Every girl dreams of an expressive look that attracts the attention of others. First of all, eyelashes are responsible for this, the length of which creates depth and expressiveness of the eyes. But, unfortunately, many women are not happy owners of natural long eyelashes, and here eyelash extension comes to their aid – a modern cosmetological procedure.
The content of the article:
Pros and cons of eyelash extension, contraindications – do eyelashes deteriorate after extension?
Before you run to the salon to do this miracle procedure, you should learn more about it.
- There is no need to use mascara every day. This means that you do not have to stand in front of the mirror every night trying to wash off several layers of mascara from your eyelashes.
- If you go to the pool, then you don’t have to worry about your mascara dripping (it just isn’t there). Tears of happiness won’t ruin your excellent makeup either.
- You don’t have to curl your eyelashes with tweezers, since they will already be voluminous.
- Considering that artificial eyelashes are glued to the eyelid, and not on natural eyelashes, then there is no risk of being left without your own eyelashes.
- Extension allows you to visually change the shape of the eye. For example, if your eyes are too narrow or almond shaped, then long eyelashes at the outer corner of the eye will correct this situation.
- And finally, the most important plus – your gaze will become irresistible, more expressive and attractive.
- If you wear eye shadow, then this must be done very carefully so as not to pull the eyelid too hard. It’s also best to use a mild makeup remover to keep the glue from dissolving.
- The same rule applies to contact lenses. If you constantly twitch the eyelid while removing and putting on the lenses, then the cilia will quickly fly off.
- Do not use any greasy eyelid oils, as well as oil-based creams.
- Can’t sleep face down, as delicate cilia do not withstand such pressure. There is a risk of waking up and finding that all the cilia have remained on the pillow.
- If you have oily skin, then it should be cleaned as often as possible with micellar or lotion, otherwise the cilia will fall off prematurely.
- After you have your artificial eyelashes removed, it may seem that your own eyelashes are very small.
Contraindications to the procedure:
- If you have acute respiratory infections, ARVI, colds, runny nose, then it is better to refuse this procedure. In these cases, the eyes may water, which means that the procedure will be performed for a very long time and painful for the master.
- If you have eyelid or eye skin diseases, it is better not to risk it and leave this procedure until you are completely cured.
- If you have very oily skin on your eyelids, it is better not to go to this procedure. The extended eyelashes will not last long.
- Individual intolerance.
- If you have sensitive eyes, and tears flow even in the absence of onions and emotions, then the procedure is contraindicated.
Types, types, techniques of professional eyelash extension – prices of eyelash extension in the salon
There are two types of eyelash extension – lash and beam. Eyelashes extended using the eyelash technique last longer and look natural, but they will cost more. But the beam technique will create a more expressive look, but such a miracle will not last long.
So, what are the types of eyelash extensions and how much will such a pleasure cost?
- Incomplete natural effect… This type of extension looks like your eyelashes have grown and become more voluminous in one day. A separate eyelash is attached between two natural ones, which gives a fairly natural effect. If you are the owner of light eyelashes, then you should permanently dye your own eyelashes so that the false eyelashes look more natural. An incomplete type of extension can change the shape of the eyes if the cilia are placed only in the outer corners of the eyes. The average price of this extension in St. Petersburg is 500 rubles, in Moscow – 650 rubles.
- Fox type. In this case, an artificial eyelash is glued to each natural eyelash by the master. But at the inner corner of the eye, small cilia are glued, and to the outer corner they gradually expand to make a smooth transition. This type of extension allows the look to become more sensual and expressive. In St. Petersburg salons, 750 rubles will be charged for this procedure, and in Moscow – 850 rubles.
- Natural effect… One artificial eyelash is glued to each eyelash. At the same time, cilia of different lengths are used so that the effect is as natural as possible. In St. Petersburg, this procedure can be done for 600 rubles, and in Moscow – 650 rubles.
- Puppet method. If you want to look creative, then this type of extension is for you. In this case, very long cilia are used that stick to natural ones. The eyes become puppet-like. This method is quite expensive – in the salons of both St. Petersburg and Moscow you will have to pay more than 1000 rubles.
- Squirrel effect. Very long eyelashes are glued to the outer corner of the eye, and rather short eyelashes are glued to the rest of the eye. The look after such a build-up becomes very unusual and attractive. In St. Petersburg salons you will have to pay from 750 rubles for this type of extension, and in Moscow you will pay about 850 rubles.
Stages of the professional eyelash extension procedure in the salon – photo, video
The extension procedure takes from 1.5 to 3 hours. All this time, the girl lies on a special couch with her eyes closed (some even fall asleep).
So, into what stages is the process of performing this procedure divided?
- Removing makeup. Even if you came to the salon without makeup, you need to cleanse the skin of the eyelids from dust and grease to make it easier to glue the eyelashes.
- Bonding the lower eyelashes. This is done with special tape so that the lower lashes do not stick to the upper ones.
- Degreasing eyelashes. This is done to ensure that the fake eyelashes stick tightly and hold better.
- Selection of eyelashes. The length of the artificial cilia is selected. This is done so that you get only the result you dreamed of.
- Build-up. The whole process takes a lot of time, but the result is worth it. Extension takes place with the help of special tools and hypoallergenic glue.
- Combing. This will help to distribute the lashes evenly so that they are one-to-one and look natural.
- Fixer. This is the final stage of the extension, extending the life of the artificial eyelashes.
If you’ve done your hair extensions in a salon, do not try to remove the fake eyelashes yourself, otherwise you may lose your own. Entrust it to professionals.
Photos of the stages of building:
Must share this useful content with your loved one's
Visit Bologny for more useful and informative articles!