The harmful essence of a carbohydrate-free diet is that its adherents will never tell you
A carbohydrate-free diet is becoming more and more popular among girls, as it allows you to very quickly achieve the desired result. But, alas, this diet is not only joy.
What harm can she do, and what happens when the amount of carbohydrates is severely limited?
The content of the article:
A detailed list of contraindications to carbohydrate-free diets
As with any diet, a carbohydrate-free diet has certain contraindications. This diet is capable of drastically disrupting metabolism, so it is not recommended for people with kidney problems.
What other known contraindications to this diet?
- Diabetes (the diet is based on protein foods).
- For bowel problems and constipation (increased risk of increased constipation) due to the exclusion of foods rich in fiber.
- Pregnancy and lactation period… Diet restricts nutrition, which is unacceptable when a baby is growing inside you.
- Problems with the gastrointestinal tract.
- Diseases of the joints. It is recommended that you first consult with a nutritionist, and then go on a diet.
The Harmful Essence of Carbohydrate Diets – Don’t Hurt Yourself!
This diet can cause significant harm to the body if you do not know how to sit on it and how to get out of it correctly.
Why is it so harmful?
- Decreases physical condition. If you play sports, be prepared that the results of training will no longer satisfy you. This diet breaks down muscle, not fat, if you are actively involved in sports.
- Causes weakness and drowsiness.
- Promotes headaches, nausea, constipation or diarrhea.
- Promotes the elimination of all vitamins and minerals from the body. You can safely assume that the weight that you lose during the first time of the diet is excess body fluid.
- Increases blood pressure.
- Contributes to the development of many cardiovascular diseases (with prolonged use of the diet).
- Leads to stress and lethargy, since the brain is left without glucose, which it needs for stable work.
How to lose weight on a carbohydrate-free diet and not lose health – we repeat the rules
Despite the fact that this diet has many disadvantages, contraindications and harmful consequences, it can be followed without harm to health if you know when to stop.
It should be remembered that a carbohydrate-free diet does not harm an absolutely healthy person if observe it for a short period of time…
Diet rules to reduce the risk of consequences:
- The diet is based only on protein foods.
- It is allowed to absorb any amount of fat. That is, you do not have to limit yourself to fried meat, mayonnaise and butter, but it is better to restrain yourself a little so as not to nullify all your efforts. It will be beneficial if you try to limit your diet.
- Complete exclusion from the diet of bread, pasta, potatoes, cereals and confectionery. Your best bet is to consume carbohydrates from raw or cooked vegetables only.
- Limit the amount of fruit you eat… This will reduce the intake of simple sugars in the body.
- You can set the diet yourself… Determine for yourself – how many times a day it is more convenient for you to eat (this will not affect the process of losing weight).
- Drink plenty of water… This condition will help you to more easily reschedule the time allotted for the diet.
- Don’t diet for more than 2 weeks… The break between diets is 1 month.
Best Alternatives to Carbohydrate Diets
If you are not satisfied with the conditions of the diet, then you can always find an alternative.
The basis of the diet is the restriction of carbohydrates in the diet, but, unlike the above option, in the Kremlin diet allowed carbohydrate intake up to 40 g / day…
It is based on Dr. Atkins’ theory of minimizing the amount of food consumed with a high content of refined carbohydrates.
Diet based on decreasing insulin levels in the body, which affects the absorption of food and weight gain.
- Diet without diet
Another great alternative to a carb-free diet is switching to proper nutrition with a low amount of carbohydrates…
To do this, you just need to give up cereals, pasta and potatoes, as well as flour and sweets. Such restructuring of the body will be an excellent option if you do not want to go on diets.
The Bologny.ru website warns: all the information provided is given for information only, and is not a medical recommendation. Before using any diet, be sure to consult your doctor!
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!