To whom eyebrows – 12 effective recipes for growing plucked eyebrows at home
Beautiful and well-groomed eyebrows are always in trend. Unfortunately, in the race for fashion, many of the fair sex “plucked” their eyebrows and faced a serious problem – the eyebrows simply stopped growing. And you have to draw them yourself or paint them at the nearest hairdresser.
What to do and how to return to its former beauty?
Correcting the “mistakes of youth”!
The content of the article:
How your perfect eyebrows should look after growing – beautiful eyebrow rules
The problem of wide eyebrows is corrected with the help of a good master by giving them the desired shape.
We also solve the issue of ugly plucked eyebrows – the eyebrows are grown again and then, again, they are looking for a good master.
And even the question of illiterate tattooing is solved: after eliminating this error with a laser, the eyebrows are grown and they are looking for a new method of care.
And what about plucked eyebrows? Draw until old age? Or is there a solution?
Eyebrow correction at home – how to get your eyebrows back?
The main thing is not to panic! Even plucked eyebrows can be brought back to life in most cases. Of course, it will take a lot of time and effort, but if all recommendations are followed, the effect will certainly be there.
And your new eyebrows (after growing and correcting) should look like this:
- No black when painting! The paints are mixed during the procedure, and the master looks for the shades you need specifically.
- An even eyebrow color is a sign of bad taste! Only the bend and the very tip of the eyebrow remain dark, and closer to the beginning of the arc, the color should lighten. There should also be no tattoo effect.
- Follow the contour! It should be extremely even and correct, and not “how it goes”. That is, the width, shape and “place” of both the beginning and the tip and the bend of the eyebrow matter. Naturally, everything is individual, and the work of the master must correspond specifically to your face.
It should also be remembered that …
- The shape of the eyebrows is different for everyone. – one and the same form cannot correspond to all persons at once.
- Eyebrow shaping is not done while lying down (the muscle tone in the “standing” position is completely different, and the symmetry, respectively, is also).
- A master should be more than just a hairdresser who wants to work as an eyebrow artist. Look for a qualified makeup artist or brow artist with a baggage of specific knowledge on the topic.
- Don’t chase fashion! Look not for the option that is “in trend” today, but for the one that suits you.
- Maintain the natural shape of the eyebrows, do not over-pluck. Eyebrows are only corrected, not “shaved”. How to choose the right eyebrow shape?
- The outer edge of the eyebrow should not fall below the inner edgeotherwise your face will always be “sad”. And too small a gap (approx. – on the bridge of the nose) between the eyebrows will visually add you a few extra years.
- Choose the color of the eyebrow pencil 1 tone (maximum 2) darker your primary color.
12 folk, pharmacy and cosmetic products for fast growing of eyebrows at home
Tired of drawing?
Right! Your “native” eyebrows are always better than drawn ones.
And don’t be discouraged – it is not so difficult to correct a mistake if you have the patience to systematically care for your eyebrows. You can use special cosmetic products, or you can use folk methods. However, all means are good if they are useful.
- Castor oil. This method is the most popular. It can be used both for eyebrows and for too short and thin cilia. Unless, of course, there is an allergy. The essence of the method is simple: the oil should be applied to the growth line with an ordinary cotton swab and rubbed into the skin for about 1-1.5 minutes. Time for the “mask” – 1 hour. Then remove the remaining oil with a cotton pad. It is recommended to carry out the procedure before bedtime. After 2 weeks, you will already be able to evaluate the first results. The main advantage is the minimum investment and the simplicity of the method. Note: castor oil can be replaced, if desired, a darker shade of eyebrows, peach seed oil.
- Almond oil. Provides elasticity and shine to eyebrows, prolongs their “life cycle”. A pleasant product without a pungent odor. The scheme of use is the same.
- Burdock oil. This “product” has everything you need for healthy hair. Ideal, but difficult to rinse off and with a very specific scent.
- Jojoba oil. The effect of this remedy is versatile – nutrition, hydration and a fairly quick restoration of the structure of the eyebrow hairs.
- Grape seed oil. Usually it is advised to use it after dyeing the eyebrows when they are weakened. The product is absorbed quickly, but not everyone will like the smell.
- Avocado oil. It is also an excellent tool that cosmetologists often recommend to bring eyebrows back to life. The product enhances the growth of hairs, strengthens them and promotes further healing.
- Carrot juice. In this case, the mask is made from freshly squeezed juice. We need 2 tbsp / L of liquid and a couple of drops (no more!) Of retinol (that is, pharmacy vitamin A). We mix the components, moisten 2 cotton pads with liquid and apply on the eyebrows for 25 minutes. Remove the remaining juice with regular lotion. We repeat every 2 days.
- Advanced Lash. An excellent German remedy (ready-made) that allows you to restore thickness and darken your eyebrows. Expectant mothers and young maidens are prohibited (18+).
- Italian product Foltene. This remedy can be used up to 18 years old. It is applied over the usual decorative cosmetics, and provides a quick improvement in the general condition of the hairs.
- Safe and hypoallergenic Adonia BrowRevive (approx. – America). It is applied twice a day, the course is 20 days.
- Hair balm and massage. Every time you wash your hair, apply your usual eyebrow rinse, wait a minute and rinse it off. Facial massage should also be regular.
- Pharmacy (ready-made) tincture of calendula. You can do it yourself if you have time. We do compresses twice a week for 20 minutes, after which we rinse off and apply a nourishing cream with the final touch. Note: the tincture is made with alcohol, so the drops should not drain from the compress, and a fat cream after the procedure is required!
There are, of course, many more ways to bring eyebrows back to life. The main thing is not to overdo it (be careful about contraindications and strictly follow the instructions).
It is recommended to consult a specialist for advice before embarking on traditional methods.
Rules for the care of eyebrows in the process of growing them – what is important?
Grooming your eyebrows today is as natural as brushing your teeth in the morning.
But in order for the eyebrows to grow thick and healthy (and generally grow), you need to follow certain rules:
- Correct correction. If you have no experience, contact a specialist. Disorderly “at random” plucking of eyebrows with trembling hands leads to their loss. Contact the master and after professional correction, maintain the created shape, regularly removing excess regrown hairs.
- After each hair removal procedure be sure to lubricate redness with a fat cream.
- Apply eyebrow masks regularly. Once a week, heat the oil mixture in a water bath (approx. – olive, vegetable + castor oil) and apply compresses for 10 minutes.
- Do not touch hairs that grow below the main brow lineto keep them from overgrowing or dropping the brow line.
- Apply castor oil and massage daily before bed within 3-5 minutes with a soft brush. You can use a baby toothbrush or a washed brush from old mascara.
- Finger massage should also be done every evening.: first with point movements, then with light pinch and then vibrating.
- Eyebrow combing should always take place exclusively along the growth line – only from the nose towards the temples, and nothing else.
- Do not use cheap cosmetics and products that have expired. “It’s a pity to throw it away” then it will not be reflected on the face in the best way.
- When washing off your makeup before bed, don’t forget about your eyebrows! In the process of rinsing, you can gently scrub them along with the skin of the face.
- After the mask, be sure to remove the remaining oil. Otherwise, the pores will be clogged, and the growth of the eyebrows will be inhibited.
Already in 3-4 weeks full eyebrow care, you will be able to see the result.
Remember the golden rule “do no harm” and do not forget to regularly devote time to yourself, your beloved.
Bologny.ru website thanks you for your attention to the article! We will be very pleased if you share your feedback and tips in the comments below.
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!