which occurs in half of pregnant women, it occurs during 2-8 weeks of pregnancy. Nausea and vomiting are associated with a disorder of the neuroendocrine regulation of body functions, the main role in which is a violation of the functional state of the central nervous system.
- Together with vomiting in early pregnancy occurs irritation of the salivary center… Pregnant women experience frequent salivation, which can subsequently lead to significant weight loss (up to 2-3 kg), which is highly undesirable for a pregnant woman. If the abundantly secreted saliva is swallowed and enters the stomach, then this leads to a change in the acidity of the gastric juice and to a violation of the digestive function.
- Headaches, migraines. The sharp rise in hormone levels early in pregnancy can lead to frequent headaches. But by the end of the first trimester, with the stabilization of the hormonal balance, the pain subsides.
- Small swelling of the arms and legs. Progesterone contributes to the retention of salts and fluids in the body, this can be manifested by swelling of the hands. By clenching your fingers into a fist, you can see that they have increased in volume. During pregnancy, there is an increase in blood flow to the pelvic area and a constant increase in the uterus. Therefore, some pregnant women “feel” their uterus from the very first days of implantation.
- Pain in the lower back, a feeling that the abdomen twists, as at the beginning of menses. Minor pain in the sacrum area may also indicate the onset of pregnancy. Such minor pain can continue to appear throughout the pregnancy.
- Bloating, bowel upset. A fairly common sign of pregnancy is an increase in abdominal circumference at an early stage, when the uterus has only slightly increased, this happens due to intestinal distention. During pregnancy, the rate of passage of intestinal contents decreases, which causes bloating and can cause constipation. Hormonal changes in the body lead to an increase in the blood supply to the vessels of the abdominal cavity and this can cause an edema of the intestinal walls.
- Frequent urge to urinate. An increase in the level of hormones in a woman at the beginning of pregnancy contributes to a significant rush of blood to the pelvic organs. The bladder, kidneys, ureters change their functioning. The woman begins to want to use the toilet more often both during the day and at night. As a rule, the urge is not accompanied by painful sensations, as with cystitis. However, sometimes a weakened immune system leads to the occurrence of thrush…
- Increased vaginal discharge, thrush. An increase in vaginal secretion is also associated with blood circulation in the pelvic organs. During pregnancy, the level of hydrogen in vaginal secretions increases. This is a kind of mechanism for protecting the vagina of the expectant mother from the ingress of harmful microorganisms. But in such an environment, yeast develops very well, which can lead to the appearance of thrush, which must be cured so as not to infect the child. Read on our website how you can get rid of thrush forever.
- Decreased pressure, fainting, darkening of the eyes. Lowering blood pressure is a universal phenomenon for pregnant women, which can result in dizziness, weakness, headache, fainting. A worsening condition can occur if a woman stands for a long time, if she is in a stuffy room, after taking a hot bath, on an empty stomach.
- Increased appetite. It is one of the clearest signs of pregnancy, appears in the early stages. Women have a craving for certain foods, for example, they may have an increased craving for strawberries, grapes, or certain specific-tasting foods. But at the same time, there may be aversion to certain dishes, even to loved ones.
- And the main symptom delayed menstruation. A missed period is the most famous and most obvious sign of pregnancy. Delay can sometimes happen for other reasons, most often they are certain stressful conditions of the body. See all possible reasons for a delay in menstruation. But if you are having an active sex life and you are delayed and possibly showing some of the above signs of pregnancy, you should take a pregnancy test to confirm any doubts.
As a rule, many already pregnant girls say that they felt almost the same as during PMS (premenstrual state) – a reaction to odors, pulling pains in the lower abdomen, irritability, chest pains. Then all these signs passed abruptly, and menstruation did not come.
If your period does not come, measure your basal temperature in the morning (without getting out of bed) – if it is higher than 37.0, run to the pharmacy for a pregnancy test or donate blood for hCG.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!